Obama is still happy

Hey, guys!!
Just look at this. This video was made by Russians I suppose. How do you like it??

Once again, gullible RW traitors either don't know they're being lied to or they're siding against their own country.

Or, as we have seen, they know they're being lied to and choose to believe it anyway.

Pitiful.

Hey, guys!!
Just look at this. This video was made by Russians I suppose. How do you like it??

Once again, gullible RW traitors either don't know they're being lied to or they're siding against their own country.

Or, as we have seen, they know they're being lied to and choose to believe it anyway.

Pitiful.

You are saying exactly what the left has done. Typical, turn it around as the left idiots always does. Commie pukes

Hey, guys!!

Pitiful.

You are saying exactly what the left has done. Typical, turn it around as the left idiots always does. Commie pukes

Luddy nutty is a proud Gruber supporter.

Obama Marks The End Of Combat In Afghanistan: 90% of U.S. Combat Troops Are Home
President Obama praised the brave men and women who fought in Afghanistan while marking the official end of combat operations.
Barry-Yes.gif

Obama Marks The End Of Combat In Afghanistan: 90% of U.S. Combat Troops Are Home
President Obama praised the brave men and women who fought in Afghanistan while marking the official end of combat operations.
Barry-Yes.gif

CAN HE YELL A LITTLE LOUDER?.... NOT ALL THE FUCKING TALIBAN HEARD HIM!!!!
I suppose they don't hear him because of the noise in Iraq and Syria. He can tell them it personally when the next economical aids arrive to Afghanistan.
Obama's repute is growing among Talibans.
149283_600.jpg

Forum List

Back