Criminal alien arrested by ICE for Double Murder after California Law Enforcement Fails to Honor Immigration Detainer

I believe I see emerging from all this the next governor of California.

Californians love their "new Americans" - want them to have everything the need; everything they want. No matter who or what has to die to give it to the newbies.

Therefore, come the next election, you'll see Sr.Fernando De Jesus Lopez-Garcia elected Governor by a vast majority. Then it'll be on to the White House.....remember, Obama set the precedent on who's eligible.

From what I understand there is a campaign to have him thrown out of office, so he may not be able to finish his term as Governor.

Deported is released.

No, deported is throwing him out of the country after he gets out of jail. Releasing him is what these clowns in California did which led to the death of two Americans.

They didn't.
He should have to serve federal time before being sent back.

He should be executed and mailed back to his family.

In trash bags...
After his trial.

Deported is released.

No, deported is throwing him out of the country after he gets out of jail. Releasing him is what these clowns in California did which led to the death of two Americans.

They didn't.
He should have to serve federal time before being sent back.

He should be executed and mailed back to his family.

In trash bags...
After his trial.

Unless they can beat a confession out of him; save time and trouble of a trial...

Forum List

Back