Obama hits..... 49% approval

ROFLMNAO So this whole argument is over whether or not Hussein is At the edge of unpopularity... and you're standing upon the precipice of polling that shows him @ 52 with 4% moe, clambering on about Rassmusens faulty methodology which has him 3% below your favorite poll...

Gotta say... THAT'S BRILLIANT!

ROFLMNAO...

Leftists... They're so adorable when they're DESPERATE!

Apparently you ignored the post about the corresponding Dissapproval rating...

You guys do always love to cherry pick though, don't you?
its you thats doing the cherry picking

No, I am providing average numbers from across the spectrum of polling. Numbers that even include your favorite pollster.

You and your cohorts are providing numbers from a single source that is to your liking.

That, by definition, is cherry-picking.

No, I am providing average numbers from across the spectrum of polling. Numbers that even include your favorite pollster.

You and your cohorts are providing numbers from a single source that is to your liking.

the only reason you do that is you dont like the numbers from rasmussen, and they are the best

The desperation is written all over the stoopidcons' red whiny faces. They are pouting their little cats' anus smiles while realizing that even with two wars and the biggest recessions since the Great Depression, BHO is at the same level of popularity as Reagan at the same time in their administrations, and Reagan had far, far less to contend with.

Yep, BHO is doing fine and the stoopidcons continue to whine.

The desperation is written all over the stoopidcons' red whiny faces. They are pouting their little cats' anus smiles while realizing that even with two wars and the biggest recessions since the Great Depression, BHO is at the same level of popularity as Reagan at the same time in their administrations, and Reagan had far, far less to contend with.

This from "Jake, King of the Unsubstantiated Statements."

In fact his poll numbers have been falling dramatically, his legislative program is at sea as he has not taken any responsibility for any of it, his foreign affairs are in shambles and he is dithering over important decisions in the Afghan war, a war he now owns, having declared it of vital interest.

You saying it does not make it so, Rab. You like si modo and several of their other stoopidcons are projecting your failures onto others. Too bad, so sad, don't be mad. Just admit you are wrong, again.

You saying it does not make it so, Rab. You like si modo and several of their other stoopidcons are projecting your failures onto others. Too bad, so sad, don't be mad. Just admit you are wrong, again.

Long Live, "Jake, King of the Unsubstantiated Statements"!!

Simple repeating, bub, is not a point. You are asking for what you will not do, to give a reputable source.

So until you do, your diet will continue to be acorns.

Simple repeating, bub, is not a point. You are asking for what you will not do, to give a reputable source.

So until you do, your diet will continue to be acorns.
you dont even give acorns, (acorns are seeds)
you are on the level with morons

Yep, we are watching The Rabbi at his best. Waiting for substantiation of your points from reputable sources, Rab, which you haven't done, and I doubt that you will. Now that is a point. Anybody can go through thread to verify my statement.

Yep, we are watching The Rabbi at his best. Waiting for substantiation of your points from reputable sources, Rab, which you haven't done, and I doubt that you will. Now that is a point. Anybody can go through thread to verify my statement.
when have you EVER backed up your moronic dribble

toon_obama_no_longer_god.jpg

the only reason you do that is you dont like the numbers from rasmussen, and they are the best

Your Cherry-Picking in action again.

They are in fact not "the best".

Their results for the Presidential Election last year were worse than most other major pollsters.

They had a 6% margin, while the actual margin was 7.3%, a difference of a full 1.3 points.

Real Clear Politics average, my method of choice, was 7.6%, a difference of .3%.

Last edited:

Your Cherry-Picking in action again.

They are in fact not "the best".

Their results for the Presidential Election last year were worse than most other major pollsters.

They had a 6% margin, while the actual margin was 7.3%, a difference of a full 1.3 points.

Real Clear Politics average, my method of choice, was 7.6%, a difference of .3%.
real clear is not a POLL moron
they used Rasmussen's data to get there average

In fact his poll numbers have been falling dramatically, his legislative program is at sea as he has not taken any responsibility for any of it, his foreign affairs are in shambles and he is dithering over important decisions in the Afghan war, a war he now owns, having declared it of vital interest.

His poll numbers fell dramatically over the summer, they have been stable, or rising, since the end of the right-wing smear campaign during the congressional break. You know, the one in which they spread all those lies? :eusa_liar:

His poll numbers fell dramatically over the summer, they have been stable, or rising, since the end of the right-wing smear campaign during the congressional break. You know, the one in which they spread all those lies? :eusa_liar:
ROFLMAO

yeah, "thats your story and your sticking to it"

Forum List

Back