Obama declares Gulf Coast 'open for business'

Looks like St. Andrews Bay where the Obama's were actually at, is fed by the Gulf of Mexico. :eek:

I guess maybe people should figure out where he is really at, before commenting.

it's also fed by rainwater and rivers so I guess we can then say he swam in the rain and rivers. trying to talk to you is so frustrating you just fucking have to be right don't you? He swam in a protected bay, the red flags were flying and he could not swim in the gulf of mexico.. end of story. he swam in the damn bay.

Actually, the Bay could have water from the Mediterranian Sea, that flowed across the Atlantic Ocean, through the Gulf of Mexico, and into the Bay.:eusa_angel:
the point being that this bay is a part of the gulf of Mexico, which is part of the Atlantic ocean, which is part of the oceans of the world

if one swims in the bay one is swimming in the gulf and the Atlantic all at the same time

If it is so OK why did he lie about swimming in it?

Obama swims in Gulf; declares it safe | The Money Times

August 2010: Photo of the Day | The White House

Alligator Point is not exactly the Gulf of Mexico.

alligator bay map - Google Maps

Keep drinking the Kool Aid.
sure looks like there is continuous water from the gulf into Alligator Point

You might want to find the right Alligator Point. ;)
He was in Florida, not Louisiana.

A boat ride and ice cream cap Obama's trip to Gulf - Yahoo! News

I was actually looking at that when I wrote my post. Since Google Maps uses flash it doesn't update the status bar. My mistake on the post, thanks for catching it.

Still not the Gulf though, any more than San Francisco bay is part of the Pacific. Zoom in and you can see that for yourself.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=allig...205,-84.856596&spn=0.001161,0.001765&t=h&z=19

Last edited:
sure looks like there is continuous water from the gulf into Alligator Point

I was actually looking at that when I wrote my post. Since Google Maps uses flash it doesn't update the status bar. My mistake on the post, thanks for catching it.

Still not the Gulf though, any more than San Francisco bay is part of the Pacific.
Then why did they get tar balls in St Andrews Bay? could it be because it is part of the Gulf of Mexico, and is fed by the Gulf of Mexico? :lol:

it's also fed by rainwater and rivers so I guess we can then say he swam in the rain and rivers. trying to talk to you is so frustrating you just fucking have to be right don't you? He swam in a protected bay, the red flags were flying and he could not swim in the gulf of mexico.. end of story. he swam in the damn bay.

Actually, the Bay could have water from the Mediterranian Sea, that flowed across the Atlantic Ocean, through the Gulf of Mexico, and into the Bay.:eusa_angel:
the point being that this bay is a part of the gulf of Mexico, which is part of the Atlantic ocean, which is part of the oceans of the world

if one swims in the bay one is swimming in the gulf and the Atlantic all at the same time

he swam in the rain. there that settles it. since all water originates from condensation of clouds, you guys would argue yourselves blue, he swam in a dam bay,

If I pee in the North Platte River, am I also peeing in Lambert's Cove off Martha's Vinyard?

Still not the Gulf though, any more than San Francisco bay is part of the Pacific.
Then why did they get tar balls in St Andrews Bay? could it be because it is part of the Gulf of Mexico, and is fed by the Gulf of Mexico? :lol:

I thought your lying ass didn't give a shit where he swam?? and here you are babbling like a goon after I've gone and explained the difference.

he swam in the rain. there that settles it. since all water originates from condensation of clouds, you guys would argue yourselves blue, he swam in a dam bay,

But it wasn't raining while he was swimming, so how did he "swim in the rain?"

Actually the rain comes from the ocean, lakes and rivers. Where do you think the clouds get the water?:tongue:

I figured this out during my 4th grade science fair. :lol:
And Bay has to be apart of a lake, sea, or Gulf in this case, otherwise it is a Lake.

I think some people should look up the definition of Bay! ;)

I think you should go fuck yourself. I know the difference cause I live on a bay right next to the gulf,, I showed you the channel we used to arrive into the GOM.. end of story, how did you get to be so stupid?

Where does the water come from?

what water? you ask where water comes from? :lol::lol: one molecule of hydrogen and 2 of oxygen I think.

:lol: You can't say the Gulf can you? If you do, it will prove you don't know what you are talking about.

If you want the source of the water in Alligator point it is probably somewhere in Tate's Hell State Forest. Water flows to the ocean, not from it.

Actually the rain comes from the ocean, lakes and rivers. Where do you think the clouds get the water?:tongue:

And Bay has to be apart of a lake, sea, or Gulf in this case, otherwise it is a Lake.

and did they teach you in 4th grade science how the water came to be in the lakes and rivers?? hard to fucking accomplish without a cloud. DUmmie

It did rain while they were on the boat, so Willow does have somewhat of a point.

He also ate seafood at a White BBQ last week, but was it caught in the Bay or Gulf? Who knows? It is just too much!:razz:

If I pee in the North Platte River, am I also peeing in Lambert's Cove off Martha's Vinyard?
maybe ;)
it could be in the misouri river and then into the mississippi river and then into the gulf and into the atlantic, then follow the gulf stream up
so knock yourself out

It did rain while they were on the boat, so Willow does have somewhat of a point.

He also ate seafood at a White BBQ last week, but was it caught in the Bay or Gulf? Who knows? It is just too much!:razz:

there are gulf shrimp and bay shrimp and they are quite different.

and did they teach you in 4th grade science how the water came to be in the lakes and rivers?? hard to fucking accomplish without a cloud. DUmmie

But where did the clouds get the water?
Did the chicken come before the egg, or did the egg come before the chicken?

I think some people should look up the definition of Bay! ;)

I think you should go fuck yourself. I know the difference cause I live on a bay right next to the gulf,, I showed you the channel we used to arrive into the GOM.. end of story, how did you get to be so stupid?
willow, that bay is STILL a part of the gulf

this is not rocket science

maybe ;)
it could be in the misouri river and then into the mississippi river and then into the gulf and into the atlantic, then follow the gulf stream up
so knock yourself out

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

there are gulf shrimp and bay shrimp and they are quite different.

:eek: We should really find out what kind he ate then.

Forum List

Back