Obama kills 13 at a Yemeni wedding

That's the way to win friends and influence people while you're partying down at the funeral of a terrorist friend at taxpayer expense.

Last edited:
Despite the counter-operations, al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) remains active in Yemen.

Last week it said it had carried out an attack on Yemen's defence ministry in the capital, Sanaa, because the unmanned aircraft were being operated from there

That attack left at least 52 people dead, including soldiers, civilians and foreigners.

Seems they don't place nice either.

I'm sure code pink will be protesting , right ? Oh edit, killing people is okay if you aren't a white republican

Curious does the lib gay rights stuff make Muslims mad? I've read some stuff on Facebook making me think yes

So Obama killed these folks?

Dayum..lethal.

But he didn't get Osama Bin Laden.

Dayum..confusing..

He smart ass, what is the average life expectancy for someone with total renal failure hooked to a machine.

1. 69 years.
2. 10 years
3. 20 years
4. 6 or 7 years.

So Obama killed these folks?

Dayum..lethal.

But he didn't get Osama Bin Laden.

Dayum..confusing..

He smart ass, what is the average life expectancy for someone with total renal failure hooked to a machine.

1. 69 years.
2. 10 years
3. 20 years
4. 6 or 7 years.

What's "He smart ass"?

And didn't you ever see "The Godfather Part II"?

Michael Corleone: He's has been dying from the same heart attack for the last twenty years.

Sheesh.

My delete key sticks sometimes smart ass, now answer the question!

What does Seal team 6 have to say about the subject?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back