Obama knew. Clinton knew. Biden knew. Comey knew. Brennan knew. McCabe knew. Strzok knew.Clapper knew.Schiff knew.FBI,CIA,DOJ knew...

It's other hero!

Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels
922656-jospeh-goebbels.jpeg

If he had been a little more butch he could pass for that Maddow guy.

And here's EMH to make everything about the Jews!

Which FBI Director in recent history was not Jewish??

Wray Jewish
Comey Jewish
Mueller Jewish
Freeh Jewish - but my understanding is that the FBI wasn't corrupted by Freeh, it started under Mueller and W...

Wray Jewish
Comey Jewish
Mueller Jewish
Freeh Jewish - but my understanding is that the FBI wasn't corrupted by Freeh, it started under Mueller and W...

Laughing....is this where you start babbling about 911 again, tinfoil?

Laughing....is this where you start babbling about 911 again, tinfoil?

If that's the issue, we can start with WTC 7. The "official Zionist Fascist version" is that WTC 7 was not subjected to controlled demolition.

LAUGHABLE treasonous fraud...

Wray Jewish
Comey Jewish
Mueller Jewish
None of them are Jewish, brainwashed functional moron. Try journalism and real news someday.

LOL!!!

There is only one truth according to franco = parroting MSNBC and never questioning it....
And the BBC and France 24 and DW and every respected media outlet in the world. Not fox or your conspiracy nuts on the internet, ignoramus. Try reality. Try the BBC for God's sake. You appear to know nothing about anything....

Keep lying traitor.
Your brain washed disrespect for election officials CDC scientists DOJ FBI election officials public servants of all kinds Judges prosecutors And fellow citizens is the real treason here. And of course you have no evidence of any of this crap and your hero pundits thinks you are crazy. Emails with no spin needed.

And the BBC and France 24 and DW and every respected media outlet in the world. Not fox or your conspiracy nuts on the internet, ignoramus. Try reality. Try the BBC for God's sake. You appear to know nothing about anything....

In the late 1990s the BBC had a climate message board. 8 months after joining the percent of Brits who believed the Co2 fraud dropped from hi 70% to under 40%.

Then the BBC shut down the board. Too much real science exposing climate FRAUD...

LOL!!!

Too easy...

In the late 1990s the BBC had a climate message board. 8 months after joining the percent of Brits who believed the Co2 fraud dropped from hi 70% to under 40%.

Then the BBC shut down the board. Too much real science exposing climate FRAUD...

LOL!!!

Too easy...
I keep saying, their conservatives are the only ones who are almost as bad as ours, in the modern world.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back