Obama gives inane address to our troops at air force base. I can only imagine what they are thinking

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
Is this egomaniac totally obsessed with trying to convince anyone who will listen what a great president, leader and military commander he was? Does he really think anyone is buying his story?

The article makes me cringe. Encouraging the troops to protest against authority (military?) and to criticize the president. I really don’t know what to say, but if you read the comments after the article they say it pretty well.

Obama Reminds Troops They Have the Right to 'Protest Against Authority' and 'Criticize Our President'

By Susan Jones | December 7, 2016 | 6:29 AM EST

(CNSNews.com) - In a speech at MacDill Air Force Base, in Tampa, Florida on Tuesday, President Obama focused on his eight-year effort to protect the homeland, fight terrorism, and strengthen U.S. allies. He said he wanted to "talk about the foundation that we will leave for the next administration."

At one point, Obama reminded the troops "that each of us has...the universal right to speak your minds and to protest against authority; to live in a society that's open and free; that can criticize our president without retribution."

Obama told the troops that just as he inherited the war on terror, "violent extremism" will be around for many years. (ed. He said it again… LOL)

>>> Read the full article on the link if you wish. I post some readers comments below. <<

James Lowder • 28 minutes ago
Obama is an idiot. Those in the military do not have the right to defy authority. They are to follow all orders given them unless that order violates the law. You want a quick court martial try telling your commanding officer you don't have to obey his orders. And start protesting because you don't think the chow or your barracks are up to your standards. Pretty much shows how much Obrainless knows about the military.

Justaguy • 15 minutes ago
And three people clapped.

Boxhawk • an hour ago
The eye rolling from that military crowd must have been hysterical.

Treelea • 7 minutes ago
Shaddup Hussein...please just shaddup.

Linonweb • 19 minutes ago
I can barely read these remarks: "Be transparent and accountable to allow for "a more informed public debate" and provide "a potential check on unfettered executive power.". So hypocritical...I'm tired of the lies!

olddawg1 • 22 minutes ago
Obama says terrorism is not related to islam, yet he says that if the U.S. states that we are at war with islam, that will result in more terrorist attacks. Hmm...

alfy James Lowder • 6 minutes ago
obama is an idiot | what happens in battle when you disobey your sgt?you ran away some of your buddies are killed.firing squad should be your penalty.obama knows nothing about being a leader .he has tried hard to ruin america,Trump has to reverse everthing this hogwash did to our america.

WWJD68 howie roak • an hour ago
Yeah, if he actually thinks the military enlisted men and women respect him, and not the position, he has another think coming. I am sure that the majority of military members will be praising the day when they can do their jobs instead of attending "reeducation" classes on how to deal with the LGBTXQ, etc. folks that want to be in the military. This type of behavior was not acceptable to 99.99% of the military men and women who take their jobs seriously.

Last edited:
Your title is correct. You can indeed "only imagine".

Where have you been the last 8 years?

Grounded in the RW. What's it like in Duh Bubble? Is Lawrence Welk there?

So you have been grounded in the "Real World?" Wow.
From where I stand all I can see is a huge dark cloud of "EGO" that surrounds you and your real world.

By the way, is God in your real world? Or is it just you and your "rapier wit?"
Such lofty goals pogo. Impress the clueless "neighborhood kids" until one loses his life or his mind.

Forum List

Back