obama birth certificate: obama's brother may have/bring some news...

It would have been great if Malik had stepped forward when Barry Hussaine presented that fake ass, photoshopped document that The Donald forced Barry to produce. But better late than never.

And by fake you mean authentic and confirmed by the State of Hawaii
View attachment 94430

The FBI also said HRC did not "intend" to commit crimes. People will say whatever the guy who signs the check wants them to say.

I agree. Birthers are nuts. I just hated to see them being left behind, since that is the issue Trump used to start his campaign. They should be included at the end of his campaign too.

Then BO is a nut. He started it in his books and or college registration papers. HE the original BIRTHER.

GO BIRTHERS!!!! I was afraid the hard core crazies were being left behind.
Why did this happen then? Your boy already admitted he was fucking with your tiny little heads...And he still is.

It happened because of suckers like you who hang on to every word the Mainstream Media and all its liberal associates in education and government dictate to you. When they say the one that took President Jerk 2 1/2 years to produce is "authentic" then that settles it. .

Barack Obama produced an authentic birth certificate in 2008.

Just idiot Birthers wouldn't accept it.

Then Donald Trump decided to be an idiot Birther.

For 5 years.

View attachment 94428

View attachment 94429

Don't take this too personally ---- but, you are out of your mind.

I never take anything personally from Birthers- because all they have are lies, speculation and innuendo.

The facts upset Birthers

View attachment 94431

View attachment 94432

I have over 80 pages of the most incriminating evidence.

If you had ANY incriminating evidence you would produce it.

What you have are the usual Birther lies, speculation and innuendo.

The State of Hawaii has repeatedly confirmed Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.
His birth was announced in the papers.

So of course Birther nutjobs insist he can't have been born in Hawaii.

And the Birther in Chief is Donald Trump

It would have been great if Malik had stepped forward when Barry Hussaine presented that fake ass, photoshopped document that The Donald forced Barry to produce. But better late than never.

And by fake you mean authentic and confirmed by the State of Hawaii
View attachment 94430

The FBI also said HRC did not "intend" to commit crimes. People will say whatever the guy who signs the check wants them to say.

And who signs the check for the Republican Director of Health of Hawaii?

Oh yes- the Republican governor of Hawaii- the one running John McCain's Hawaiian presidential campaign.

But sure- believe nutball Birther theories- rather than Americans.

That is what Birthers do.

I agree. Birthers are nuts. I just hated to see them being left behind, since that is the issue Trump used to start his campaign. They should be included at the end of his campaign too.

Then BO is a nut. He started it in his books and or college registration papers. HE the original BIRTHER.

There is a nut close by, but it's not Obama or me.

LOL- Barack Obama said in his autobiography he was born in Hawaii. We have never seen his college registration papers.

So why are you lying?

Oh wait- you are a Birther!

It happened because of suckers like you who hang on to every word the Mainstream Media and all its liberal associates in education and government dictate to you. When they say the one that took President Jerk 2 1/2 years to produce is "authentic" then that settles it. .

For 5 years.

View attachment 94428

View attachment 94429

I never take anything personally from Birthers- because all they have are lies, speculation and innuendo.

The facts upset Birthers

View attachment 94431

View attachment 94432

I have all the proof any sane unbiased human would need. And you have the media to keep you numb and medicated.

But I already explained to you that I cannot cut and paste to this site any longer and no I.T. guy at my job is going to try and help me.

Guess you poor soul will have to remain in the dark.

For 5 years.

View attachment 94428

View attachment 94429

The facts upset Birthers

View attachment 94431

View attachment 94432

I have all the proof any sane unbiased human would need. And you have the media to keep you numb and medicated.

But I already explained to you that I cannot cut and paste to this site any longer and no I.T. guy at my job is going to try and help me.

So the IT guy is tired of all your conspiracy theory crap too?

The facts upset Birthers

View attachment 94431

View attachment 94432

So the IT guy is tired of all your conspiracy theory crap too?

I guess. He has a bulldog face, coincidentally.

Holy friggin crap ....
Are we back to this again.....

Is Trump really this crazy.

Trump really crazy.jpg

LOL- Barack Obama said in his autobiography he was born in Hawaii. We have never seen his college registration papers.

So why are you lying?

Did you know Obama up until 2004 kept saying he was born at Queens Medical Center in Honolulu? Did you know he changed his story after that and now says he was born in Kapi’olani Medical Center? Even his own sister in two separate interviews state that he was born at two different hospitals– Kapiolani Hospital and Queens Hospital–in Honolulu. Even Snopes has scrubbed off some its “facts” changing hospitals a few years back, what have you.

Did you know the governor of Hawaii wanted to put this story to bed and went to both hospitals to find evidence of Obama’s birth certificate? Mike Evans, Hollywood Reporter, spoke to Hawaiian governor Neil Abercrombie after the governor’s failed search for Obama’s birth certificate or proof of him being born in Hawaii. Mr. Evans said that the governor told him they could not locate any evidence for it at any hospital, etc., and that it probably does not exist at this time.

Governor tells Hawaiian paper he is going to locate the certificate. ‘This is a collaborative endeavor’
[Excerpt:] I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.
…What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is thecase.If there is a political agenda then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president.

Then what happened?
Hawaii governor says he cannot find Obama’s birth certificate Hawaii governor can’t find Obama birth certificate

Oh, and then sometime later this reporter Evans amazingly denied this very critical statement that the governor told him. Now isn’t that strange? How do you get the statement that gets to the crux of the issue 180 degrees wrong? You don’t. You simply become a victim if you dare challenge the powers that be. Journalist: Abercrombie 'never told me there was no [Obama] birth certificate'

Did you know former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.

My basic assumption is that he wasn’t born there,” Adams said.“Certifications of Live Birth were given to people who were born at home, or to people who were born overseas and whose parents brought them back to the islands. If his parents were U.S. citizens, or if one parent was a U.S. citizen, as was the case with Obama, the family would apply for a Hawaiian birth certificate when the parents came back from overseas. That’s normally how you would have gotten on [a Certification of Live Birth] in the 1960s.”

Did you know the State of Hawaii permits parents to obtain a “birth certificate,” EVEN IF THE CHILD WAS NOT BORN IN HAWAII. Below is the relevant statute:
"[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child."

WND has documented that the address reported in the birth announcements published in the Hawaii newspapers at the time, 6085 Kalanianaole Highway, was the address where the grandparents lived. Obviously, it was to Obama’s advantage to be considered a U.S. citizen than a Kenyan for many reasons. The birth announcements put in the paper by the grand parents or by the mother assists in the claim, but why the grandparents' address?

Did you know according to Obama’s Kenyan (step paternal) grandmother, as well as his half-brother and half-sister, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, not in Hawaii as the Democratic candidate for president claims. His grandmother bragged that her grandson is about to be President of the United States and is so proud because she was present during his birth in Kenya, in the delivery room. (Oddly, she remained silent after that interview.)

Do you know how many articles from various years as far back as Barack’s college days and runs for senator refer to him as born in Kenya? Do you care?

So why are you lying?

Did you know Obama up until 2004 kept saying he was born at Queens Medical Center in Honolulu? Did you know he changed his story after that and now says he was born in Kapi’olani Medical Center? Even his own sister in two separate interviews state that he was born at two different hospitals– Kapiolani Hospital and Queens Hospital–in Honolulu. Even Snopes has scrubbed off some its “facts” changing hospitals a few years back, what have you.

Did you know the governor of Hawaii wanted to put this story to bed and went to both hospitals to find evidence of Obama’s birth certificate? Mike Evans, Hollywood Reporter, spoke to Hawaiian governor Neil Abercrombie after the governor’s failed search for Obama’s birth certificate or proof of him being born in Hawaii. Mr. Evans said that the governor told him they could not locate any evidence for it at any hospital, etc., and that it probably does not exist at this time.

Governor tells Hawaiian paper he is going to locate the certificate. ‘This is a collaborative endeavor’
[Excerpt:] I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.
…What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is thecase.If there is a political agenda then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president.

Then what happened?
Hawaii governor says he cannot find Obama’s birth certificate Hawaii governor can’t find Obama birth certificate

Oh, and then sometime later this reporter Evans amazingly denied this very critical statement that the governor told him. Now isn’t that strange? How do you get the statement that gets to the crux of the issue 180 degrees wrong? You don’t. You simply become a victim if you dare challenge the powers that be. Journalist: Abercrombie 'never told me there was no [Obama] birth certificate'

Did you know former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.

My basic assumption is that he wasn’t born there,” Adams said.“Certifications of Live Birth were given to people who were born at home, or to people who were born overseas and whose parents brought them back to the islands. If his parents were U.S. citizens, or if one parent was a U.S. citizen, as was the case with Obama, the family would apply for a Hawaiian birth certificate when the parents came back from overseas. That’s normally how you would have gotten on [a Certification of Live Birth] in the 1960s.”

Did you know the State of Hawaii permits parents to obtain a “birth certificate,” EVEN IF THE CHILD WAS NOT BORN IN HAWAII. Below is the relevant statute:
"[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child."

WND has documented that the address reported in the birth announcements published in the Hawaii newspapers at the time, 6085 Kalanianaole Highway, was the address where the grandparents lived. Obviously, it was to Obama’s advantage to be considered a U.S. citizen than a Kenyan for many reasons. The birth announcements put in the paper by the grand parents or by the mother assists in the claim, but why the grandparents' address?

Did you know according to Obama’s Kenyan (paternal) grandmother, as well as his half-brother and half-sister, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, not in Hawaii as the Democratic candidate for president claims. His grandmother bragged that her grandson is about to be President of the United States and is so proud because she was present during his birth in Kenya, in the delivery room.

Did you know I could produce at least 20 other pieces of evidence that strongly point to this man and his birth claims as a total fraud? And I can give you the links. Do you know how many articles from various years as far back as Barack’s college days and runs for senator refer to him as born in Kenya? Do you care?

Did you know how nuts you sound?

i was hoping for baby selfies. eventually.

So why are you lying?

Then what happened?

Did you know according to Obama’s Kenyan (step paternal) grandmother, as well as his half-brother and half-sister, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, not in Hawaii as the Democratic candidate for president claims. His grandmother bragged that her grandson is about to be President of the United States and is so proud because she was present during his birth in Kenya, in the delivery room. (Oddly, she remained silent after that interview.)

Do you know how many articles from various years as far back as Barack’s college days and runs for senator refer to him as born in Kenya? Do you care?
and there is so much more, this is literally the tip of the iceberg.

So why are you lying?

Then what happened?

and there is so much more, this is literally the tip of the iceberg.

Yes, that is all it is, the tip.
You know it, I know it, and the rest of these loons do not want to know it.
They love being oblivious to anything that may challenge their phony beliefs.

View attachment 94424
NY Post: Obama's Half-Brother to Be Trump's Guest at Debate
Newsmax‎ - 23 hours ago
Malik Obama, who was born in Kenya but is now an American citizen living in Washington, told Page Six of The New York Post ... Did Barry lose his original birth certificate?More news for malik obama birth certificate
Obama's Kenyan Certified Registration of Birth : snopes.com
www.snopes.com › Fact Check › Politics › Politicians
Snopes.com
"Barack Hussein Obama II General Hospital, Mombassa, Kenya where Obama ... Another Barack Obama "Kenyan birth certificate" of dubious origin was offered ...
[PDF]Long Form Birth Certificate - The White House
https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/.../rss.../birth-certificate-long-form.pdf
White House
TIa. Child's First Name (Type or print) lb. Middle Name Re, Last Name. BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, II. º: * | |3. This Birth x T 3. Hºrº, #.h Month Day *: 55. Hour 7.
So much for brotherly love... Malik Obama says he'd vote for Trump ...
https://www.rt.com/usa/353000-obama-brother-voting-trump/
RT
Jul 24, 2016 - Barack Obama's half-brother Malik, once a longtime Democrat, says he is now ... Does anyone have Malik Obama's birth certificate? t.co / Twitter ...
Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/.../Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories
Wikipedia
Jump to Not born in Hawaii - Another fact that refutes this specific claim is that the law allowing foreign-born children to obtain Hawaiian birth certificates ...
Background · ‎Release of the birth certificates · ‎False claims

Forgive me for not knowing this, I've just not followed this subject much.

Didn't Barack Obama change his name to this later in life? If so, why is this name on his birth certificate and not the name he was born with? Barry Soto?

View attachment 94424
Newsmax‎ - 23 hours ago
Malik Obama, who was born in Kenya but is now an American citizen living in Washington, told Page Six of The New York Post ... Did Barry lose his original birth certificate?More news for malik obama birth certificate
Snopes.com
"Barack Hussein Obama II General Hospital, Mombassa, Kenya where Obama ... Another Barack Obama "Kenyan birth certificate" of dubious origin was offered ...
White House
TIa. Child's First Name (Type or print) lb. Middle Name Re, Last Name. BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, II. º: * | |3. This Birth x T 3. Hºrº, #.h Month Day *: 55. Hour 7.
RT
Jul 24, 2016 - Barack Obama's half-brother Malik, once a longtime Democrat, says he is now ... Does anyone have Malik Obama's birth certificate? t.co / Twitter ...
Wikipedia
Jump to Not born in Hawaii - Another fact that refutes this specific claim is that the law allowing foreign-born children to obtain Hawaiian birth certificates ...

Thank you Donald Trump for keeping your Birther idiocy alive.

Thank you Donald Trump for providing another opportunity to remind Americans about your 5 years of Birther lies.
how come you never joined the racist argument ?
i totally respect that, i'm just curious why. in fact even over the years i've only been called racist a few times by obots, never by you.
anyway let's hope the civil decorum hold for the next eight years, or however long it takes.

View attachment 94424
Newsmax‎ - 23 hours ago
Snopes.com
White House
RT
Wikipedia

Forgive me for not knowing this, I've just not followed this subject much.

Didn't Barack Obama change his name to this later in life? If so, why is this name on his birth certificate and not the name he was born with? Barry Soto?
soetero. they say there was no adoption, but there also is no marriage license for stanly ann's (dunham) marriage to barack obama senior.

don't apologise for being curious, there are so many people that would be totally interested that were otherwise discourage by people trying to protect the administration.

Articles: Were Ann Dunham and Barack Obama Really Married?
www.americanthinker.com/.../were_ann_dunham_and_barack_oba...
American Thinker
Jul 7, 2012 - Additionally, we have the 1964 Obama divorce papers (see Figure OD), which refer to the February 2, 1961 marriage (and also verify the identity of mother and father and the date of birth of the future president). Figure OD. Decree of divorce (partial), Stanley Ann Dunham (Obama) fromBarack Obama.
Articles: The Marriage of Obama's Parents: 'In Name Only'?
www.americanthinker.com/articles/2014/03/in_name_only.html
American Thinker
Mar 8, 2014 - Barack Obama's parents were "married in name only," according to ... when Ann Dunham met Obama Sr. "in a Russian language course" at the .... that Stanley and MadelynDunham were in fact "present" at the wedding.

Obama's Citizenship and the Survival of the Fittest - FactCheck.org
www.factcheck.org/.../obamas-citizenship-and-the-survival-of-the-fittes...
FactCheck.org
Oct 23, 2008 - A case in point: First there was the canard that Obama didn't have a ... The newest falsehood goes like this: Obama was legally adopted by his ...
Father spoke of having Obama adopted - The Boston Globe
www.boston.com › News › Politics
The Boston Globe
Jul 7, 2011 - In the spring of 1961, President Obama’s father revealed a plan for his unborn son that might have changed the course of American political history. ... Although his new wife, Ann Dunham, was five months pregnant with their child - who would be called Barack Obama II - Obama ...
"Adopted in Indonesia" | Fogbow
thefogbow.com/birther-movement/three-theories/adopted-in-indonesia/
Jump to Claim: Obama could have been adopted in Indonesia. - FALSE: During the time Obamaand his ... Had Obama been legally adopted by ...
Obama's half-sister raises birth-certificate doubts - WND.com
www.wnd.com/2011/04/292649/
WorldNetDaily
Apr 28, 2011 - A statement from Barack Obama's half-sister has at least cast a shadow of ... DunhamObama Soetoro's second husband, an Indonesia, either adopted ... which monitors the legalproceedings for adoptions there, declined to ...
Claim: 'Absolute proof' Obama was Indonesian citizen - WND.com
www.wnd.com/.../claim-absolute-proof-obama-was-indonesian-citizen...
WorldNetDaily
Aug 7, 2012 - The photo showed Obama's registration card at the Assisi school. .... adoption papers proving Lolo Soetoro legally adopted Obama have been ...
Obamacrimes: Obama's Birth History
www.obamacrimes.com/p/obamas-birth-history.html
Lolo Soetoro legally acknowledged Barack H. Obama, Jr. et al. as his son and/or adopted him. While Ann Dunham (Soetoro) aka Stanley Ann Soetoro was ...

Lolo Soetoro - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolo_Soetoro
Wikipedia
Lolo Soetoro, also known as Lolo Soetoro Mangunharjo or Mangundikardjo (EYD: Lolo Sutoro) was the Indonesian step-father of Barack Obama, the 44th ...
Early life and education · ‎Marriage to Ann Dunham · ‎Later life · ‎Notes

Claim: ‘Absolute proof’ Obama was Indonesian citizen

Last edited:

Forum List

Back