Obama Gives Recipe For Successful Presidency, Of Course Its Taken As A Dig Against Trump

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Donald Trump is so universally terrible, about everything, that it is impossible for past U.S. presidents to say two words without anything being interpreted as a dig aimed against him. When President Barack Obama tells a conference audience his own formula for presidential success, then, it is a given that all minds will turn to Captain Tweetsalot.

Obama gives his recipe for a successful presidency, and naturally it's taken as a dig against Trump

I wonder if he would actually tell people to lick electrical outlets? Nah

Can I get a warning next time on where the link takes me? The last thing I want to do is give the twats over at the Daily Kos any of my precious traffic. kthxbye

Donald Trump is so universally terrible, about everything, that it is impossible for past U.S. presidents to say two words without anything being interpreted as a dig aimed against him. When President Barack Obama tells a conference audience his own formula for presidential success, then, it is a given that all minds will turn to Captain Tweetsalot.

Obama gives his recipe for a successful presidency, and naturally it's taken as a dig against Trump

Sorry to disappoint you, but I doubt Trump is shooting for the title of being the best President Iran has ever had...

Free country-he can say what he likes-as can others...

Can I get a warning next time on where the link takes me? The last thing I want to do is give the twats over at the Daily Kos any of my precious traffic. kthxbye

It's a skews thread...

You don't even need to read it. The titles alone are so fucking stupid that's all the ammo you need.

Free country-he can say what he likes-as can others...
Skews is a professional electric fence taste tester.

/——/ Obozo lecturing us on how to be a successful president is like the night watchman on the Titanic advising us how to avoid icebergs.

/——/ Obozo lecturing us on how to be a successful president is like the night watchman on the Titanic advising us how to avoid icebergs.

Obama giving pointers on having a successful Presidency is like the maker of the Hindenburg giving pointers on zeppelin safety.

Ears lecturing us on how to be a successful president is like Jeffrey Epstein lecturing us on how to have a faithful marriage.

Last edited:
Donald Trump is so universally terrible, about everything, that it is impossible for past U.S. presidents to say two words without anything being interpreted as a dig aimed against him. When President Barack Obama tells a conference audience his own formula for presidential success, then, it is a given that all minds will turn to Captain Tweetsalot. Obama gives his recipe for a successful presidency, and naturally it's taken as a dig against Trump
Sorry to disappoint you, but I doubt Trump is shooting for the title of being the best President Iran has ever had...
...but Russia is another story altogether.

Donald Trump is so universally terrible, about everything, that it is impossible for past U.S. presidents to say two words without anything being interpreted as a dig aimed against him. When President Barack Obama tells a conference audience his own formula for presidential success, then, it is a given that all minds will turn to Captain Tweetsalot. Obama gives his recipe for a successful presidency, and naturally it's taken as a dig against Trump
Russia, Russia, Russia...lol...the stupidity never ends.

Yep, Obungles was a good President for Russia too...

He cooperated with Hillary to sell Russia 20% of our uranium for just $145 million!!!

Forum List

Back