Obama: I vehemently oppose voter ID - but we must identify EVERY chicken in the U.S.

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The Obama Administration fervently opposes state laws requiring voter identification to cast a ballot. But it is insisting that the nation’s farmers prove the identity of every chicken transported across state lines.

Under the fowl rule proposed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), a flock that has been hatched, fatted, and butchered as a single unit may be transported from state to state with a “group identification.” But such groups are as scarce as hen’s teeth.

The vast majority of poultry owners are not part of a vertically integrated commercial operation. They routinely co-mingle chicken stock of varying sources and ages. Consequently, under the rule, they will have to attach sealed and numbered leg bands to every bird they transport.

Tales of the Red Tape #36: USDA Lays a Regulatory Egg

Proves that the Dumbocrats know they will never win another election if they can't engage in voter fraud, doesn't it? Obama doesn't think it is necessary to properly identify voters to ensure a clean and fair election, but he thinks it's absolutely critical that we identify every chicken in the country :cuckoo:

The Dumbocrats have become so unhinged it's absolutely frightening. Within 50 years, we will be Cuba. An entire nation in poverty. Farmers simply can't afford the regulatory costs of producing food any longer - there will be a massive shortage of food thanks to ignorant Dumbocrat policy.

We are literally living Atlas Shrugged. The producers are about to give up and stop producing since the Dumbocrats want to punish them for being producers.

2014, the year Democrats are embarrassed to admit they are Democrats, what? oh, no, I didn't vote for Obama. god, not me. why hasn't over 50% of Americans figure out Dem's in the white house are so uneducated by now? all they talk about is stealing money from the middle class to solve all of our problems,,and pay for all of their homes.

2014, the year Democrats are embarrassed to admit they are Democrats, what? oh, no, I didn't vote for Obama. god, not me. why hasn't over 50% of Americans figure out Dem's in the white house are so uneducated by now? all they talk about is stealing money from the middle class to solve all of our problems,,and pay for all of their homes.

Well hell, they've already started a campaign to create the false narrative that he is "right of center". You get that? The most radical marxist to ever step foot on American soil is "right of center" now according to hard-core Dumbocrats.

They realized early on that his policies are collapsing America. Like all of their other failures, they wanted to get started trying to convince people it was conservative policy that actually failed.

Forum List

Back