Obama Attemting to Urge Discovery Channel to Drop Palins New Show. Its Abuse of Power

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
Talk about abuse of Power and more proof that Sarah is “commander zero’s” greatest threat. I think there would be a huge libel lawsuit for this one. It goes beyond a political statement, it is interference in a private citizen’s ability to make money.

Urge Discovery Communications to Drop Sarah Palin's New Show | Change.org

TheCypressTimes : UNREAL ABUSE OF POWER: BARACK OBAMA ATTEMPTING TO FORCE THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL TO DROP SARAH PALIN?S NEW SHOW

Sarah Palin has signed on with reality TV producers and Discovery Communications to star in a new TV show about Alaska and its outdoors.
But the ugly reality is that as governor for only two-and-a-half years, Sarah Palin escalated a bloody aerial wolf-slaughter campaign that continues to this very day. She even planned to offer a $150 bounty for the severed forelimb of each killed wolf.

More in links:

Talk about abuse of Power and more proof that Sarah is “commander zero’s” greatest threat. I think there would be a huge libel lawsuit for this one. It goes beyond a political statement, it is interference in a private citizen’s ability to make money.

TheCypressTimes : UNREAL ABUSE OF POWER: BARACK OBAMA ATTEMPTING TO FORCE THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL TO DROP SARAH PALIN?S NEW SHOW

Sarah Palin has signed on with reality TV producers and Discovery Communications to star in a new TV show about Alaska and its outdoors.
But the ugly reality is that as governor for only two-and-a-half years, Sarah Palin escalated a bloody aerial wolf-slaughter campaign that continues to this very day. She even planned to offer a $150 bounty for the severed forelimb of each killed wolf.

More in links:

The wolves have a tendency to over- populate in Alaska, that's why the bounty. They kill off other animals and they eventually starve other wolves out.

xotoxi-albums-pictures-5-picture1547-army-retard.jpg

More in links:

Where do you see Obama having anything...ANYTHING to do with a protest of this dumb show?

You are an idiot. A hack and an idiot.

More in links:

Your article is supposed to be proof Retired?
Where is Obama's name mentioned anywhere in it associated with the reality show?
No one cares about Palin's reality show. I wish her success but Retired, there is NOTHING in any of what you posted that says anything about Obama forcing anyone to do anything.
Try again.

I think US Army Retired is............Fibbing

oh-bother-someones-fibbing-bettybirney.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is probably one of the biggest lies told in here in a while. Retired, dude, this is just sad. You are just sad. Your credibility is just gone.

fail++, at least army retired will get some replies over at hannity

And the Obamabots ride in once again to save their Dear Leader.:lol:

I really think you dont want to have anything to do with this dumb thread. This Retired army guy made a historic ass of himself on this one and you defending him really makes you look like an idiot as well.

LMAO. A rant thread by a religious bloggfer.

An excerpt from the link:
“- The Change.org Team in support of Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund”

That is supposed to be Obama?

Christians are not suppoosed to lie.

I really think you dont want to have anything to do with this dumb thread. This Retired army guy made a historic ass of himself on this one and you defending him really makes you look like an idiot as well.

Really, the only one I see making an ass of themselves is you for getting all bent out of shape over a post about the Dear Leader. whether it be true or not, it sounds like something he and his tools like you would do.

I kinda have a soft spot for Us Army Retired, so yeah, I am here defending him against the losers in this thread, deal with it.:lol:

Last edited:
Anyone who actually read the opinion piece at the link would relaize that Obama has nothing to do with it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTY3klgl_KY]YouTube - Don't Cry For Me, America[/ame]

Really, the only one I see making an ass of themselves is you for getting all bent out of shape over a post about the Dear Leader. whether it be true or not, it sounds like something he and his tools like you would do.

I kinda have a soft spot for Us Army Retired, so yeah, I am here defending him against the losers in this thread, deal with it.:lol:

You just made a monumental ass of yourself. Hack.

Forum List

Back