Obama directly responsible for Oregon shooting

I am a bit skeptical yes. I think any rational person would have a degree of skepticism. I need more proof.

How many dead americans would constitute proof for you?
What kind of dumbass question is that? Proof would be documentation of his profile as it existed BEFORE it was changed. And that shouldn't be hard to secure or expose since if it WAS changed that means someone had access to it BEFORE it was changed. Simply stating that it was changed does not make it factual.

The point is that this guy and the boston bombers were identified to our government as potential terrorists who might act. Those warnings were ignored in both cases and americans died.

its either gross incompetence, or something much worse.

On the other hand, if the source of these suspected terrorists lists is at all questionable we don't want Washington acting upon it, after all it would not be good for innocent people to get targeted by the Feds just because some nimrods placed them on a list (that crap already happens far too often anyways).

the russians also warned us about the boston bombers.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't that also on a big long list of people? In other words it wasn't a call from the Russians saying "hey watch out for these two guys" it was more like here's X thousands of people you need to watch because we think they might be up to something. For all you know YOU might have been on that list ......I just want to make sure that the morons in Washington don't go off on a tangent and wreck the lives of innocent citizens just because some foreign source gives them a list of names.

Mybe Russia was telling Obama, "Use this guy to further your effort to help us disarm your citizens"?

There are some pretty alarming claims made in that article. Our government changed the killers profile after the killings???
in his myspace account he had two friends

this is one of them

Mahmoud Ali Ehsani Photos on Myspace
I saw those. I don't doubt that he was a recent convert.
Look at Matthew for instance. The boy has wild irrational swings where one day he says Obama is the antichrist only to turn around two days later and sing his praises.
Mercer could very well have been fucked in the head & claimed conservative values but not understood what they stood for. OR he could have labeled himself that way so as to not draw attention to his personal activities.

To just instantly jump to blaming our government is a bit of a stretch for me. I need proof before I condemn my own.

we dont know who but the wayback post showed that his dating site profile had been altered 10 times

after he was dead

to me that certainly is strange to say the least
I guess I'm just not informed enough. Out of the loop I guess. This is the first I've heard of things being altered.

What kind of sick fucking piece of shit are you?

So you want Feds to arrest 87,000 people because the Russians told you so...

This is not like Bush being told guys are learning how to fly and not land, how about you answer that first...

But he was a self admitted conservative and republican... Maybe Obama should just arrest them, that's a list too...

A few boys in germany in 1930s had a list too...

I think they're trying to say that we should let Russia decide who can or can't own a gun in America.

There are some pretty alarming claims made in that article. Our government changed the killers profile after the killings???

this is one of them

Look at Matthew for instance. The boy has wild irrational swings where one day he says Obama is the antichrist only to turn around two days later and sing his praises.
Mercer could very well have been fucked in the head & claimed conservative values but not understood what they stood for. OR he could have labeled himself that way so as to not draw attention to his personal activities.

To just instantly jump to blaming our government is a bit of a stretch for me. I need proof before I condemn my own.

we dont know who but the wayback post showed that his dating site profile had been altered 10 times

after he was dead

I guess I'm just not informed enough. Out of the loop I guess. This is the first I've heard of things being altered.

Out of the loop I guess.

As was I.

Maybe whoever made the changes hoped all would be 'out of the loop' on the changes.

How many dead americans would constitute proof for you?
What kind of dumbass question is that? Proof would be documentation of his profile as it existed BEFORE it was changed. And that shouldn't be hard to secure or expose since if it WAS changed that means someone had access to it BEFORE it was changed. Simply stating that it was changed does not make it factual.

The point is that this guy and the boston bombers were identified to our government as potential terrorists who might act. Those warnings were ignored in both cases and americans died.

On the other hand, if the source of these suspected terrorists lists is at all questionable we don't want Washington acting upon it, after all it would not be good for innocent people to get targeted by the Feds just because some nimrods placed them on a list (that crap already happens far too often anyways).

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't that also on a big long list of people? In other words it wasn't a call from the Russians saying "hey watch out for these two guys" it was more like here's X thousands of people you need to watch because we think they might be up to something. For all you know YOU might have been on that list ......I just want to make sure that the morons in Washington don't go off on a tangent and wreck the lives of innocent citizens just because some foreign source gives them a list of names.

No one is saying that everyone on the list should be arrested and thrown into Gitmo. But the govt should be monitoring the people on the list, watching where they travel, etc. If they had done that the boston bombers might have been stopped and the oregon shooter might not have been free to buy guns and kill innocents.

This is not like Bush being told guys are learning how to fly and not land, how about you answer that first...

But he was a self admitted conservative and republican... Maybe Obama should just arrest them, that's a list too...

I think they're trying to say that we should let Russia decide who can or can't own a gun in America.

no idiot, but when a foreign government gives us information about potential terrorists we should check into it, not ignore it.

no idiot, but when a foreign government gives us information about potential terrorists we should check into it, not ignore it.

Maybe you should try reading something other than nutty websites.

No one is saying that everyone on the list should be arrested and thrown into Gitmo. But the govt should be monitoring the people on the list, watching where they travel, etc. If they had done that the boston bombers might have been stopped and the oregon shooter might not have been free to buy guns and kill innocents.

I see your point but that would mean that the Federal Government would potentially be "monitoring" innocent citizens which is not only unconstitutional but also could lead to innocents getting wrongly penalized. Would you want to be "monitored" by the Federal Government simply because the Russians said you were a threat? The fourth amendment dictates that the Feds get a warrant before they start "monitoring" citizens and I don't think any court worth it's salt is going to (or should) issue a warrant on a foreign sources say so, especially when we're talking about tens of thousands of people.

Redfish is total garbage. Everyone here agrees on that one point.

this is one of them

after he was dead

Out of the loop I guess.

As was I.

Maybe whoever made the changes hoped all would be 'out of the loop' on the changes.

that very well could be

I heard that he was responsible for the Cold War, and Vietnam, and the Civil War too.

No, that was Bush

I love your source too.

"Black-Islamist Terrorist"

Religious Views: Not Religious, not religious but spiritual.

Yeah, an Islamist Terrorist who isn't religious. Couldn't make this shit up, could you?

European Union Times - RationalWiki

"The European Union Times claims to be a news site. "

"
Its articles on Barack Obama have been linked from a few Libertarian Tea Party blogs, presumably pleased to find what is apparently a news site that supports some of their views. It even has lots of mainstream advertising served by ContextWeb! Eminently respectable to all appearances.

Upon closer inspection, however, it is little more than a compiler and regurgitator of various news stories and a particularly unpleasant far-right-leaning blog. The reporting is, without exception, shockingly unprofessional. Do not be fooled by the nice WordPress theme — this is utter neo-Nazi bollocks."

"
Mindless propagation of idiocy"

"Almost every piece of information the site proffers about the world and, more worryingly, itself, is a demonstrably deliberate falsehood. Anyone who takes the site seriously, despite the evidence of its utter unreliability and lunatic views which springs to the eye almost immediately upon visiting it, is either a Nazi, a blind ideologue or a complete idiot."

Hmmmm.......

Forum List

Back