Obama: Latinos can't be trusted with forks

Why didn't they just give the diners plastic utensils? Common sense doesn't seem to be a trait of the obamallama people.

Why don't you ask the Secret Service, who made this decision?

Yea. Because Obama isn't responsible for the secret service's actions on his behalf. The buck is passed. Why should we expect him to exert real leadership?

I got it from your link. The Secret Service says that such "requirements are common at large events at about the same time people are dining." I'm not pretending you are not telling the truth--that matter has been settled. You're not telling the truth according to your link.

If you have a problem with my sourcing, talk to the shit-stain that posted the link. You'll find him in any mirror you look at.

Okay let's put it this way bitch. Name the outright lie that I'm supposed to have stated?

Here is what you said:

Were you mis-quoted? No.

They were allowed forks and knives up until the President came in. So that was the first lie.

The second lie was this:

You wrote this:

That is what you titled the thread. Were you mis-quoted? No.

It was the secret service; not "Obama".

2 up; 2 down.

Additionally, the Secret Service has done this before according to YOUR link. So it wasn't exclusively for Hispanic audiences as you implied.

That was lie #3 (every body knows this) but since it was you implying it, I'll have pity on you and say that you only mis-characterized this action on the part of the secret service.

Actually, you either do not understand English or do not comprehend it very well since the link tells a very different story than you represent in your pack-of-lies post. Your by-line is simply a harbinger that the post is garbage you do this so often.

It must suck to have to walk back your lie so quickly after you told it, huh sweetie?

Okay, Obama may have "commonly" insulted other groups. I never fucking said he didn't. What I am saying is that he is insulting Latinos by treating them like fucking criminals and not even trusting them with forks. Did that link say that Obama took forks away at $40K per plate dinners? No. Stop distorting reality like a fucking peon that's trying and assassinate my character.
Secret service procedure is what required the silverware to be removed. Not Obama. Stop distorting reality.

As for assassinating your character....now thats a laugh. The next time you display character will likely be the first time you've displayed character. Your lies are documented above. You have no character to assassinate boy.

Learn what a fucking lie is you fucking piece of shit. Because if anybody comes at me calling me a liar and it's not true then you are a fucking loser.

You've been proven to be a liar in this case. Sorry. Those are the facts and they are not in dispute.

LOL RIGHT ON THE MONEY. Great way to break it down!!!

Candy bitch: Okay. You're totally splitting hairs and distorting my intent. Yes Latinos had forks before Obama's speech. However, their forks were taken away before he appeared to do his speech. So yes, they were not allowed to have forks. Hence I did not lie idiot. I may not have been clear enough for a troll like yourself. But yes, Latinos were not fucking allowed forks in his fucking presence. It's of little relevance that they were allowed forks before his speech. I'd be insulted about a person that says I don't trust you with a fucking fork. That reality hasn't changed.

I mean seriously, they were not allowed forks at a certain point. That was my reference. I did not say they were not allowed forks at all. Just that they were not allowed forks and that could be at any time. Know the language. Learn it. And stop fucking trolling. You know what I was talking about. You read the fucking article and you know that my intent wasn't to lie about anything.

You shouldn't worry about your integrity... you have none.

The article you quoted and your post have very little in common. If you were trying to maintain this mythic integrity you claim you have (giggle), perhaps you shouldn't be so casual about the truth.

We all know why you, Ferrett, Grumps, Bripat, T, et. al. do it... You have to make up some sort of evil scenario because reality doesn't agree with your fantasies about the President.

Those are the facts and they are not in dispute.

Wow, talk about a one woman wrecking machine!!! :lol:

Because your post was a deflection. :thup:
the thread was about Latinos not being trusted with forks.....so your post must be as equal a deflection as mine....is what i said true or not?.....
Are you telling me that Latinos are stupid enough to believe the thread title?

I hope not.

let me put it this way.....im sure they were talking in Spanish making jokes about how El Presidente does not trust the Brownies....podríamos apuñalar a lo.....they get it.....

The article quoted the secret service as saying it was "common" and not routine. Guys, we had a big freaking to do about this. She thinks that routine and common are interchangeable terms.

She knows that if it its only "common" than it is not standard procedure and that quite possibly they even don't do this the majority of the time.

IMO, they don't do this in most cases and that is why it it is "news" and Mexicans were racially profiled by Obama.

In your opinion....Obama wasn't born in the US. That has been proven beyond any doubt whatsoever. So your opinions are dubious at best when it comes to the President.

Again, it was the Secret Service making the policy; not the President. I guess the Nazi line about repeating the lie until someone believes you is your modis operandi in this case.

Liberal playbook play #1: Deflect.

You said you had evidence.
You haven't produced evidence that Mr. Obama was born in Kenya.

Some would call that a lie since you can't produce what you say you had.

Just sayin'

Conservative playbook play #1...make threats/allegations then whine like little bitches when they get blown to smitherines.

The article quoted the secret service as saying it was "common" and not routine. Guys, we had a big freaking to do about this. She thinks that routine and common are interchangeable terms.

She knows that if it its only "common" than it is not standard procedure and that quite possibly they even don't do this the majority of the time.

IMO, they don't do this in most cases and that is why it it is "news" and Mexicans were racially profiled by Obama.

In your opinion....Obama wasn't born in the US. That has been proven beyond any doubt whatsoever. So your opinions are dubious at best when it comes to the President.

Again, it was the Secret Service making the policy; not the President. I guess the Nazi line about repeating the lie until someone believes you is your modis operandi in this case.

This thread is not about Obama's citizenship. Please stay on topic. You've tried to go there 10 times or so in this thread alone (not to mention other threads).

No, this thread is about your chronic lack of honesty sonny. It has been proven over and over by the way. And you continue to dig your own grave. Thats your problem.

Secret Services confiscates cutlery at Obama event - POLITICO.com

In the first place, Latinos weren't allowed knives b/c Obama wanted to treat them like potential criminals. But worse, they weren't even allowed forks.

Yup, Obama can treat you Latinos like shit. Who else you going to vote for? Right? You get what you pay for.

No doubt Papa Obama was confused and
was thinking of Zorro

images

Last edited:

Just sayin'

Conservative playbook play #1...make threats/allegations then whine like little bitches when they get blown to smitherines.

Is this thread about Obama's citizenship? No. Stay on topic.

This thread is not about Obama's citizenship. Please stay on topic. You've tried to go there 10 times or so in this thread alone (not to mention other threads).

No, this thread is about your chronic lack of honesty sonny. It has been proven over and over by the way. And you continue to dig your own grave. Thats your problem.

Uh huh. It's about Obama racially profiling Mexicans and not trusting them with forks. If Romney told me that he didn't trust me with a fork, I wouldn't be apologizing and deflecting for him.

Just sayin'

LOL, no doubt!!!!

Uh huh. It's about Obama racially profiling Mexicans and not trusting them with forks.

Again, you repeat the lie. It was the Secret Service; not the President.

If Romney told me that he didn't trust me with a fork, I wouldn't be apologizing and deflecting for him.

And I'm doing neither for Obama.

I brought up your use of the term, "The Kenyan President" as an example of an obvious lie you told on a different thread.

You now say you have evidence that supports his being born in Kenya but of course, you won't produce it. To call you "my bitch" is likely the understatement of the week.

Forum List

Back