Obama Gets Massive Boos From 40 Thousand Boy Scouts After Trump Mentions Him

It's funny that Trump thinks Obama is still relevant. Or sad?
Trump is constantly obsessed with meaningless nonsense. He's the Kim Kardashian of U.S. Presidents.

I think you're on to something.
Both Kim Kardashian Donald Trump have Yuge asses, except Kim is a hot babe and Trump is a tremendously out of shape Senior Citizen.
big butt trump.jpg

Trump's Yuge ass, sure makes his hands look even smaller! :laugh:

Trump tells the scouts not to trust the media. They lie.

Are these going to be Trump's "Brown Shirts"?

I watched the whole speech. It was epic! It was hugely epic when 40 thousand Scouts started booing Obama when Trump asked them if Obama ever attended a Scout Jamboree, which he never did. In essence, the boos were fitting for the former constitutionally ineligible president/usurper.

Boos for Obama as Trump speaks at Boy Scout jamboree

From the Stevie-baby article....

Obama was a member of the Indonesian Scout Association as a child, reaching the equivalent of a Cub Scout, according to reports. Former Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush were scouts. President Trump was not a member of the organization......he was too busy thinking about pussies and could not join..like he avoided the draft during Vietnam.]

I watched the whole speech. It was epic! It was hugely epic when 40 thousand Scouts started booing Obama when Trump asked them if Obama ever attended a Scout Jamboree, which he never did. In essence, the boos were fitting for the former constitutionally ineligible president/usurper.

Obama was a member of the Indonesian Scout Association as a child, reaching the equivalent of a Cub Scout, according to reports. Former Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush were scouts. President Trump was not a member of the organization......he was too busy thinking about pussies and could not join..like he avoided the draft during Vietnam.]
I'm sure the Indonesian Scout Association taught the Muslim way of survival!

I'm sure the Indonesian Scout Association taught the Muslim way of survival!

The Boy Scouts originated in Britain, and the scouting movement has spread from Britain around the world.

Trump cursed, lied and encouraged children to boo a former President. This is a new low even for Trump.

Bet they don't invite him next year.

Damn, what a deranged and perverted speech to give to 30,000 boy scouts. Trump is really fucking insane!

Forum List

Back