Obama And Pelosi Get Another American Murdered By An Illegal

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
This piece of trash walked up to a beautiful 32 year old woman and shot her...threw the pistol off the pier and ran away. She fell pleading: "Help me dad, please help me".

Police said Thursday they arrested Francisco Sanchez in the shooting an hour after it occurred.

On Friday, ICE revealed their records indicate the individual has been previously deported five times, most recently in 2009, and is from Mexico.

Screen-Shot-2015-07-03-at-6.53.55-AM-640x480.png

"His criminal history includes seven prior felony convictions, four involving narcotics charges," ICE said in a statement.

ICE briefly had him in their custody in March after he had served his latest sentence for "felony re-entry," but turned him over to San Francisco on an outstanding drug warrant. At this time, ICE issued the detainer -- effectively asking that he be turned back over to ICE when San Francisco was finished with him.

But ICE was not notified. The incident is sure to renew criticism of San Francisco's sanctuary city policies.

"Here's a jurisdiction that's not even honoring our detainer for someone who clearly is an egregious offender," an ICE official told FoxNews.com.

Suspect in Shocking S.F. Murder Deported to Mexico Several Times - Breitbart

That ought to give the liberals here a tingle. They love it when brown and black criminals kill white Americans.

• Banned
That ought to give the liberals here a tingle. They love it when brown and black criminals kill white Americans.

The only good news in this story is that two TV crews were pistol-whipped and their cameras stolen by the crowd. That Nancy might notice.

This piece of trash walked up to a beautiful 32 year old woman and shot her...threw the pistol off the pier and ran away. She fell pleading: "Help me dad, please help me".

Police said Thursday they arrested Francisco Sanchez in the shooting an hour after it occurred.

On Friday, ICE revealed their records indicate the individual has been previously deported five times, most recently in 2009, and is from Mexico.

Screen-Shot-2015-07-03-at-6.53.55-AM-640x480.png

"His criminal history includes seven prior felony convictions, four involving narcotics charges," ICE said in a statement.

ICE briefly had him in their custody in March after he had served his latest sentence for "felony re-entry," but turned him over to San Francisco on an outstanding drug warrant. At this time, ICE issued the detainer -- effectively asking that he be turned back over to ICE when San Francisco was finished with him.

But ICE was not notified. The incident is sure to renew criticism of San Francisco's sanctuary city policies.

"Here's a jurisdiction that's not even honoring our detainer for someone who clearly is an egregious offender," an ICE official told FoxNews.com.

Suspect in Shocking S.F. Murder Deported to Mexico Several Times - Breitbart

Wow...really President Obama???!!!
The President actually called the SFPD and told them not to follow the the detainer issued from ICE...that damned President.

Wow...really President Obama???!!!
The President actually called the SFPD and told them not to follow the the detainer issued from ICE...that damned President.

"president" obama? You mean the scrawny queer-ass kenyan communist posing as our president? He ain't my president, boy.
How surprising that you are ignorant to the fact that your opinion doesn't decide if he's "your" President or not...boy.

How surprising that you are ignorant to the fact that your opinion doesn't decide if he's "your" President or not...boy.

Sure it does ya pissant....what's "recon" about you anyway.....scoping out a 7/11 for some tea and skittles?
I already listed my qualifications and training in another post, the one where you were continually outed as a fake assed Marine, remember???
If you are too stupid to believe that as a citizen of the United States the elected President is yours...enjoy the stupid corner.

I already listed my qualifications and training in another post, the one where you were continually outed as a fake assed Marine, remember???
If you are too stupid to believe that as a citizen of the United States the elected President is yours...enjoy the stupid corner.

What I remember is you couldn't answer a single question about a recon platoon, the MOS you'd have, or where you were deployed. You're a pissant wigger playing games with other losers ya stinkin punk.

What I remember is you couldn't answer a single question about a recon platoon, the MOS you'd have, or where you were deployed. You're a pissant wigger playing games with other losers ya stinkin punk.
Well then your memory is shitty and/or you are just a liar.
You never asked anything because you have no idea of what questions to ask, you imposter...

"BullKurtz

You're a candyass clerk if you ever served at all ya fucking joke.

That's part of what makes people like you so sorry. You fraudulently claimed to be a Marine until outed as a liar.
My avatar clearly shows when I am online and offline, so you wrote a bunch of shit while I was offline in order to try to gain some respectability; when I came online and accepted your challenge you posted a sissy's reply and scampered away.

So tell everyone what an internet warrior you wish you were...lol!!!

I always attempt to help little old ladies so I'll give you something where your pathetic internet persona may try to portray as false..

Boot Camp: San Diego Camp Pendleton MOS 0311 Combat Rifleman.
Advanced Infantry training: Marine Corp School of Infantry San Onofre
Marine Barracks and NWS Security Detachment Training: MOS 8151 NWS Earle, Colt's Neck, N.J.
Marine Corp Amphibious Warfare School: Little Creek, VA.
Marine Corp Mountain Warfare and Artic Warfare School: Bridgeport, Ca.
U.S. Army Jungle Warfare School: Ft. Sherman, Panama.
U.S. Marine Corps Urban Warfare School: Camp Lejeune, N.C.

So please make yourself look like a fool and question my training and/or deployments.

I'm taking my daughter to her concert right now, that'll give you roughly 2 hours to make some shit up.

The above was my original post and the link is below;
So please follow this thread and show the posters where you "asked" any questions that I failed to answer...LOL.
What a loser!!!
My Memorial Day Page 16 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

blah blah blah from a google warrior

mammas-boy.gif
Thanks...your reply proves you are a bitch and liar better than mine did....

No mention of forward operations or deployment....sounds like you DD'd out of the Camp Lejeune motor pool.
See post #18...
I plainly stated that I could answer any questions concerning my deployments; that has been posted twice.
It is telling that you are once again trying to deflect from your previous lies about my inability to answer the questions you lied about posting.
Once again; where are these imaginary questions you asked me and since you have been outed as a stolen valor bitch; let's give you time to create another lie about your "title."

Forum List

Back