Obama / DOJ Go After Activist Responsible for Planned Parenthood Video

So you're actually saying "oh shit -- it wasn't O'bama. But.... but..... it coulda been!!" :eusa_snooty:

Pogo - stick to trying to speak for yourself 'cause you SU@K at trying to speak for me.

I just found it ironic how the ones accused of committing crimes are getting off free while those trying to expose it are the ones getting arrested and having legal troubles.

BTW:

Planned Parenthood: David Daleiden Speaks out on Home Raid

Although the law is on the G's side, of course the activists are trying to demonize them for doing what they are legally authorized to do. In this case, 'It's a LEFT WING Conspiracy theory'. :p

Funny....

So STATE law enforcement and agencies / mployees / reps - Like the AG here - I snot effected by Obama's DOJ?

I seem to remember Ex-Obama Atty General Eric Holder stepping in to have charges of threatening votes with clubs on election site ground against several New Black Panthers dropped.

There was also the black female liberal poll monitor who incredulously admitted to NATIONAL media reporters, on camera, how she had broken the law by voting for Obama 5 (FIVE) times. After being appropriately arrested, Eric Holder HIMSELF showed up and had charges dropped / the woman released from jail.

So please, don't try to insult everyone's intelligence on this board by claiming the Federal Govt does not inject itself into state business from time to time and / or that Obama has not done so. Not saying they definitely have in this case, but they sure have in the past, making it at least slightly plausible with this story.

If the guy used a fake ID while he was undercover, I don't see how that warrants a raid on his home. Perhaps the raid, if one occurred, was for something else the guy is up to.

California is a police state. If the ruling democrats catch wind of "troublemakers" interfering with party goals or speaking against the party, then expect midnight raids.

Let the persecution and arrest of those who disagree begin - let's start with those Climate Change Deniers! Assimilate or be branded un-American, criminal racists!

:p

(For my humor-challenged 'friends', that was a JOKE. Breathe....)

>

Oh Jez....

The California Department of Justice works for the California Governor and the California AG, not Obama.

You don't think this has anything to do with violations of California law?

>>>>

I doubt it. Probably he spoke against party goals. He best be careful, Kamala Harris is just a wee bit less honest than El Chapo. He is libel to disappear.

So you're actually saying "oh shit -- it wasn't O'bama. But.... but..... it coulda been!!" :eusa_snooty:

Pogo - stick to trying to speak for yourself 'cause you SU@K at trying to speak for me.

I just found it ironic how the ones accused of committing crimes are getting off free while those trying to expose it are the ones getting arrested and having legal troubles.

BTW:

Although the law is on the G's side, of course the activists are trying to demonize them for doing what they are legally authorized to do. In this case, 'It's a LEFT WING Conspiracy theory'. :p

Funny....

What I think is funny is thread creators who can't read their own source article.

Again, since you cut the embarrassing part out, it's ironic that your OP contains the term "citizen journalism".... doncha think? Guess you do, since you excised it.

Go find your big boy pants. Or buy some.

BTW:

Funny....
It's just more of the same.

These godless liberal movers and shakers do not care what crimes are being committed against humanity. They are far more interested in looking the victor, retaining power and money. The fact there are numerous liberals on this board trying to defend Obama and his band of criminals and the media who regularly covers for him --- with EVERY scandal proves my point. I find it dishonorable and so risky.

You have a problem with 'citizen journalists'?

Why do you think countries like China shut down the internet / want to do so from time to time - the only way news gets out? Bloggers, citizens using phones, etc...

All journalists are 'citizen' journalists. They may work for a recognized 'official' media, but they are all citizens. The good thing is Soros doesn't tell them - citizens - what they can report on, what to say, what to ignore, etc. :p

Last edited:

Forum List

Back