Obama FAILS at Spreading the Wealth Around

Mustang if you think Obama is trying to throw the middle class a lifeline you have been thrown off your pony and landed on your head one too many times, or you don't really work for a living. His regulations, his obamacare,his relaxing of welfare rules are all toxic to the middle class, and make no mistake, no matter his rhetoric he does not want a strong middle class because people like him would not be elected. Only with a society of dependency can he buy votes

Very true. While it's a nice thought that everyone has medical insurance, someone pays for it--and it's the middle class that will be doing that.

The FIVE best sentences:

1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!

5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.

when liberals spread the wealth, they make sure they get the first few billion to deposit into their bank accounts, and give the rest to the poor, and they still stay poor.

Meanwhile, Obama is trying to throw the middle class a life line,.

Now that's funny right there.

Don't get me wrong. Obama has to cater to powerful monied interests just like any president would have to do. Just not to the same degree. So, if you think Romney would be more likely to stand up to the big banks and Wall Street when they want consumer protection laws weakened as an example, you're delusional.

Define the "standing up to" that Obama has done, Mustang.

I WISH you were right.

Meanwhile, Obama is trying to throw the middle class a life line,.

Now that's funny right there.

Don't get me wrong. Obama has to cater to powerful monied interests just like any president would have to do. Just not to the same degree. So, if you think Romney would be more likely to stand up to the big banks and Wall Street when they want consumer protection laws weakened as an example, you're delusional.

You're deflecting to Romney for a reason. Your posts make no sense.
Obama has not thrown the middle class anything. The middle class is worse off now than when he took office. Additionally over 90%of them had health insurance coverage they were perfectly happy with. Now they are getting cancellation notices and being forced onto programs that are more expensive with fewer benefits. Household income is down. If it werent for stock market increases in their 401s and higher home prices household wealth would be down too. People have gone years without a job.
Yeah, tell me Obama is throwing the middle class a lifeline. I need a good laugh.

New Topics

Forum List

Back