Obama Just Compared Christianity With Islam…At National Prayer Breakfast

Heresy and perhaps even apostasy raises its head with ChristOrthodox. Once again, we have a supposed fellow Christian playing God's anointed messenger and presager of doom. Trot along, CO.

Really? What heresy or "apostasy"? Even though obviously apostasy would not apply in this case were it the case proving you just use words you don't know the meaning to.

Your words condemn you for a starter.

Now, are you God's anointed? Yes or no. Your refusal to answer will be a "yes".

Christ means God's anointed so take your troll-baiting elsewhere. I have spoken the truth of the Bible to which you ignore completely. The Book of Acts is called Acts to signify the exact operations of the Church, to which the Americans ignore for their greed and service to the god Mammon.

Yes then. True Christians reject you as Christ's messenger, little devil. Run along on your little trotters.

Leave it to a community organizing neanderthal to dust off slavery and the crusades to soothe jihadist and communists need for moral equivalecy...
Just when you think this shitstain cant get more odorous......

Channeling his Rev Wright..

"And lest we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ."

Both the crusades and the Inquisition happened in the 13th Century or earlier, many hundreds of years before the establishment of the United States.

"In our own country, slavery, Jim crow, so often was justified in the name of Christ," Obama continued. And he mentioned the collision of faiths in India.

"So it's not unique to one group or one religion. There is a tendency in us -- a sinful tendency -- that can pervert and distort our faith."

Obama People Committed Terrible Deeds in the Name of Christ CNS News

As someone who is Jewish i have no problem with his statement, Christianity was a savage religion too to non christians in the dark ages in europe

Edgetho, if you don't have something worthy to offer, then you are simply a piece of used toilet paper.

Yes, Christians have a real problem with pedophilia as do the Muslims.

Edgetho lies with "There is no comparison", for undoubtedly tens of thousands of American children are abused daily in horrible ways.

And Edgetho excuses it.

Hojy toledo! I just heard clips of his speech on Hannity and I had freaking coffee shoot out my nose.

Heresy and perhaps even apostasy raises its head with ChristOrthodox. Once again, we have a supposed fellow Christian playing God's anointed messenger and presager of doom. Trot along, CO.

Really? What heresy or "apostasy"? Even though obviously apostasy would not apply in this case were it the case proving you just use words you don't know the meaning to.

Christ means God's anointed so take your troll-baiting elsewhere. I have spoken the truth of the Bible to which you ignore completely. The Book of Acts is called Acts to signify the exact operations of the Church, to which the Americans ignore for their greed and service to the god Mammon.

Yes then. True Christians reject you as Christ's messenger, little devil. Run along on your little trotters.

So you defend closing the doors to your church 6 days a week?

You defend such meager ministry?

You defend such service to your god Mammon and your Greed?

You defend the wars of imperialism in the Middle East by YOUR government?

Jesus Christ said give to Caesar that which is Caesar's by which he meant give Caesar nothing.

The early Church refused to pay taxes for which they were persecuted, do you pay your taxes to the Satanic Caesar of Washington D.C?

Channeling his Rev Wright..

"And lest we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ."

Both the crusades and the Inquisition happened in the 13th Century or earlier, many hundreds of years before the establishment of the United States.

"In our own country, slavery, Jim crow, so often was justified in the name of Christ," Obama continued. And he mentioned the collision of faiths in India.

"So it's not unique to one group or one religion. There is a tendency in us -- a sinful tendency -- that can pervert and distort our faith."

Obama People Committed Terrible Deeds in the Name of Christ CNS News

And, what's stuck in your bonnet this time?

What the president said is factually correct.

Is the National Prayer Breakfast only for Christians, or what?

I have absolutely not love of Islam at all, but I see nothing wrong or inappropriate in what he said. Then again, unlike you, I don't walk through life enternally butthurt.

These are your words: "defend closing the doors to your church 6 days a week?"

These are your words: "defend meager ministry?"

These are your words: "defend such service to your god Mammon and your Greed?"

These are your words: "defend the wars of imperialism in the Middle East by YOUR government?

These are your words: "give to Caesar that which is Caesar's by which he meant give Caesar nothing."

These are your words: "do you pay your taxes to the Satanic Caesar of Washington D.C?"

So, you say you are Christ's messenger, you agree those are you words, and you agree you labor for a Master you really don't know at all.

Yes, you are a heretic at the very least, or an impostor like Simeon the Magician at the worst.

Edgetho, if you don't have something worthy to offer, then you are simply a piece of used toilet paper.

Yes, Christians have a real problem with pedophilia as do the Muslims.

Eat shit scumbag. There is no comparison; and only a shit eating piece of filth like you would compare Christianity to the goat-fucking ragheads that rape little girls AND little boys every single day for fun without even the fear of prosecution in their own Countries

You are truly a piece of fucking shit

Dear Edgetho, yes and no.
All religions go through their Old Testament phase and New Testament reformation that restores the spirit of the
laws and brings them to fruition.

Islam has both greater strengths and greater weaknesses than Christianity by itself.
Islam is supposed to include Jewish Christian and Muslim, but this is not taught in full;
people like Jihadists are taking the equivalent of OT passages and making war with them.

Christianity checks itself, and we have an advantage in America of using Constitutional
principles also to check against religious abuses. So all religions benefit from practicing in the US
where these can be checked by law and still exercise religious freedom within that construct.

With Islam, this can be DISASTROUS when practiced in a country that DOESN'T have strong enough
Christian and Constitutional checks against abuse of law and authority to stop people from "taking justice into their own hands"

For Islam to check this, both Christianity and Constitutional/democratic principles
would need to be enforced equally as laws sent by God.

This may be easier to do in America, but much more challenging to do in countries without this built in structure
and cultural foundation as we have in the US.

So there are greater challenges for the Islamic leaders to take on, to complete the stages of development.
I would recommend for Islam to recognize Constitutional principles of due process and free exercise of religion, etc.,
as natural laws sent by God, and maybe Buddhism as natural wisdom sent by God to offset any abuses of militance.
If Muslim followers have to respect the whole of the laws,
then if Christianity isn't enough to check against abuses, I would recommend Constitutional laws or even Buddhism
as divinely inspired wisdom from God that all believers should respect in addition to Jewish and Christian.

When he started rambling about Christianity and slavery in the past in America as compared to in the here and now slavery continuing every single day in far too many Islamic countries I wanted to bazooka barf.

The man is a complete and utter douche bag.

Don't let me interrupt a good insult-fest, but what the president is doing (this time) is smart.

We want the broader Muslim community to denounced these terrorists and to join in the fight against them. So he is making sure that the Muslim community knows we are not out to get them - only these street thugs. He is not saying anything to give these terrorists anymore status in their local communities. He is trying to marginalize the terrorists and drive a wedge between the terrorists and the broader Muslim community.

It's a smart thing to do.

dimocraps get their information and their beliefs from lying scumbags like this....

B9GRq9HIIAMVLki.png:large

Is it any wonder they themselves are the scum of the earth?

No.

dimocraps are lying scum. And the bad part is -- There's no turning back for them now.

Brian Williams, 2013: I Have to Tell You, Alec Baldwin, That When My Bird Went Tango Uniform One Niner Fiver Kliks Outside of Najaf, I Pondered My Own Mortality With Manful Quietude
—Ace
This showboatin' sociopathic fabulist has been telling increasingly more Total Horeshit accounts of this Non-Brush with Not-Death since 2003, getting more Heroic and Steely-Eyed every time he tells the tale.

Forum List

Back