Obama criticizes Americans once again..........for making personal choices.

Right, my old Chevy's are dangerous, ewwwwww!, ahhhhhhhh!

Speak of outdated, I'm waiting for someone to market a loaded grenade launcher, say 400 rounds a minute should work. They can call it the PROG-Ready. Then again PROGS are cowards, they're better suited to assault windows and the elderly. Their elite know this, but they figure they can always count on China.

Dude has not stopped hating America, and Americans.

Former President Barack Obama, in his latest memoir, criticized Americans for liking “cheap gas and big cars” more than they care about “the environment” – even during a catastrophic event like the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.

Obama seems to be unable to know the difference between 1 million barrels and 700 barrels!
Obama was like most ignorant environmentalists against Keystone pipeline...
Obama in favor of 1 million barrels traveling one mile on open ocean vs 700 barrels traveling one mile on DRY land as part of 185,000 miles.
So which has the greater chance of environmental damage? 1 million barrels or 700 barrels?
Obama creating the most federal regulations in history at 97,110 pages, by far an all time record.

Fuck Obama.

I took this beauty out for a spin today (this pic's not from today, though). Fucker gets about 11 miles to the gallon and I don't give a fuck. I think I'll spend the day tomorrow burnin' thru a tank of gas, too...

View attachment 423729
but does it have the 440 Magnum?

Yup; '69 R/T.

Get behind the wheel and this car will downright frighten you...
i have an uncle who bought a 1969 dodge daytona new

Dude has not stopped hating America, and Americans.

Former President Barack Obama, in his latest memoir, criticized Americans for liking “cheap gas and big cars” more than they care about “the environment” – even during a catastrophic event like the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.

you moronicons are wacko!

Obama CRITICIES Americans for continuing to use outdated and dangerous modes of transportion

and you say he HATES America!

criticizing Americans is proof of hate?

in that case Trump and his base must REALLY FKN HATE America since they criticize, attack, mock, denigrate and talk about killing so many of Americans on a daily basis.

YOU hate America!
Automobiles are an "outdated and dangerous mode of transportation"???????

Did I miss the big announcement of what replaced the auto?

Forum List

Back