Obama in a Landslide?

You do realize they just use poll averages like RCP, right? The only difference is that RCP cherrypicks the polls they use and Huffington uses all of them.

That's total bull shit where is Gallop in this poll?
2012 Nevada President: Romney vs. Obama

It's right here!!!

2012 General Election: Romney vs. Obama

:eusa_eh:

Gallup does not have a poll for Nevada, but it is included in the national results

HuffPost Model Estimate

Mitt Romney 47.5%
Barack Obama 46.9%
Undecided 0.0%
Other

Currently tracking 554 polls

Here are the results from your website for Nevada:

HuffPost Model Estimate

Barack Obama 49.8%
Mitt Romney 46.5%
Undecided
Other

Currently tracking 38 polls

It is interesting to note that

Rasmussen
Obama +2

however the results also include;

Grove Insight (D-Project New America/USAction)NEW!
Obama +6

PPP (D)
Obama +4

Mellman (D-Americans United for Change)
Obama +8

Grove Insight (D-Project New America)
Obama +7

Grove Insight is counted twice: The more frequently any poller reports results, the heavier it is weighted. Interestingly Huffpo counts Democratic Pollers...shocking, huh?

Last edited:
So Obama being ahead in all the swing states except NC and FL means Obama is really behind.

Hey, ask the conservatives about it. It's their logic.

It's actually that he is losing in the swing states as polling shows more and more support for Romney, with 2 weeks still to go. Looking in the past is so leftwing.

So true
the left is getting more unstable by the day

Hopefully, the violence suggested by many on the left will
not be the case- the radical polices of Papa Obama were bad enough

But there is no need for violence by the left

What are you talking about??

It's actually that he is losing in the swing states as polling shows more and more support for Romney, with 2 weeks still to go. Looking in the past is so leftwing.

So true

He is Parroting Limbuagh.

Ash him if he wants a crackah

So true

He is Parroting Limbuagh.

Ash him if he wants a crackah

Indeed,
as one parrots a left talking point...
how original of you...
:eusa_whistle:

Just like Michael Moore’s Latest Ad Dems To Burn America Down if Romney wins
or
Like Actor Richard Belzer tweeted that if Mitt Romney wins the presidential election by a small margin of victory, “America will explode,”
---------------------------------

No doubt if any violence from the Left occurs after Romney's victory
the left will blame racism and Rush
:eusa_angel:

Yes we must go forward
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8TjbbpVLh4&feature=plcp"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8TjbbpVLh4&feature=plcp[/ame]

Last edited:
To recap: The far right and the the far left (and the libers all by themselves)) continue to demonstrate they don't get what America is about. But God love them all anyway.

We are 8 days out and almost nothing will change between now and Election Tuesday.

I wish you all the best as Americans, and I will pray that you remember that which unites us more than divides us.
Americans will come together whatever the result.

I look forward to hearing your deranged bullshit on Tuesday night...or Wednesday...

If Romney loses, I'm off the board. I have a bet.

I have the balls to back up my claims.

If I leave, I won't miss knowing there are morons like you in the world who suck off the government tit and whine when others think you might need a job to support your sorry ass.

And what have you wagered ?

I keep offering even money cash wagers, but no Romney backer will accept such a wager. It seems any time something of actual value is put at stake, the conservatives run.

I think cash wagers are against the rules.

Most people agree to put avatars and sig lines they don't agree with.

I have a bet with someone....if Romney wins they leave the board forever. If Obama wins, I do the same.

Liberals don’t want to jinx it. It terrifies the right. And the press would prefer a nail-biter. But the fact is that finding Romney’s path to victory is getting harder every day.

There’s a secret lurking behind everything you’re reading about the upcoming election, a secret that all political insiders know—or should—but few are talking about, most likely because it takes the drama out of the whole business. The secret is the electoral college, and the fact is that the more you look at it, the more you come to conclude that Mitt Romney has to draw an inside straight like you’ve never ever seen in a movie to win this thing. This is especially true now that it seems as if Pennsylvania isn’t really up for grabs. Romney’s paths to 270 are few.

It’s beginning to look like Obama can lose the big Eastern four—Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida: all of ’em!—and still be reelected.​

More: Michael Tomasky on the (Possible) Coming Obama Landslide - The Daily Beast

Looking more and more like it.

Forum List

Back