Obama Demagogues Immigration

Sensible Republicans don't want to alienate the Hispanics like they did the Blacks, though they already have to some degree and they are trying to attract them with their morality platform.

Opportunistic democrats DO want to inculcate a sense of both entitlement and dependency in Latinos, weaken all family and social structures that do not rely directly on government largess, and call on their media dogs to repeat a bullshit narrative about class warfare and how anything outside boilerplate liberalism is really hatred and racism. They already have to a significant degree, but sooner or later reality is going to catch up to all this nonsense.

Sensible Republicans don't want to alienate the Hispanics like they did the Blacks, though they already have to some degree and they are trying to attract them with their morality platform.

Opportunistic democrats DO want to inculcate a sense of both entitlement and dependency in Latinos, weaken all family and social structures that do not rely directly on government largess, and call on their media dogs to repeat a bullshit narrative about class warfare and how anything outside boilerplate liberalism is really hatred and racism. They already have to a significant degree, but sooner or later reality is going to catch up to all this nonsense.

I'm a Democrat and I just don't like to oppress poor people. I don't want their lives any worse than they are already. It's a big world and I'm willing to share it with my fellow man.

The rest of your shit is the way your fucked up mind thinks. You can't even read and write in paragraphs to express yourself.

Go fuck yourself. You, of all people, have NO moral high ground to speak from.

Why do you even bother to post in this forum, troll?

You, of all people, are asking this question? What a joke.

Your history of verbally abusive or intentionally disruptive behavior didn't start with me, fool. You're a fucking forum troll and that's it period. You have all those posts and you haven't added anything to any conversation. Your only interest is to generate mindless posts in bulk. That's why you post a response for every sentence written to you.

I'm a Democrat and I just don't like to oppress poor people.

No, you just like to oppress US citizens. Don't try to sell any BS about you caring about your "fellow man." We have established that you don't give a shit about your "fellow man." What you care about is partisan politics and nothing else. Certainly not about The United States and her people.

Your history of verbally abusive or intentionally disruptive behavior didn't start with me, fool. You're a fucking forum troll and that's it period. You have all those posts and you haven't added anything to any conversation. Your only interest is to generate mindless posts in bulk. That's why you post a response for every sentence written to you.

You realize THAT was a pointless troll post, right hypocrite?

You can tunnel under a fence. Haven't you heard about San Diego?

Microphones can easily detect tunnelers.

You people wanting a fence are just stupid. Haven't you ever climbed a fence and how hard is it to cut through one? What are we going to do put the whole military guarding a fence?

You can't cut through a fence if there is someone with an assault rifle guarding it.

Those who attack fences simply don't want to solve the border security problem. They want illegal immigration. The Israelis built a wall around the Palestinian savages, and that is working like a charm. There have been zero suicide bombings in Israel since they built it.

As for 3. why not just use the same time period a legal immigrant would use to become a citizen once they get here?

Legal immigrants didn't break our Immigration laws.

Obama Demagogues Immigration

By Ben Shapiro
January 30, 2013

President Obama is a uniquely gifted demagogue. An orator of unparalleled skill supported by a gushing media, Obama has yet to present a major policy proposal geared toward solving specific problems. But he has won elections. And he has done so by implying -- over and over and over again -- that his opponents are morally deficient.
Yeah, doesn't he know that only the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood, like Little Benny, are allowed to imply their opponents are morally deficient, say by calling them a demagogue?!!! It's right there in the original intent of the Constitution.

Let's get off the "amnesty" bandwagon and start talking about practical solutions to our illegal immigration problem. First, let's SECURE THE BORDER WITH A REAL FENCE. Then, let's develop a TAMPER PROOF I.D. in order to identify those who are here legally. Then, we can deal with those who are already here:

1. Require registration within a specified time period. Deport those who fail to register.
2. Issue conditional visas to those without criminal records.
3. Require self-support and payment of taxes for 10 years* WITHOUT GOVERNMENT BENEFITS.**
4. Grant permanent visas.
5. Make return to the U.S. after deportation a felony.

*This is the same waiting period as in current law. The only difference is allowing them to stay in the U.S.
**This would result in additional federal income and social security tax revenues with no increase in expenditures.

Any problems with this approach?

You can tunnel under a fence. Haven't you heard about San Diego? You people wanting a fence are just stupid. Haven't you ever climbed a fence and how hard is it to cut through one? What are we going to do put the whole military guarding a fence?

If it's a felony to return to the US, who pays to imprison them? As for 3. why not just use the same time period a legal immigrant would use to become a citizen once they get here?

What do you suggest to get the problem under control?

You are describing yourself, ever since you were trounced some time ago. You simply can't handle being told and proven that you are wrong on many issues. Your anti-government stance is silly, your arguments are worse, and your personal self-entitlement is baffling. You won't change, which is the mark of an immature personality. So be it.

You can tunnel under a fence. Haven't you heard about San Diego?

Microphones can easily detect tunnelers.

You people wanting a fence are just stupid. Haven't you ever climbed a fence and how hard is it to cut through one? What are we going to do put the whole military guarding a fence?

You can't cut through a fence if there is someone with an assault rifle guarding it.

Those who attack fences simply don't want to solve the border security problem. They want illegal immigration. The Israelis built a wall around the Palestinian savages, and that is working like a charm. There have been zero suicide bombings in Israel since they built it.

As for 3. why not just use the same time period a legal immigrant would use to become a citizen once they get here?

Legal immigrants didn't break our Immigration laws.

That's just truly brilliant to think you can put microphones along an entire border with Mexico! How long would it take an animal to dig under a fence? Most of that area is desert, so is it hard to dig sand? Why isn't it easier to make a system that denies illegal immigrants jobs? Why can't the photos of immigrants be stored in a data base and a photo ID issued? Why can't a system be made to prevent a person from using another person's social security number and having a fake identity? You people like to use the word amnesty and we know these things have happened, so what if immigration reform allowed illegal immigrants to report their prior work history and how they managed to game the system without getting caught. They could be given amnesty for their past actions and information can be gathered on how they obtained their documents. The information would allow law enforcement to shut down operations that provide fake identification.

You right-wingers are just simple-minded to think we can put people with assault rifles along the entire border with Mexico and that border is the only entrance to the United States. Why don't you idiots ever talk about the employers who enticed illegal immigrants to break the law? They broke the law more than illegal immigrants trying to earn a living did.

The only security of a border is to prevent illegal immigrants from working in the United States. Only severe penalties against employing an illegal immigrant can accomplish that. An illegal immigrant without work isn't going to stay long in America.

An illegal whose family is legal now, Dubya, is not going to leave. He will live in the shadows until he can get in a line for permanent status.

Yes, along with the employer/employee sanctions, we need to tighten border security to a manageable trickle.

An illegal whose family is legal now, Dubya, is not going to leave. He will live in the shadows until he can get in a line for permanent status.

Yes, along with the employer/employee sanctions, we need to tighten border security to a manageable trickle.

In the case of a person whose family is legal and lives in the shadows, there should be a warning with immigration reform. They are given a path to citizenship, but if they don't take it for any reason, they will be deported if discovered in America and will not be ever given a chance for citizenship. After immigration reform, the path to American citizenship will begin in the foreign country. Immigration reform has to be set up as an end all to the problem. It should include a foreign workers program and it would be good if such a program allowed sponsorship for citizenship, but that doesn't mean a foreign seasonal worker can live in this country throughout the whole year, unless they possess a work visa allowing it.

A fence can only secure a border in a limited populated area and even that is an illusion, because a fence can have a tunnel under it. Along unpopulated areas, a fence is just an expensive, temporary obstacle. What could prevent an illegal immigrant crossing a fence in an area covered with brush?

Dubya, give it up. The politics will require tightening of the boarder in order to get the rest. The pro-immigration reform groups in Congress do not have the votes without having to give in on this issue.

obama's immigration plan, like the plans of Sanctuary cities, is predicated on one unshakable belief. The immigrant is a more valuable person than the citizen. If an immigrant kills a citizen, it's okay, it's getting rid of the deadwood.

obama's immigration plan, like the plans of Sanctuary cities, is predicated on one unshakable belief. The immigrant is a more valuable person than the citizen. If an immigrant kills a citizen, it's okay, it's getting rid of the deadwood.

that is clearly an unsustainable statement

You are describing yourself, ever since you were trounced some time ago. You simply can't handle being told and proven that you are wrong on many issues. Your anti-government stance is silly, your arguments are worse, and your personal self-entitlement is baffling. You won't change, which is the mark of an immature personality. So be it.

I disagree about the need for Japanese Internment during WWII and some kook wants to go psycho about it? War by it's nature taxes civil liberties and sometimes tough decisions have to be made.

I take it you aren't trying to blame me because some idiot spent over 15 pages saying the same thing and providing no evidence to support his position. I've studied the military history of WWII and no one is going to convince me there wasn't a grave security problem on the west coast. It's real easy to look back that we won the war, but that wasn't the reality at the beginning of WWII. The fact is, we were out manned and out gunned at that time.

It's certainly regretable that Japanese Americans were put in internment camps, but it was necessary to secure the west coast to provide major repairs to our ships. I don't fault a President for making such a tough decision.

Dubya, give it up. The politics will require tightening of the boarder in order to get the rest. The pro-immigration reform groups in Congress do not have the votes without having to give in on this issue.

I understand the Republican condition, but I don't understand how it can be done. A fence isn't going to do it, so what else is there? Are we going to change the law and allow the military to guard the border? It's easy to say the border needs to be tightened, but coming up with suggestions that work isn't so easy.

I understand the Republican condition, but I don't understand how it can be done. A fence isn't going to do it, so what else is there? Are we going to change the law and allow the military to guard the border? It's easy to say the border needs to be tightened, but coming up with suggestions that work isn't so easy.

A bounty works for me.

obama is going to push for his immigration until every body of water in the US is like Falcon Lake.

I disagree about the need for Japanese Internment during WWII and some kook wants to go psycho about it? War by it's nature taxes civil liberties and sometimes tough decisions have to be made.

I take it you aren't trying to blame me because some idiot spent over 15 pages saying the same thing and providing no evidence to support his position. I've studied the military history of WWII and no one is going to convince me there wasn't a grave security problem on the west coast. It's real easy to look back that we won the war, but that wasn't the reality at the beginning of WWII. The fact is, we were out manned and out gunned at that time.

It's certainly regretable that Japanese Americans were put in internment camps, but it was necessary to secure the west coast to provide major repairs to our ships. I don't fault a President for making such a tough decision.

The decision was partly based on safety. Americans in 1944 weren't the same Americans we have today. There was no altar of multiculturalism, nor was there a communal worship of diversity. Those Japanese Americans were at the non-existent mercy of their American neighbors. They were in no mood to think of their Japanese neighbors as Americans.

Forum List

Back