Obama had to pressure Clinton campaign to concede multiple times on election night

Obama Had To Pressure Hillary Multiple Times To Concede On Election Night

LOL...when I hear this I think of the Brady Bunch Girl screaming and throwing a fit.....

Trump won the election by a measly 77K votes out of 160 million cast. 3 VERY STUPID Democrat states put him in the White House. Hillary Clinton still kicked his ass by 3 million popular votes.

The only reason Trump is in the Oval today is because of Vladimir Putin, and FBI Director James Comey's unprecedented interference into this election--whom are both under investigation over their interference.
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI

Trump is the most illegitimate President ever to be sworn into the Oval office.

14599.jpg

Last edited:

LOL...when I hear this I think of the Brady Bunch Girl screaming and throwing a fit.....

Trump won the election by a measly 77K votes out of 160 million cast. 3 VERY STUPID Democrat states put him in the White House. Hillary Clinton still kicked his ass by 3 million popular votes.

The only reason Trump is in the Oval today is because of Vladimir Putin, and FBI Director James Comey's unprecedented interference into this election--whom are both under investigation over their interference.

14599.jpg
prozac.jpg

14599.jpg
California and New York DO NOT pick who wins the election snowflake. How many times you idiots have to be told this? Jeez.

Daily Caller...

The Trumpettes do know this is complete bullshit?
Well the book it comes from came out today. Go buy it and tell us if its in there or not. :) Its on my to read list but I will NOT put money into Clinton's pocket or any of her idiot campaign staff's pockets.

14599.jpg
California and New York DO NOT pick who wins the election snowflake. How many times you idiots have to be told this? Jeez.

Well the blow out of Republicans is coming in 2018--and will look like 2010 all over again but it will be Republicans who will get the stick shoved up a dark spot this time. At that time the party is over.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not too hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018. You'll also get a grasp of what that Emoluments clause in the Constitution means.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

Your first mistake was nominating the Ass Clown to be the poster boy of the Republican party, your second mistake was not being smart enough to vote for Hillary Clinton to keep the Ass Clown out of the Oval office.

CroweJ20161216_low.jpg

Forum List

Back