Obama approval hits new low

Even the democrats know he is a complete failure, but they don't have the guts to admit it; they are afraid of liberal wrath - say goodbye to the senate :D

From your link:

SNIP:

The President dragged down Democrats too. For the first time this year, 41 percent of American voters said that they would vote for a Republican over a Democrat for the U.S. House of Representatives, versus the 38 percent who said they would not.

This post was updated to reflect results of a Pew study released Tuesday.

It's all starting to catch up with Obama....his policies and decisions can't be hidden any longer and his party is feeling it also.
Obama is in damage control now and proved it by his actions yesterday with the Obamacare extensions until 2017.....he knows he has hurt his party with his agenda.

Even the democrats know he is a complete failure, but they don't have the guts to admit it; they are afraid of liberal wrath - say goodbye to the senate :D

:eusa_pray: Yes, the guy HAS to be handcuffed for the following two years. :eusa_pray:
Impeached :eusa_clap:

For making up his own rules and shredding the Constitution, yes. Democrat-care [accurately known as the ACA ] was made a law of the land by the SCOTUS and Obama was not given license to alter it, but with Holder at the helm, I don't see impeachment in the future for Obama. It might be a political mistake, for the GOP, to pursue it, as of this post, anyway.

That number won't bode well for the democrats in an election year....I know it is shocking....shocking, I tell ya. :lol:
I'm deeply concerned, we could lose the next Presidential election, which hasn't happened ever right? Oh wait, it happens every four or eight years, and has for the last six decades, so I guess I'm not concerned much at all.

38% in a 50-50 country? Shocking.

That number won't bode well for the democrats in an election year....I know it is shocking....shocking, I tell ya. :lol:
I'm deeply concerned, we could lose the next Presidential election, which hasn't happened ever right? Oh wait, it happens every four or eight years, and has for the last six decades, so I guess I'm not concerned much at all.

We'll remind you of that when Pres. Cruz takes the oath of office and a solidly GOP Congress takes up repeal of Obamacare, repeal of Doff Frank, and criminal investigations of the previous administration.

We'll remind you of that when Pres. Cruz takes the oath of office and a solidly GOP Congress takes up repeal of Obamacare, repeal of Doff Frank, and criminal investigations of the previous administration.
Worthy only of this:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtgklHQ52WE]Beautiful Dreamer - YouTube[/ame]

Canadians can't be president

:eusa_pray: Yes, the guy HAS to be handcuffed for the following two years. :eusa_pray:
Impeached :eusa_clap:

For making up his own rules and shredding the Constitution, yes. Democrat-care [accurately known as the ACA ] was made a law of the land by the SCOTUS and Obama was not given license to alter it, but with Holder at the helm, I don't see impeachment in the future for Obama. It might be a political mistake, for the GOP, to pursue it, as of this post, anyway.
For puposely misleading ( betrayal ) the people to commandeer health care!

Forum List

Back