Obama believes that Islam shares "common principals" with America...

Hummm yes, why would America support a full on dictatorship......just kidding, we've supported dictators all over the world for one good reason, commerce.

Company Level Imports

How do the Saudis feel about the negotiations with Iran?

That really doesn't go to show that the American left shares a belief, with anyone radical or not, in killing Christians or Jews.

Look at my OP again... Read what Obama said about Islam... How is that Honest considering what the VAST majority of Islam is around the World?...

:)

peace...

How about a link to the speech where he said it? Do those few sentences you posted somehow prove that President Obama approves of 80 lashes for libel and execution for being Gay?

It is still a long way from proving the absurd notion that the American left want to kill Jews and Christians.

Yoar fucking kidding, amirite?...

You know full-well that the President speak Lovingly of Islam... I have a YouTube link to 10 minutes of it, you Simple Bitch... In this Thread.

Islam is NOT Tolerant... or any of the things he says it is.

If you are attempting to say that Aside from everything Islam ACTUALLY is, that it's a great Religion and Tolerant and all of that, then I understand... But that would be Absurd on it's Face. Everything that Islam IS in the Modern day around the World is Barbaric and Brutal... Specifically to almost everything the Left Claims to suppport, like Gays.

Get a fucking grip on Reality.

:)

peace...

New Topics

Forum List

Back