Obama honors Sharon's dedication to Israel, Biden to go to funeral

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Obama giving Israel the finger.... again... No one can ever say Odumbo wasn't consistent.

-Geaux

BY STEVE HOLLAND AND WILL DUNHAM
WASHINGTON Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:35pm EST

(Reuters) - President Barack Obama on Saturday lauded the late Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's dedication to the Jewish state and reaffirmed an "unshakable commitment" to Israel's security as Vice President Joe Biden prepared to attend the funeral.

Obama called Sharon - who died at age 85 on Saturday and had been in a coma for the entirety of Obama's presidency - "a leader who dedicated his life to the state of Israel." He said he sent his "deepest condolences" to Sharon's family.

The United States has long been a critical ally of Israel. But Obama has had a strained relationship with the current Israeli prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, on issues including Israel's settlement policies - championed by Sharon - and the current U.S. diplomatic drive to prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons capability.

rest of the story here: Obama honors Sharon's dedication to Israel, Biden to go to funeral | Reuters

Remember when Obama went on national TV and said Israel should give back the West Bank and Bibi verbally bitch slapped Obama when he said that was never going to happen. The look on Obama's face was priceless when he realized he ate that particular dog turd in front of the world.

Good times.

I wonder if Biden knows where he is going. Like it or not he is brain damaged and the former secretary of defense claims that he was wrong on every foreign policy decision.

Another episode of Hussein Obama showing his bias and true values. He delivered the main eulogy for Nelson Mandela but refuses to go to the funeral of Israeli warrior and statesman Ariel Sharon.

A slap in the face for Israel, and once again Obama remembers his pro-Islamic sympathies, which override all else.

Another episode of Hussein Obama showing his bias and true values. He delivered the main eulogy for Nelson Mandela but refuses to go to the funeral of Israeli warrior and statesman Ariel Sharon.

A slap in the face for Israel, and once again Obama remembers his pro-Islamic sympathies, which override all else.

Good point, and exactly right.

I do recall O'Bozo being specifically excluded from a recent British invitation list because the family did not wish to see their joyous occasion turned into a circus. Pity The Mandela family didn't think things through. But I'm not convinced that Israel missed His performance in South Africa. Did they tell him He was welcome if He'd leave the selfie-cam at home? If so then it's obvious why he'd stay home and pout instead.

But for a few days, Washington will be a tad low on village idiots. I guess that could be considered a sort of blessing.

Uncle Joe will screw it up somehow. Nonetheless, maybe Obama will play hoops or spend some quality time with his... um..... 'trainer' that day

-Geaux

Biden will probably hit on his grand daughters at the funeral.

Class acts are where you find them.

I don't like the Obama presidency but this is a point not worth fighting over, A President can not go to every State funeral around the world. Nor can he send his Vice President to them all. The only thing that bothers me is that when Thatcher died he did nothing.

Forum List

Back