Obama Complains It’s Easier to Buy a Gun Than a Book or Fresh Vegetable

A new level of stupidity has been reached. No, it's not easier to buy a gun. Is there a 3-day waiting period for cabbage? You don't need a photo ID to purchase food or a book in a book store. You do need one for gun purchasing, unless you are one of the criminals who could care less about the law and 'know a guy' that sells all the illegal goods you want. New laws wouldn't make a difference with them.

If you are already a legal gun owner, then you are allowed to purchase a gun, but it's even easier to buy food. The time it takes is the distance to the store. That is irrelevant as far as the ease in doing the actual purchasing.

I'm sure it's difficult to buy anything in some Ferguson neighborhoods since the thugs burned down so many businesses and scared others away.

If you like fresh vegetables, grow a fucking garden. Seeds are dirt cheap. And you can have a garden even if all you have is a small patio off your apartment.
Obama says these things and never stops to consider that many of us are fact checking him just as the last syllable has left his perpetually flapping gums

A new level of stupidity has been reached. No, it's not easier to buy a gun. Is there a 3-day waiting period for cabbage? You don't need a photo ID to purchase food or a book in a book store. You do need one for gun purchasing, unless you are one of the criminals who could care less about the law and 'know a guy' that sells all the illegal goods you want. New laws wouldn't make a difference with them.

If you are already a legal gun owner, then you are allowed to purchase a gun, but it's even easier to buy food. The time it takes is the distance to the store. That is irrelevant as far as the ease in doing the actual purchasing.

I'm sure it's difficult to buy anything in some Ferguson neighborhoods since the thugs burned down so many businesses and scared others away.

If you like fresh vegetables, grow a fucking garden. Seeds are dirt cheap. And you can have a garden even if all you have is a small patio off your apartment.
Depends on the state. I can buy a gun with my CCW permit, which has no ID and IF the NCIS goes through while I'm there I can leave with the weapon. In a gun buying frenzy it's rare for the feds to rubber stamp it right away though, even for cops.

He's right. For some people it is easier to buys guns than healthful food.

No matter what your stand is on guns OR nutrition, that's a real tragedy in what is supposed to be the richest country in the world.

When will care enough about our fellow man to change this?
True. The last time I bought a gun I was in and out of the shop in 20 minutes. The nearest bookstore is twice as far away.
You can get books on line

fucking braindead leftist
You can get guns online too. Fucking embarrassing republicunt.
Really? Show us....
BTW, who is going to buy a chicken or a loaf of bread on line?
How you can support such stupidity is a fucking mystery.

This clown has lost his marbles. Wake up people, he's insane

President Barack Obama launched a rhetorical assault on guns in one of the most gun friendly states in the nation while speaking at a town hall event in Columbia, South Carolina, Friday.

“As long as you can go in some neighborhoods and it is easier for you to buy a firearm than it is for you to buy a book, there are neighborhoods where it is easier for you to buy a handgun and clips than it is for you to buy a fresh vegetable, as long as that’s the case, we’re going to continue to see unnecessary violence,” Obama said in a response to a question at the town hall meeting at Benedict College.

Obama Complains It s Easier to Buy a Gun Than a Book or Fresh Vegetable TheBlaze.com

What he is saying (in progressive code) is that if they don't pass gun control laws, he's going to starve them.
Or whip out his pen and his phone

This clown has lost his marbles. Wake up people, he's insane

President Barack Obama launched a rhetorical assault on guns in one of the most gun friendly states in the nation while speaking at a town hall event in Columbia, South Carolina, Friday.

“As long as you can go in some neighborhoods and it is easier for you to buy a firearm than it is for you to buy a book, there are neighborhoods where it is easier for you to buy a handgun and clips than it is for you to buy a fresh vegetable, as long as that’s the case, we’re going to continue to see unnecessary violence,” Obama said in a response to a question at the town hall meeting at Benedict College.

Obama Complains It s Easier to Buy a Gun Than a Book or Fresh Vegetable TheBlaze.com

What he is saying (in progressive code) is that if they don't pass gun control laws, he's going to starve them.
Or whip out his pen and his phone

Let's hope that's all he whips out....
Biden says he knows Obama has a big stick....

No matter what your stand is on guns OR nutrition, that's a real tragedy in what is supposed to be the richest country in the world.

True. The last time I bought a gun I was in and out of the shop in 20 minutes. The nearest bookstore is twice as far away.

Really? Show us....
Are you serious? Google is your friend.

Really? Show us....

Just enter your state so it's close by and you can go meet the seller and buy it.
I use this place all the time to find gun bargains.
ARMSLIST - Firearms Classifieds

I bought a salad tonight....
Didn't know I could have bought a gun instead...
I usually have to dodge all the gun displays on my way to the produce section in my store. It's crazy. People throwing guns in my basket and then others keeping the tomato's just out of reach taunting me. That's why it's so hard to be a vegan these days you know.

That wouldn't be the case if the thugs quit running businesses out of their neighborhoods. Would you run a business where some thug might kill you for 20 bucks?

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama can't change a thing, everything he does is stupid, and most of what he's powered through will be undone.
2. What a loser.
3. He so wanted to do something too.
4. Boo hoo.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Really, tell me how that works.

That wouldn't be the case if the thugs quit running businesses out of their neighborhoods. Would you run a business where some thug might kill you for 20 bucks?
Apparently guns and drugs are good business in some places, better than opening a store that will get robbed and looted. The dems have created these issues and yet still want to complain about them.

Wow, you really picked up on the point. NICS has been in effect for a while now so either you got extremely lucky the deal got a fed to approve it that quickly, including the paperwork, or your last time was long long ago.

Not really, it only took me about 20 minutes the last time I bought one, last month and the store didn't call the feds, I have a CHL.

Well first you hook up a computer to this thing called the "internet." Then you can search "buy guns" or something equally straightforward on a "search engine." That will give you a list of "websites" that sell you guns.

Well first you hook up a computer to this thing called the "internet." Then you can search "buy guns" or something equally straightforward on a "search engine." That will give you a list of "websites" that sell you guns.

And then what?

Has nobody in the hood heard of gardening? It's a crazy concept. You plant seeds and they turn into veggies.
article-2212630-15554E12000005DC-220_634x424.jpg

Sure do.

Forum List

Back