obama birth certificate: sheriff joe says no....

Status
Not open for further replies.

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
here's that second wave i promised.

upload_2016-9-22_15-2-43.jpeg

More news for obama birth certificate
Sheriff Joe Arpaio still investigating Obama's birth certificate: 'I'm not ...
m.washingtontimes.com/.../joe-arpaio-still-investi...
The Washington Times
23 hours ago - Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio vowed Tuesday not to give up on his years long investigation into President Obama's birth certificate, which the sheriff ...
Wiles: Trump Will Find Out the Truth About Obama's Birth Certificate
www.patheos.com/.../wiles-trump-will-find-out-the-truth-about-o...
Patheos
12 hours ago - Atheist: Home · About. « Putin Does What They Accuse Obama of, Christian Right Still Praises Him · Trump's Bizarre View of 'African-American Communities' » ...
Zullo: Kapi'olani official denies Obama born there - Obama Conspiracy ...
www.obamaconspiracy.org/.../flash-kapiolani-official-denies-obama-bor...
22 hours ago - “He also said an unnamed official high up in Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children in Honolulu, the hospital listed on Obama's birth certificate, has ...
Sheriff Joe Still Thinks Obama's Birth Certificate Is Forged | 99.5 WGAR
wgar.iheart.com/articles/.../sheriff-joe-still-thinks-obamas-birth-1513026...
9 hours ago - The Arizona sheriff who organized a volunteer posse that claimed President Obama's birth certificate was a fake back in 2012, says he's still investigating the ...
Sheriff Joe Drops Bombshell About Obama's Birth Certificate - MRC Blog
https://www.mrcblog.com/.../sheriff-joe-drops-bombshell-about-obamas-...
18 hours ago - Earlier this week, Donald Trump made headlines when he announced that he no longer believes Barack Hussein Obama was born in another country.
Trump: I reversed stance on Obama birth certificate 'to get on with ...
www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk › News › World
Belfast Telegraph
11 hours ago - Donald Trump finally admitted President Barack Obama was born in the United States because he wanted to "get on with the campaign," he said today.
Sheriff Arpaio on Obama birth certificate: 'I'm not going to give up'
www.subchat.com › OTChat
1 day ago - Sheriff Arpaio on Obama birth certificate: 'I'm not going to give up'. Posted by [email protected] on Wed Sep 21 12:42:45 2016. Even though Donald ...
Arpaio Investigating Obama's Birth Certificate | All-len-All
all-len-all.com/facing-tough-re-election-sheriff-joe-says-hes-still-investig...
7 hours ago - Facing Tough Re-Election, Sheriff Joe Arpaio Says He's Still InvestigatingObama's Birth Certificate.

these from the last hour or so...

Joe Arpaio still investigating Obama's birth certificate - Utah Standard ...
www.utahstandardnews.com/joe-arpaio-still-investigating-obamas-birth-certificate/
10 mins ago - ... Obama's Education Secretary Got Wrong About HomeschoolersSeptember 22 ...Obama pledges to veto bill forbidding ransom payments to IranSeptember 23 ...
Re: Sheriff Arpaio on Obama birth certificate: 'I'm not going to give up'
www.subchat.com › OTChat
12 mins ago - Posted by [email protected] on Thu Sep 22 14:21:06 2016, in response to Re: Sheriff Arpaio on Obama birth certificate: 'I'm not going to give up', ...
www.subchat.com › OTChat
12 mins ago - OK. And? I don't doubt he did. My claim is hypothetical.
www.subchat.com › OTChat
12 mins ago - Posted by ChicagoMotorman on Thu Sep 22 14:11:08 2016, in response to Re: Sheriff Arpaio on Obama birth certificate: 'I'm not going to give up', posted by ...
Who was the first 'birther'? - WND.com
www.wnd.com/2016/09/who-was-the-first-birther/
WorldNetDaily
16 mins ago - Exclusive: Joseph Farah names first man to introduce doubts about Obama's ... ThenObama refused to release his birth certificate during his entire first term in ...
Trump Clarifies He Was Just Opportunistically Trying to Get People to ...
www.thestranger.com/.../trump-clarifies-he-was-just-opportunistically-try...
The Stranger
41 mins ago - A TV news reporter in Toldeo, Ohio pointed out to Trump that for years he's expressed "some doubt" (a mild way to put it) about Obama's birth certificate, and ...
Sheriff Joe Arpaio: I'm still investigating President Barack Obama ...
www.debatepolitics.com › ... › Breaking News* - Mainstream Media
Debate Politics
10 mins ago - 1 post - ‎1 author
Sheriff Joe Arpaio: I'm still investigating President Barack Obama's birth certificat ... ago petitioned him to investigate President Barack Obama's birth certificate, ...
OBAMA Was Never Vetted - One Political Plaza
www.onepoliticalplaza.com/t-82465-1.html
51 mins ago - Actually the birther issue was first brought up by Obama in his book. ... His birth certificate seems to be computer generated, his social security number belongs ...
Your typical proud democrat... - Discussion on Topix
www.topix.com › US Politics
9 mins ago - BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09), 2 min, Jacques in ... Obama jokes 'so relieved' the 'birther thing is... 5 min, Le Jimbo · 203.
Michelle Obama's Mirror
www.michellesmirror.com/
24 mins ago - Now – in the Age of Obama- the Black Lives Matter crew, under the guise of Social Justice, is inciting riots .... MOTUS Exclusive: Obama Official Birth Certificate.

this is a direct result of Trump running for president.

it's recent, it's germane, it's about the election, and it belongs right here in politics just as much as any other thread in politics. not to be wished away in to the cornfield of conspiracy theory because a few obots say so.

Last edited:

View attachment 90647

The Washington Times
23 hours ago - Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio vowed Tuesday not to give up on his years long investigation into President Obama's birth certificate, which the sheriff ...
Patheos
12 hours ago - Atheist: Home · About. « Putin Does What They Accuse Obama of, Christian Right Still Praises Him · Trump's Bizarre View of 'African-American Communities' » ...
22 hours ago - “He also said an unnamed official high up in Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children in Honolulu, the hospital listed on Obama's birth certificate, has ...
9 hours ago - The Arizona sheriff who organized a volunteer posse that claimed President Obama's birth certificate was a fake back in 2012, says he's still investigating the ...
18 hours ago - Earlier this week, Donald Trump made headlines when he announced that he no longer believes Barack Hussein Obama was born in another country.
Belfast Telegraph
11 hours ago - Donald Trump finally admitted President Barack Obama was born in the United States because he wanted to "get on with the campaign," he said today.
www.subchat.com › OTChat
1 day ago - Sheriff Arpaio on Obama birth certificate: 'I'm not going to give up'. Posted by [email protected] on Wed Sep 21 12:42:45 2016. Even though Donald ...
7 hours ago - Facing Tough Re-Election, Sheriff Joe Arpaio Says He's Still InvestigatingObama's Birth Certificate.

www.utahstandardnews.com/joe-arpaio-still-investigating-obamas-birth-certificate/
10 mins ago - ... Obama's Education Secretary Got Wrong About HomeschoolersSeptember 22 ...Obama pledges to veto bill forbidding ransom payments to IranSeptember 23 ...
www.subchat.com › OTChat
12 mins ago - Posted by [email protected] on Thu Sep 22 14:21:06 2016, in response to Re: Sheriff Arpaio on Obama birth certificate: 'I'm not going to give up', ...
www.subchat.com › OTChat
www.subchat.com › OTChat
12 mins ago - Posted by ChicagoMotorman on Thu Sep 22 14:11:08 2016, in response to Re: Sheriff Arpaio on Obama birth certificate: 'I'm not going to give up', posted by ...
WorldNetDaily
16 mins ago - Exclusive: Joseph Farah names first man to introduce doubts about Obama's ... ThenObama refused to release his birth certificate during his entire first term in ...
The Stranger
41 mins ago - A TV news reporter in Toldeo, Ohio pointed out to Trump that for years he's expressed "some doubt" (a mild way to put it) about Obama's birth certificate, and ...
Debate Politics
Sheriff Joe Arpaio: I'm still investigating President Barack Obama's birth certificat ... ago petitioned him to investigate President Barack Obama's birth certificate, ...
51 mins ago - Actually the birther issue was first brought up by Obama in his book. ... His birth certificate seems to be computer generated, his social security number belongs ...
9 mins ago - BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09), 2 min, Jacques in ... Obama jokes 'so relieved' the 'birther thing is... 5 min, Le Jimbo · 203.
Michelle Obama's Mirror
www.michellesmirror.com/
24 mins ago - Now – in the Age of Obama- the Black Lives Matter crew, under the guise of Social Justice, is inciting riots .... MOTUS Exclusive: Obama Official Birth Certificate.

it's recent, it's germaine and it belongs in politics just as much as any other thread on this topic. not to be wished away in to the cornfield of conspiracy theory because a few obots say so.

Well one thing is for sure President Obama has made those like Joe and you look like fools all these years. As you keep on pulling out so-call proof the reality still remains that President Obama was born in Hawaii and not Kenya...

Can you tell me what the British called Kenya back in 1961 when President Obama was born?

View attachment 90647

The Washington Times
Patheos
Belfast Telegraph
www.subchat.com › OTChat

www.subchat.com › OTChat
www.subchat.com › OTChat
www.subchat.com › OTChat
WorldNetDaily
The Stranger
Debate Politics
Michelle Obama's Mirror
www.michellesmirror.com/

it's recent, it's germaine and it belongs in politics just as much as any other thread on this topic. not to be wished away in to the cornfield of conspiracy theory because a few obots say so.

Well one thing is for sure President Obama has made those like Joe and you look like fools all these years. As you keep on pulling out so-call proof the reality still remains that President Obama was born in Hawaii and not Kenya...

Can you tell me what the British called Kenya back in 1961 when President Obama was born?
:desk:

• Banned

View attachment 90647

The Washington Times
Patheos
Belfast Telegraph
www.subchat.com › OTChat

www.subchat.com › OTChat
www.subchat.com › OTChat
www.subchat.com › OTChat
WorldNetDaily
The Stranger
Debate Politics
Michelle Obama's Mirror
www.michellesmirror.com/

home ?? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back