Obama Gets Into it with Arizona Governor

r-JAN-BREWER-SILENCE-SPEECH-large570.jpg

JanBrewer062810.jpg

jan-brewer-governor-arizona.jpeg

Damn, that is one ugly woman. She makes Janet Reno and Helen Thomas look kinda hot.

What occurred has nothing to do with physical appearance. Geesh.

fb3294fb88c65702050f6a706700a06f.jpg

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer came to greet President Barack Obama upon his arrival outside Phoenix Wednesday. What she got was a critique. Of her book.

The two leaders could be seen engaged in an intense conversation at the base of Air Force One's steps. Both could be seen smiling, but speaking at the same time.

Asked moments later what the conversation was about, Brewer, a Republican, said: "He was a little disturbed about my book."

Brewer recently published a book, "Scorpions for Breakfast," something of a memoir of her years growing up and defends her signing of Arizona's controversial law cracking down on illegal immigrants, which Obama opposes.

Obama was objecting to Brewer's description of a meeting he and Brewer had at the White House, where she described Obama as lecturing her. In an interview in November Brewer described two tense meetings. The first took place before his commencement address at Arizona State University. "He did blow me off at ASU," she said in the television interview in November.

She also described meeting the president at the White House in 2010 to talk about immigration. "I felt a little bit like I was being lectured to, and I was a little kid in a classroom, if you will, and he was this wise professor and I was this little kid, and this little kid knows what the problem is and I felt minimized to say the least."

On the tarmac Wednesday, Brewer handed Obama an envelope with a handwritten invitation to return to Arizona to meet her for lunch and to join her for a visit to the border.

"I said to him, you know, I have always respected the office of the president and that the book is what the book is," she told reporters Wednesday. She said Obama complained that she described him as not treating her cordially
Arizona Gov. Brewer gets book critique from Obama - Yahoo! News

Maybe she should think about running for the GOP Presidential election.

r-JAN-BREWER-SILENCE-SPEECH-large570.jpg

JanBrewer062810.jpg

jan-brewer-governor-arizona.jpeg

Damn, that is one ugly woman. She makes Janet Reno and Helen Thomas look kinda hot.

What occurred has nothing to do with physical appearance. Geesh.

Thats how obama got elected what he appeared to be on the outside now we actually get to see what he is made of.

unbranded-bullshit-stamp.jpg

Stacked this high
bullshit_pile.jpg

This would not have become an issue if Obama had not started it.
What did he think she was going to do. Just stand there and take it from him?
No she stood up to him.
What a way to greet someone. Get off the plane and first thing out of his mouth is about her book instead of the important issues.
Washington does not and will not recognize that the Drug cartel is a very serious issue in AZ. or TX.
Obama did it on purpose, to divide and concur, it's the only way he thinks he has in order the win the election.

Last edited:
No she stood up to him.
What a way to greet someone. Get off the plane and first thing out of his mouth is about her book instead of the important issues.
Washington does not and will not recognize that the Drug cartel is a very serious issue in AZ. or TX.

No she stood up to him.

Is there any doubt?

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer came to greet President Barack Obama upon his arrival outside Phoenix Wednesday. What she got was a critique. Of her book.

The two leaders could be seen engaged in an intense conversation at the base of Air Force One's steps. Both could be seen smiling, but speaking at the same time.

Asked moments later what the conversation was about, Brewer, a Republican, said: "He was a little disturbed about my book."

Brewer recently published a book, "Scorpions for Breakfast," something of a memoir of her years growing up and defends her signing of Arizona's controversial law cracking down on illegal immigrants, which Obama opposes.

Obama was objecting to Brewer's description of a meeting he and Brewer had at the White House, where she described Obama as lecturing her. In an interview in November Brewer described two tense meetings. The first took place before his commencement address at Arizona State University. "He did blow me off at ASU," she said in the television interview in November.

She also described meeting the president at the White House in 2010 to talk about immigration. "I felt a little bit like I was being lectured to, and I was a little kid in a classroom, if you will, and he was this wise professor and I was this little kid, and this little kid knows what the problem is and I felt minimized to say the least."

On the tarmac Wednesday, Brewer handed Obama an envelope with a handwritten invitation to return to Arizona to meet her for lunch and to join her for a visit to the border.

"I said to him, you know, I have always respected the office of the president and that the book is what the book is," she told reporters Wednesday. She said Obama complained that she described him as not treating her cordially

Obama need subjects, not citizens. He's incapable of dealing with criticism, probably because he a fucking faggot

Huh?:confused:

No she stood up to him.
Obama did it on purpose, to divide and concur, it's the only way he thinks he has in order the win the election.

nice rant

w_toro_blk.jpg

Brewer's new book: reason? her Maybelline and Covergirl cosmetics cost a fricken fortune! I'd bet she uses 5 pounds of concealer a day! Just imagine what she'd look like without makeup? eeeek. maybe a mummy? or a sunmaid prune?

PolitiFact | Obama deported more people in his first year than Bush did in his last, Spanish-language news anchor says

Brewer is a chronic bitcher. WTF does she want? Thousands of army & marines on the border? Not gonna happen unless the cartels step over the line in large numbers. In fact, I do believe some National Guard troops were already dispatched to the border. She just dislikes mexican illegals. She should crack down on businesses who hire them, then illegals will have no reason to cross.

I would have asked her if she'd like to have that finger shoved up her ass.

Border Wars - National Geographic Channel

Obama to send 1,200 troops to U.S.-Mexico border - USATODAY.com

You just described Michelle Obama perfectly.

Btw, Obama has a thin skin.

If he had any class this shit would never have happened.

Last edited:
Brewer's new book: reason? her Maybelline and Covergirl cosmetics cost a fricken fortune! I'd bet she uses 5 pounds of concealer a day! Just imagine what she'd look like without makeup? eeeek. maybe a mummy? or a sunmaid prune?

PolitiFact | Obama deported more people in his first year than Bush did in his last, Spanish-language news anchor says

Brewer is a chronic bitcher. WTF does she want? Thousands of army & marines on the border? Not gonna happen unless the cartels step over the line in large numbers. In fact, I do believe some National Guard troops were already dispatched to the border. She just dislikes mexican illegals. She should crack down on businesses who hire them, then illegals will have no reason to cross.

I would have asked her if she'd like to have that finger shoved up her ass.

Border Wars - National Geographic Channel

Obama to send 1,200 troops to U.S.-Mexico border - USATODAY.com

You just described Michelle Obama perfectly.

Btw, Obama has a thin skin.

If he had any class this shit would never have happened.
Obamaturd has no class. If he did he would have better friends than ayers and ilk like him.

obama knows he's lost the Arizona vote, like he's lost the Jewish vote, now the Catholic vote, he wrote off the white vote last year.

Yeah it's gonna be a landslide.

He didn't lose the Catholic vote or the Jewish vote. Ed Koch is going to be campaigning for Obama. You even know who he is? Without goggle I mean.

What Obama "lost" is what he never had in the first place. The white racist evangelicans.
That is because the Evangelicals are smart enough to spot idiots like obamaturd from afar.

Looks to me like the Arizona Gov. Brewer is getting in to it with Obama, not Obama with her..... He is cool as a cucumber, she does not appear to be composed at all....?

Looks to me like the Arizona Gov. Brewer is getting in to it with Obama, not Obama with her..... He is cool as a cucumber, she does not appear to be composed at all....?

I'm willing to bet that what was really going on is totally misrepresented by the picture and our use of it here ;)

And that's the exact way third world nations do it.

We rank 47th in health care..globally.

And the only modern industrialized nation that looks at saving lives as a "business".

47th in health care globally? are you sure? I know we treat health care as a business but people come here from all over the world to have procedures done that their home countries just cannot do.

Technologically..we have the best gear. We have the best doctors. We have the worst access to both. Americans don't live as long as the rest of the industrialized world. And the birth survival rate is better in Cuba.

Go fig.

Talking points you're cluess..

A 2006 report from WHO stated that “among developed countries, mortality rates may reflect differences in the definitions used for reporting births, such as cut-offs for registering live births and birth weight.” The Bulletin of WHO noted that “it has also been common practice in several countries (e.g. Belgium, France, Spain) to register as live births only those infants who survived for a specified period beyond birth”; those who did not survive were “completely ignored for registration purposes.” Since the U.S. counts as live births all babies who show “any evidence of life,” even the most premature and the smallest — the very babies who account for the majority of neonatal deaths — it necessarily has a higher neonatal-mortality rate than countries that do not

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/276952/infant-mortality-deceptive-statistic-scott-w-atlas

Forum List

Back