Obama directly responsible for Oregon shooting

There are some pretty alarming claims made in that article. Our government changed the killers profile after the killings???

Do you doubt it? Propaganda is the major product of the current administration.
I am a bit skeptical yes. I think any rational person would have a degree of skepticism. I need more proof.

How many dead americans would constitute proof for you?
What kind of dumbass question is that? Proof would be documentation of his profile as it existed BEFORE it was changed. And that shouldn't be hard to secure or expose since if it WAS changed that means someone had access to it BEFORE it was changed. Simply stating that it was changed does not make it factual.

There are some pretty alarming claims made in that article. Our government changed the killers profile after the killings???

I am a bit skeptical yes. I think any rational person would have a degree of skepticism. I need more proof.

What kind of dumbass question is that? Proof would be documentation of his profile as it existed BEFORE it was changed. And that shouldn't be hard to secure or expose since if it WAS changed that means someone had access to it BEFORE it was changed. Simply stating that it was changed does not make it factual.

i read somewhere maybe i can look through my history and find it

the wayback site found ten updates to his account after he was dead

"Obama directly responsible for Oregon shooting"

And for the cover-up! Many media not mentioning the killer's name or not showing the mother's picture. Why would that be. Ostensibly not to glamorize the shooter, or prevent copy-cats. But maybe because of instructions from another place. After-all Mercer's social networking sites showed his friends or wannabe friends and they were Muslims. Were they the "so-called peaceful ones?"

And the killer wanted to kill Christians. :eusa_think:

The point is that this guy and the boston bombers were identified to our government as potential terrorists who might act. Those warnings were ignored in both cases and americans died.

its either gross incompetence, or something much worse.

Now someone even marginally literate might have read this

As to why the Obama regime and their propaganda media lapdogs are disguising the truth from the American people about this horrific act of Islamic terror against them, especially to the families of the dead and wounded, it is not known—but shouldn’t really surprise anyone as that government has been nothing but a mountain of lies for years.

and wondered - "Who let the crackhead near the keyboard?", USMB tweakers are on it like stink on poo.....

his Internet personal profile was changed from his true identity as an ISIS/ISIL terror supporter to one of his being a “white conservative Republican”. [Русский]

Look at the screenshot of the MySpace page.....where does it say "WHITE, conservative, republican"?

Morons...

they're following their script...try to pin anything they can on "white" "supremacists"...take the lie and run with it...

The gunman was described Friday as a “hate-filled” individual with anti-religion and white supremacist leanings...

Death in a classroom: Oregon shooter targeted his English class

but...but..he was half negro..... so THAT won't fly...time to change the script..the cat is out of the bag...people are waking up..

And for the cover-up! Many media not mentioning the killer's name or not showing the mother's picture. Why would that be. Ostensibly not to glamorize the shooter, or prevent copy-cats. But maybe because of instructions from another place. After-all Mercer's social networking sites showed his friends or wannabe friends and they were Muslims. Were they the "so-called peaceful ones?"

Don't confuse our liberal friends with facts. Facts make their little heads hurt.

Mother black, father white?

he and Obama could have been brothers

The point is that this guy and the boston bombers were identified to our government as potential terrorists who might act. Those warnings were ignored in both cases and americans died.

On the other hand, if the source of these suspected terrorists lists is at all questionable we don't want Washington acting upon it, after all it would not be good for innocent people to get targeted by the Feds just because some nimrods placed them on a list (that crap already happens far too often anyways).

in his myspace account he had two friends

this is one of them

Mahmoud Ali Ehsani Photos on Myspace
I saw those. I don't doubt that he was a recent convert.
Look at Matthew for instance. The boy has wild irrational swings where one day he says Obama is the antichrist only to turn around two days later and sing his praises.
Mercer could very well have been fucked in the head & claimed conservative values but not understood what they stood for. OR he could have labeled himself that way so as to not draw attention to his personal activities.

To just instantly jump to blaming our government is a bit of a stretch for me. I need proof before I condemn my own.

On that we agree

What kind of sick fucking piece of shit are you?

So you want Feds to arrest 87,000 people because the Russians told you so...

This is not like Bush being told guys are learning how to fly and not land, how about you answer that first...

But he was a self admitted conservative and republican... Maybe Obama should just arrest them, that's a list too...

A few boys in germany in 1930s had a list too...

you're very confused...people on watch lists should be...WATCHED....who said anything about arresting 80,000 people?..

oh..YOU did...just more distortion, exaggeration and hyperbole.

On the other hand, if the source of these suspected terrorists lists is at all questionable we don't want Washington acting upon it, after all it would not be good for innocent people to get targeted by the Feds just because some nimrods placed them on a list (that crap already happens far too often anyways).

If there's question, it should be investigated...

Whatever action the government takes needs to be based on the results of that investigation...

Simple enough.

the russians also warned us about the boston bombers.

Would all the 2 Time Scrub Voters on this thread please raise their hands?

Is that a banjo I hear?

they barely wanted to report that he was a student there

and he was far from being a "loner"

in his myspace account he had two friends

this is one of them

Mahmoud Ali Ehsani Photos on Myspace
I saw those. I don't doubt that he was a recent convert.
Look at Matthew for instance. The boy has wild irrational swings where one day he says Obama is the antichrist only to turn around two days later and sing his praises.
Mercer could very well have been fucked in the head & claimed conservative values but not understood what they stood for. OR he could have labeled himself that way so as to not draw attention to his personal activities.

To just instantly jump to blaming our government is a bit of a stretch for me. I need proof before I condemn my own.

we dont know who but the wayback post showed that his dating site profile had been altered 10 times

after he was dead

to me that certainly is strange to say the least

Forum List

Back