Obama Bypasses Congress and Bans the Confederate Battle Flag

There are more white people on welfare because there are FAR more white people in existence.

Let me dumb this down for you.

For every 100 blacks, there are 3 times more on welfare than every 100 whites.

Clear?
Not if you count all types of welfare including food stamps, TANF, MEDICAID , housing, subsidies and public schooling.

There are more white people on welfare because there are FAR more white people in existence.

Let me dumb this down for you.

For every 100 blacks, there are 3 times more on welfare than every 100 whites.

Clear?

If your dumbing down is as enlightening as your chart reading is, I'll pass. I know what you are trying to say, That stat is part of the racial fluff propagated over the entire internet on every social website. Nothing new… So what do you want to do about it? Whatever it is, you should include the majority of Whites on welfare… after all anything you propose, they will be affected too.

And back then most blacks were uneducated baffoons. Everyone thought that way. You act like it's unheard of, we had segregation 100 years later. So blaming them for their beliefs that lasted 100+ years after the war is plain stupid.

Lincoln was against slavery but did NOT think blacks and whites were equal.

5 Things You May Not Know About Lincoln, Slavery and Emancipation - History in the Headlines
Guess what? Most Whites back then were uneducated buffoons. Most were barely eking out an existence but they had one thing going for them…a pale skin!

How cute. A meme and you really expect someone to believe it. :laugh:

Click on the link, moron.
i did clink on the link and this is what I found.

"In spite of the prevailing stereotypes and assumptions about who uses SNAP Food Stamp benefits the most in the United States, the highest usage is not in Compton, Queens, nor the South Side of Chicago. Instead, a city that is 99.22% white and 95% Republican comes in the lead. Owsley County, Kentucky is a community of about 5,000, residents earning the lowest median household income in the country outside of Puerto Rico, according to the U.S. Census."

Click on my link, moron. Do I need to draw it for you?

a499o9.jpg

There is something that doesn't add up with that MEME chart. The total number of recipients is 67, 887, 596. 41.5% of that (Blacks) is about 28,173,352. 13% (Whites) would be 8,825,388. even more comical is the entry putting Asian welfare at 18% which is higher than the White rate… You post this BS and you have the nerve to call someone a moron?

Nothing about your chart is factual.

The chart is an example of how statistics can be manipulated.

Why is 'unemployment insurance'- a full 15% of the total considered 'welfare'? I am sure that many of those 10 million people who had paid for unemployment insurance for years and then received it for 2 or 3 months didn't consider themselves on 'welfare'.

And the vast majority of the 'welfare' is food stamps- which is an average of $158.00 a month. Which is welfare- but hardly what most people are thinking about people being handed cash.

The chart is an example of stupidly and emanates from a math challenged mind.

Thus posts the moron who claims who is on welfare is determined by their genes......

How about you quote exactly what I said, not your interpretation of what I said.

Typical leftist loon. Always lying.

What? You can't even remember what you said?

AM: Right, genes alone are enough to get you a welfare check.

Like I said- you are the moron who claims that who is on welfare is determined by their genes

Yes, that's what I said.
Right, genes alone are enough to get you a welfare check.

What I did not said is your interpretation of it. Completely different thing.
who claims who is on welfare is determined by their genes

Also, what I said is in response to Asclepias claim that "blacks don't need to step up their game".

Now, do you see that word "right" on the front of my sentence? Do you feel what it means?

Maybe is too hard for you to understand it now, but visit it back when you graduate elementary school.

Oh I think your quote speaks for itself

But I am glad that you admit that you were responding to Asclepias speaking of African Americans when you refer to genes

He referred to his dominant genes, not me.

As much I am concern, regardless of genes, you're as dumb fuck as he is.

No- you were explicitly referring to his genes

You are the one saying that being black is enough to get you a welfare check.

No one else.

Far more blacks, as a percentage of population, are on welfare than whites. Period.

And that makes you feel good about being white how?

Far more whites than blacks, as a total number, are on welfare, than any other ethncity.

Does that makes blacks better, whites better- or what?

What it doesn't have anything to do with is this idiotic thread with the lie in the OP.

I'm ok with it as long as it's banned on public property AND taxpayer funds are funding it. The Rebel Flag is a flag that represents traitors to the US...there's nothing patriotic about it. If you want to show pride in being from the south-just fly the state flag (that's what I do).
So do you feel the same way about the British flag being flown over US territory?

I'm guessing not. Want to disregard the feelings of a large portion of Americans? Go for it. Let's fight over it. We did it before, why not again?....except this time those against it are also against guns and those for it are fully armed. LOL

...oh, yeah, before you go off on the standard LWL argument "You can't fight the entire US military" consider the fact who makes up the majority of the US military in the Liberal-desired "all volunteer military". It sure as shit ain't mostly liberals.

-First of all I'm not a liberal

-Second of all I'm probably voting for the same person you are (Johnson)

-I know a Democrat who lost his life in Iraq-your post is disrespectful to him, and I assure you that he's done more for this country than you

-Third of all there's a difference between the UK flag and the Rebel flag...for one the UK never were "traitors" to the USA-the CSA were.

- I made it VERY clear that I'm only against it flying using tax payer dollars. Citizens should not be forced to show support to a group that was anti-American. Private citizens on private property should be able to do whatever they want.

-Please don't make assumptions, we both know what that makes you look like (an ass)...and yet you probably also assume that you represent more Libertarians? What a shame.

...- I made it VERY clear that I'm only against it flying using tax payer dollars. Citizens should not be forced to show support to a group that was anti-American. Private citizens on private property should be able to do whatever they want....
A fair point about taxpayer dollars. TBO, I don't know who pays for the flag. It does appear to me that, regardless who pays, it is banned from flying on a fixed flagpole.

Disagreed about "anti-American". There's a difference between being anti-government and anti-American. IMO, the Confederacy epitomized what the Founders intended. Lincoln acted contrary to the Founder's intention. Do you agree or disagree?

Obama Bypasses Congress and Bans the Confederate Battle Flag - Minutemen News

Once again this president does something he has no power to do. If Paul Ryan wasn't such a coward he could do something about this. The pres should have been impeached a long time ago.

Barack Obama does hate America, Barack Obama an evil man, He is destroying America, Is aiding and abetting a Muslim caliphate and as such Is a Traitor, he is a Communist, and should be considered a terrorist by every traditional American of sound mind.

For instance, throughout his presidency he has rightfully earned the tittle
of - America's Best Gun Salesman -. It is this accomplishment that
history will most fondly remember him.

The Confederate Flag is the "racists" flag. Only unAmerican idiots hold that flag dear. Remember, the Confederacy lost the war....get over it. It would be like some idiotic British people flying the American flag in England.....idiotic. Sorry most of you don't get it and have to have it pounded into your heads over and over.

...- I made it VERY clear that I'm only against it flying using tax payer dollars. Citizens should not be forced to show support to a group that was anti-American. Private citizens on private property should be able to do whatever they want....
A fair point about taxpayer dollars. TBO, I don't know who pays for the flag. It does appear to me that, regardless who pays, it is banned from flying on a fixed flagpole.

Disagreed about "anti-American". There's a difference between being anti-government and anti-American. IMO, the Confederacy epitomized what the Founders intended. Lincoln acted contrary to the Founder's intention. Do you agree or disagree?

Lincoln was President of the United States....the Constitution, written by the Founding Fathers gave him substantial power....and you are dead wrong about what the Founders wanted. The Founders had already started discussing that slavery was wrong....even though most of them owned slaves...

In his initial draft of the Declaration of Independence, Thomas Jefferson condemned the injustice of the slave trade and, by implication, slavery, but he also blamed the presence of enslaved Africans in North America on avaricious British colonial policies. Jefferson thus acknowledged that slavery violated the natural rights of the enslaved, while at the same time he absolved Americans of any responsibility for owning slaves themselves. The Continental Congress apparently rejected the tortured logic of this passage by deleting it from the final document, but this decision also signaled the Founders’ commitment to subordinating the controversial issue of slavery to the larger goal of securing the unity and independence of the United States.

Nevertheless, the Founders, with the exception of those from South Carolina and Georgia, exhibited considerable aversion to slavery during the era of the Articles of Confederation (1781–89) by prohibiting the importation of foreign slaves to individual states and lending their support to a proposal by Jefferson to ban slavery in the Northwest Territory.

The Founding Fathers and Slavery | Founding Fathers

It is Anti-American to want to fly the Confederate flag. The Confederacy lost to the United States....why would anyone want to fly the flag of the losers?

It would be tantamount to some British people wanting to fly the American flag in some of their government buildings in England.....idiotic, at best.

Lincoln was absolutely right about dealing with the South leniently. In 1865, flying the confederate flag was a way of honoring those that died in battle and the terrible loss suffered by the South. However, things have changed in last 150 years. The confederate flag has come to represent slavery and oppression, a symbol of white supremacy.

The meaning of symbols change over time. The swastika for thousands of years was a symbol of good fortune in Europe. The Third Reich changed it's meaning forever. Today it's illegal to display it in Germany.
I don't ;know if I can wholly concur with you on this one. I can appreciate the need to have the rebellious states reintegrated back into the Union as states rather than territories. Taxation without representation was one of the reasons we fought the British in the Revolutionary War so it wouldn't have been wise to impose that upon the defeated Confederacy. Still, I feel the orchestrators of the rebellion got off too lightly and were never held accountable for the atrocities they committed upon Blacks during slavery; and especially the War crimes they perpetrated upon Black captive soldiers during the war. Confederate heroes were not honest or good men. The cause for which they stood was evil in and of itself. But the perspectives of Blacks still don't matter. White men made the decision to extend leniency to the South and the Unionists who did so were not concerned at all about what Blacks thought about it. Then again, even Northerners who took a harder stance on handling the defeated South were overruled by Lincoln. Had the Confederacy won the war,I doubt if their conquering Generals and government would have been as congenial.
You raise a good point, but think about how the South would have reacted had Lincoln called for retribution and punishment of leaders in the rebellion. The civil war was not a rebellion inspired by just a handful of dissidents but rather it was a grass roots movement that occurred in every state of the confederacy. A list of those that orchestrated the rebellion would been a long one. Had the federal government dealt harshly with the South, further rebellion would have been likely and reconstruction would have been difficult if not impossible.

I think if Lincoln had lived, the reunification of the rebel states back into the Union would have gone much better. He would have been able to control Congress better. Lincoln was first and foremost about maintaining the Union- the only 'retribution' he would have endorsed would have been to ensure that the leaders of the Confederacy would not have been in a position to try to stir it up again.
Much of the hatred toward the North grew out of reconstruction. Although Lincoln's plan was to deal leniently with the South, Union occupation of the South was far from leniently. The occupation lasted for over a decade. Republicans who controlled congress, were intent on making life as miserable as possible for the Southerner and making sure that the southern states supported Republicans in congress. Union forces certain did their best to make that was a reality. Laws were passed giving blacks the right to vote and whites that participated in the war were bared from voting. The result was illiterate blacks were elected to state legislatures and the first black governor in the US was elected in Louisiana. Property was seized, carpetbaggers took over businesses previous owned by Southerns with the blessing of the occupying forces. This went on for ten long years. When reconstruction ended in 1877 and Union forces withdrew, the hatred for the North was far greater than before the war. Blacks who gained position and wealth due to reconstruction were seen as a danger in many communities and some really were. White militia like groups such the KKK, the Knights of White Camellia, and other groups gain strength. In some communities, these groups became the real law. They deal harshly with blacks that did not meet with their approval. What these groups truly hated were the northerners that brought down the South and gave political power to blacks. Blacks became the scapegoat for the aggression these people felt toward the North.

The confederate flag represents traitors who killed more U.S. troops than anyone . It should never fly over gov property . Might as well fly the nazi Flagg.

Are you referring to just slavery?

"The declaration stated the primary reasoning behind South Carolina's declaring of secession from the U.S., which was described as "increasing hostility on the part of the non-slaveholding States to the Institution of Slavery""

Just because 250K ignorant poor white men were fooled by politicians doesnt mean much. Those types remained fooled to this day.

So you're saying that the entire war was over South Carolina? I don't think so. So I beg the question again, why would 250000 white people who didn't own slaves die for those who did?

The first person in the USA to own slaves was a black man who owned white slaves. OOOPS.

Google Anthony Johnson morons.
Obviously you cant read or do your own research. SC is just one state and as I pointed out earlier the Cornerstone speech laid any ambiguity on the matter to rest.

You sound like a complete idiot even claiming a Black man was the first to own another person in the US. You should think before you speak or risk proving you are the fool everyone knows you are.

"The declaration stated the primary reasoning behind South Carolina's declaring of secession from the U.S., which was described as "increasing hostility on the part of the non-slaveholding States to the Institution of Slavery""

Just because 250K ignorant poor white men were fooled by politicians doesnt mean much. Those types remained fooled to this day.

So you're saying that the entire war was over South Carolina? I don't think so. So I beg the question again, why would 250000 white people who didn't own slaves die for those who did?

The first person in the USA to own slaves was a black man who owned white slaves. OOOPS.

Google Anthony Johnson morons.
We have alfeady heard that years ago..right here oin USMB..you are late dude:

Anthony Johnson - The Father of US Slavery
This is how lies get started. Typically by a white person. I mean think about it. Anthony johnson isnt even close to being the first person to own a slave in the US. One of Obama's relatives on his mothers side John Punch was the first documented slave in the US. Of course thats "officially" documented. The practice had been going on long before that. The owner was of course a white dude named Hugh Gwyn.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/30/us/obamas-mother-had-african-forebear-study-suggests.html

John Punch (slave) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"John Punch (fl. 1630s, living 1640) was an enslaved African who lived in the Colony of Virginia during the seventeenth century.[2][3] In July 1640, the Virginia Governor's Council sentenced him to serve for the remainder of his life as punishment for running away to Maryland. In contrast, two European men who ran away with him were sentenced to longer indentures but not the permanent loss of their freedom. For this reason, historians consider John Punch the "first official slave in the English colonies,"[4] and his case as the "first legal sanctioning of lifelong slavery in the Chesapeake."[2] Historians also consider this to be one of the first legal distinctions between Europeans and Africans made in the colony,[5] and a key milestone in the development of the institution of slavery in the United States.["

Lincoln was President of the United States....the Constitution, written by the Founding Fathers gave him substantial power....and you are dead wrong about what the Founders wanted. The Founders had already started discussing that slavery was wrong....even though most of them owned slaves...

In his initial draft of the Declaration of Independence, Thomas Jefferson condemned the injustice of the slave trade and, by implication, slavery, but he also blamed the presence of enslaved Africans in North America on avaricious British colonial policies. Jefferson thus acknowledged that slavery violated the natural rights of the enslaved, while at the same time he absolved Americans of any responsibility for owning slaves themselves. The Continental Congress apparently rejected the tortured logic of this passage by deleting it from the final document, but this decision also signaled the Founders’ commitment to subordinating the controversial issue of slavery to the larger goal of securing the unity and independence of the United States.

Nevertheless, the Founders, with the exception of those from South Carolina and Georgia, exhibited considerable aversion to slavery during the era of the Articles of Confederation (1781–89) by prohibiting the importation of foreign slaves to individual states and lending their support to a proposal by Jefferson to ban slavery in the Northwest Territory.

The Founding Fathers and Slavery | Founding Fathers

It is Anti-American to want to fly the Confederate flag. The Confederacy lost to the United States....why would anyone want to fly the flag of the losers?

It would be tantamount to some British people wanting to fly the American flag in some of their government buildings in England.....idiotic, at best.
Yes, the powers of government are delineated by the Constitution. That's its purpose. True the Founders were split on the slavery issue even though most of them had slaves, but that's not what I was writing about. I was referring to the fact that states had a right to secede per the Constitution since that power was not given to the Federal government until after the war.

Are you referring to just slavery?
Not even. I'm referring to self-determination and the idea of keeping Federal government both weak and limited. Obviously times have changed, but there's still a valid reason to keep the Federal government in check and allow the states the near-autonomy they had prior to the Civil War.

Forum List

Back