Obama Goes Out Of His Way To Remove American Flag In The White House…

I always imagine the creduloids as willfully blind monkeys who accept their propaganda and regurgitate it without engaging a single brain cell in critical thinking. It never occurred to the retard to spend the two seconds it would have taken to LOOK to see if it was true.

PUPPETEER: Obama goes out of his way to remove the American flag!

RUBE: Really? I must pass this on immediately!

34f0d9z.jpg

And even though they know its a lie, they'll email it to all the other brainless nutters they know.

I know that's true because I have a brain dead relative who sends me this crap all the time. I take the 30 seconds out of my busy day to Google whatever it is and send him the facts.

Anybody think any of these fools email their friends to correct their lies?

Nope.

Obama Goes Out Of His Way To Remove American Flag In The White House... ⋆ US Herald
One may scour, dig, hunt, and carefully or thoroughly go through historical documents, archived footage of historical events or presidential papers, with the purpose of simply attempting to match or chronicle another Administration in comparison to this Administrations lack of fidelity to America’s principles and ideals, and chances are it would be impossible!
For some time, attentions have turned to the change of décor in the White House since he moved in.

The Oval Office has been stripped of the traditional red, white and blue during his care.

Instead, it has been replaced with Middle Eastern style wallpaper, drapes and décor.

The change is noticeable as he walks down the hallways to talk to the press and every time he is filmed speaking from the White House.

The American flag has been replaced with a bright yellow drape. For whatever reason, Obama is separating himself from the American identity.

Moreover then the obvious visuals and change in décor of the White House, is how Obama has “transformed America” around the world, changing the balance of power and tilting it towards Russia and China, and ailing America with a recognized terrorist state, that of Iran and purposely distancing himself from the middle east’s only true democracy Israel.

h/t: Conservative Post
The federal government is no longer the people's, has been that way for decades. The career politicians own the federal government.
It's an embarrassment to why it was started to begin with, now it's just a shadow of itself, a banana republic...
It has come to this.
:lmao: :lmao: Sucker!

its a good thing all religions and no religion are getting to be on equal footing , no more preferred religion and that is what is burning you butt, get used to it , it isn't going back to the 1950's
It is funny that you never consider the fact that those Muslims will go after your ass before anybody else's.:badgrin:

View attachment 62181
This is what they do for April Fools Day

Remember when the lying liar RWNJs said he had too many American flags for this event?

SSDD

:rolleyes:
And there is no doubt that Obama placed those flags there. The D party probably overdid to calm the fears of Americans over a "Muslim" president. lol

Have you looked at Drumpf's background lately? Do a search.

You fools make asses of yourselves every single day and you never ever GET IT.

Every night before he goes to sleep, Obama sings the Star Spangled Banner

Last edited:

Hey Muddly... how are you sweetheart? You seem to be still sober honey...

obama-removes-american-flag-from-campaign-jet.jpg

YoU BeTteR WaKE Up PeOpLE!

LOL. Who owned the plane before the Obama campaign?
vo_mccain_new_airplane01-tn.jpg
McCain was POTUS? In your dreams maybe....
Hey dumb ass, they are both CAMPAIGN planes, not Air Force One!!!!
Lighten up moron, play along. This supposed to be a place for fun... Take an Aspirin, I wouldn't like you to get a heart attack over this stupid shit.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Obama Goes Out Of His Way To Remove American Flag In The White House... ⋆ US Herald
One may scour, dig, hunt, and carefully or thoroughly go through historical documents, archived footage of historical events or presidential papers, with the purpose of simply attempting to match or chronicle another Administration in comparison to this Administrations lack of fidelity to America’s principles and ideals, and chances are it would be impossible!
For some time, attentions have turned to the change of décor in the White House since he moved in.

The Oval Office has been stripped of the traditional red, white and blue during his care.

Instead, it has been replaced with Middle Eastern style wallpaper, drapes and décor.

The change is noticeable as he walks down the hallways to talk to the press and every time he is filmed speaking from the White House.

The American flag has been replaced with a bright yellow drape. For whatever reason, Obama is separating himself from the American identity.

Moreover then the obvious visuals and change in décor of the White House, is how Obama has “transformed America” around the world, changing the balance of power and tilting it towards Russia and China, and ailing America with a recognized terrorist state, that of Iran and purposely distancing himself from the middle east’s only true democracy Israel.

h/t: Conservative Post
The federal government is no longer the people's, has been that way for decades. The career politicians own the federal government.
It's an embarrassment to why it was started to begin with, now it's just a shadow of itself, a banana republic...
It has come to this.
The federal government is no longer the people's,
translation : not for and by just white Christians anymore

;

Hey Muddly... how are you sweetheart? You seem to be still sober honey...

Aw thanks, SweetCheeks. I'm just nifty. And yes, quite sober.

BTW, in the post above, I meant the background on the stage behind Drumpf when he's speechifying, bloviating, bragging and lying.

Remember when he got busted for never wearing the flag lapel pin? Said it was a substitute for patriotism. A week later and ever since he wears one.

Then there's Michele's first time I've ever been proud of America statement.
:yawn: rw hate media is leading you-types around by the nose. Is that really what is important? I served active-duty and think patriotism is not something you can "pin-on" You?

Meanwhile, rw'ers jobs are being outsourced w/ the help of Repub-voting business'

Forum List

Back