obama birth certificate: Report: 10th Circuit Court Justices Will Conduct Poll On Obama Article II

are you satisfied that eligibility is settled law ??

• yea

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • nea

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
honestly i don't know

Don't you think you should find out before you start apeing his story? Because its entirely possible that you're reciting yet another delusion from a man that has asked to be put into mental hospital.

I believe he is referring to his application for an en banc hearing in which the Circuit Judges take a poll as to whether they want to re-hear the case. Any case, even the most frivolous case, can ask for such a hearing. It is kind of pathetic that anyone thinks this is news. Pretty much every pro se frivolous appeal asks for such a re-hearing. And he actually misspells "en banc." Comically, he argues that since the previous court was so harsh and disparaging in dismissing his silly claims, they must be biased. Seriously, that is his argument. It never occurs to him, a layperson without training in law, that the judges were harsh and disparaging because his argument were frivolous and comical. Can't you birthers pool your money together to hire a real lawyer to file an actual complaint rather than just saying that hundreds of judges are corrupt or stupid. Has it really never occurred to you that the bithers bringing these suits, including the idiot birthers who have some kind of law degree, have no idea what they are doing.
hey you're pretty good... care to weigh in on the grandfather clause, natural born, or wong kim ark ?

Uh, sure. The grandfather clause came about because James Wilson was deeply offended that the delegates were discussing prohibiting foreign born persons from participating in Congress, or waiting a very long time before they were eligible. Governor Morris calmed Wilson down by suggesting that current citizens, even naturalized citizens, would be excluded from such rules which meant foreign born person such as Wilson would be eligible. No on suggested persons born in the colonies were not natural born as even Madison said one's primary allegiance was to the community one was born in, i.e., the colony, not England. At this point they were discussing Congressional eligibility when the draft Constitution said Congress would choose the President. No one mentioned Vattel or parentage. Anyway, I challenge you to find any early legal authority that said the grandfather clause applied to anyone but the foreign born. Please provide the quote. LOL. Here from perhaps the most famous Justice in our history:

"It was doubtless introduced (for it has now become by lapse of time merely nominal, and will soon become wholly extinct) out of respect to those distinguished revolutionary patriots, who were born in a foreign land, and yet had entitled themselves to high honours in their adopted country….” Joseph Story, Commentaries on the Constitution 3:§§ 1472–73 (1833)

How many more quotes would you like? Can you find anyone saying otherwise. An interesting fact is that Maine had an NBC clause for governor without a grandfather clause and its first couple o governors were born prior to 1776 in the Colonies. No on suggested they were not natural born. Seems you have no idea what such term meant.

Wonderfully sourced. But you're kinda missing the point with all your 'facts' and 'quotes' and 'evidence'.

You need to feel. You need to believe. Thinking as much as you just did will only muddle things.
i know how you feel mama, this guy just dusted everybody. koodies.
you never know who will show up at these things.
we're all here to learn.

Don't you think you should find out before you start apeing his story? Because its entirely possible that you're reciting yet another delusion from a man that has asked to be put into mental hospital.

I believe he is referring to his application for an en banc hearing in which the Circuit Judges take a poll as to whether they want to re-hear the case. Any case, even the most frivolous case, can ask for such a hearing. It is kind of pathetic that anyone thinks this is news. Pretty much every pro se frivolous appeal asks for such a re-hearing. And he actually misspells "en banc." Comically, he argues that since the previous court was so harsh and disparaging in dismissing his silly claims, they must be biased. Seriously, that is his argument. It never occurs to him, a layperson without training in law, that the judges were harsh and disparaging because his argument were frivolous and comical. Can't you birthers pool your money together to hire a real lawyer to file an actual complaint rather than just saying that hundreds of judges are corrupt or stupid. Has it really never occurred to you that the bithers bringing these suits, including the idiot birthers who have some kind of law degree, have no idea what they are doing.
hey you're pretty good... care to weigh in on the grandfather clause, natural born, or wong kim ark ?

Uh, sure. The grandfather clause came about because James Wilson was deeply offended that the delegates were discussing prohibiting foreign born persons from participating in Congress, or waiting a very long time before they were eligible. Governor Morris calmed Wilson down by suggesting that current citizens, even naturalized citizens, would be excluded from such rules which meant foreign born person such as Wilson would be eligible. No on suggested persons born in the colonies were not natural born as even Madison said one's primary allegiance was to the community one was born in, i.e., the colony, not England. At this point they were discussing Congressional eligibility when the draft Constitution said Congress would choose the President. No one mentioned Vattel or parentage. Anyway, I challenge you to find any early legal authority that said the grandfather clause applied to anyone but the foreign born. Please provide the quote. LOL. Here from perhaps the most famous Justice in our history:

"It was doubtless introduced (for it has now become by lapse of time merely nominal, and will soon become wholly extinct) out of respect to those distinguished revolutionary patriots, who were born in a foreign land, and yet had entitled themselves to high honours in their adopted country….” Joseph Story, Commentaries on the Constitution 3:§§ 1472–73 (1833)

How many more quotes would you like? Can you find anyone saying otherwise. An interesting fact is that Maine had an NBC clause for governor without a grandfather clause and its first couple o governors were born prior to 1776 in the Colonies. No on suggested they were not natural born. Seems you have no idea what such term meant.

Wonderfully sourced. But you're kinda missing the point with all your 'facts' and 'quotes' and 'evidence'.

You need to feel. You need to believe. Thinking as much as you just did will only muddle things.
we're all here to learn.

If you're willing to listen, he has some excellent sources.

we're all here to learn.

i am willing to listen.... thank you for everything.

we're all here to learn.

Well shit, Wash. If you're genuinely looking for answers, we're all be happy to help you out. Most birthers are simply looking for sources to ignore.

we're all here to learn.

Well shit, Wash. If you're genuinely looking for answers, we're all be happy to help you out. Most birthers are simply looking for sources to ignore.
that would be great... ahh .... sky... thank you

honestly i don't know

fascinating, thank you for that. you are a powerhouse of knowledge.

this takes me back to a happy time and place when this started:
Another Debate that Never Was Arduini v. Gillar April 5 2013 - Debunking the Lies - Fogbow Forum

and you've come up to birther speed in the days you have been here... outstanding !

this is funny between arduini and gillar... (mark gillar is a radio host and one of the first to take the name "birther" as a compliment). boy that rattled the obots...
me too. proud to be a birther since 4/27/11

there is still one thing that troubles me. even if some, (and by some i mean most) of the obots are overachievers, there is a nagging feeling that these guys and girls spend a tremendous amount of time on this. at the same time "no one is talking about it" it's all been thuroughly debunked, there is no controversy... there never was. except there was and there is. they can stop it.

and six years later they are still amping up. money is being spent t otry to end this, which we all know hasn't happened. all of their websites have had recent makeovers... not dr. mudcoins

Mark Gillar via yahoo.com 9:15 AM (3 hours ago) to me

Frank,

Have fun talking about me to that huge audience you pull in. Zullo and I don't agree on everything, but there is one issue on which I must concede he his correct. You and your group simply are not relevant to this matter. Furthermore, you don't have an audience unless we give it to you.

Be sure to mention that Foggy pulled out of a debate with Corsi when you're having the conversation.

Sincerely,

Mark Gillar

Frank 10:03 AM (2 hours ago) to Mark

Mark,

Oh I can guarantee you with little risk of contradiction that we will have fun.

But as to the "relevance" of the Fogbow, I can only express bemusement at your effort to downplay our actual effectiveness. Certainly, birther celebrities like Walt Fitzpatrick find us "relevant" given his recent incompetent efforts to perform an undercover sting in misdirected retribution for the unfortunate incarceration of Darren Huff. Certainly WND finds us "relevant" given their perseveration over us and our membership... and hilarious attempt to claim we were led by the former head of Fannie Mae. Certainly real lawyers who have fought you guys in court consider us relevant given their repeated use of the "Birther case string cite" we maintain and their repeated requests for consultation on the fine points of birthism. Certainly, Orly Taitz finds us relevant as she has introduced us as unindicted co-conspirators in a number of her "RICO" actions. And apparently, google finds us relevant as a quick search on "The Fogbow" turns up 60,200 results to "The Tea Party Power Hour"'s 48,200.

In short, the irony of your and Zullo's dismissal of our "relevance" is delicious. Birthism as a movement has existed now for more than 5 years. More than 200 court cases have been filed in its service. The US Supreme Court has had the opportunity to weigh in 22 times. The MCCCP has been engaged in their alleged investigation for more than a year and a half.

Certainly you cannot believe that the unrelenting failure of the birther movement to this point after all the effort you folks have martialed is completely unrelated to the fact that there are actually knowledgeable people who actively oppose you? That would be... well, just sad. But regardless of how one measures "relevance," there can be no objective mistaking our relative success.

This could have been an interesting half hour. I was looking forward to it. I am sorry your masters have reigned you in.

Ciao,

Frank

Mark Gillar via yahoo.com 10:52 AM (2 hours ago) to me

My site has a completely different purpose than Bill's site. Comparing radio shows is something I'm sure you'll want to stay away from at this point. I can't say that I blame you. It's more of an apples to apples comparison, but I'm sure that fact total escapes you.

If these emails are indicative of your ability to debate, then you might want to publicly thank me for postponing. You obviously aren't ready.

Sincerely,

Mark Gillar

Frank 12:03 PM (57 minutes ago) to Mark

Mark,

Of course it does. Your site is a propaganda mill. Fogbow is a debunker's site. Your site is a mouthpiece for others. Ours is entirely of our own creation and control. Other differences are legion as well.

But at this moment the relevant difference is that you have backed out of a debate to which you not only had publicly committed, but which was originally your idea. Perhaps you realized your impulsive challenge of an anonymous person would not go as you planned, once you realized who I actually was. There is little doubt that Zullo did. As to who is or is not "ready"... you have already publicly settled that issue in my favor. You backed out. I did not.

The ultimate difference between your site and the Fogbow though remains the one I touched on in my last email. We have won in every court. We have won in every ballot challenge. Our predictive record is effectively perfect. We have proved to be correct in our understanding of the law, in our understanding of the history, and in our understanding of the details both technical and vernacular. And we have all watched the inauguration of Barack Obama as President of the United States twice. We do not win every time because we are lucky. And we certainly do not win because we are stupid, or "unready" for the debate. We win because we are right.

There comes a point in all but the most delusional of minds when such a complete disparity in achievement must be understood to have some correlation with what is true. Even most conservatives have reached that point.

Ciao,

Frank

one footnote: i was the other debate that didn't happen. there were a number of reasons why i avoided their ambush, i just wasn't happy with the arrangements, the control of the mics, and especially because the host would even tell me his first name, let alone last.
mr. gillar refers to this nickname thing with frank. this is what fogbow does... most of the fogbow agents have been outed. to my knowledge, there are still unidentified obots here and there. i can tell you that they have been here from the beginning, this is why the archives are so important.. one reason i get band from various other forums is to prevent me from search and other access perks.

luckily once banned we can just go in as someone else, right obots... alinsky never mentioned hacking the internet did he ? so you are safe there...:welcome:

Last edited:
eligibility is a fast growing topic of interest... apparently.
Report: 10th Circuit Court Justices Will
Conduct Poll On Obama Article II Ineligibility Case

Read more at Report 10th Circuit Court Judges Will Conduct Poll On Obama Article II Ineligibility Case - Birther Report

quickie usmess poll now.

isnt it about time you give up your obama birth certificate obsession? I mean come on,this is THREE threads you have made..

there are more important things to worry about you know such as the fact wordl war three started when 9/11 happened and that our government si overseas murdering thousands of civilains due to 9/11 as well as murdering 3000 of its own citizens.

Read more at Report 10th Circuit Court Judges Will Conduct Poll On Obama Article II Ineligibility Case - Birther Report

quickie usmess poll now.

isnt it about time you give up your obama birth certificate obsession? I mean come on,this is THREE threads you have made..

there are more important things to worry about you know such as the fact wordl war three started when 9/11 happened and that our government si overseas murdering thousands of civilains due to 9/11 as well as murdering 3000 of its own citizens.

I just let him speak to himself.

The Mad Hatter needs no audience.

quickie usmess poll now.

I just let him speak to himself.

The Mad Hatter needs no audience.
sup JJ
i see you're back...

quickie usmess poll now.

that is worth retweeting...

Forum List

Back