obama and holder got their right wing ex-vet

Yes I guess they'er dancing in the white house tonight
Fmr. Marine Arrested by FBI for Patriotic Facebook Posts! - YouTube
Marine Vet detained for FB posts - Brandon J Raub being "arrested" - YouTube

Things he wrote on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/brandon.raub?sk=wall

I'm really confused though what is the difference in what he wrote and what King Samir Shabazz has said on youtube about killing crakers?

King Samir Shabazz "You Want Freedom? Kill Some Crackers!" - YouTube

I dont get it. What were the charges?

yes i guess they'er dancing in the white house tonight
fmr. Marine arrested by fbi for patriotic facebook posts! - youtube
marine vet detained for fb posts - brandon j raub being "arrested" - youtube

things he wrote on facebook

i'm really confused though what is the difference in what he wrote and what king samir shabazz has said on youtube about killing crakers?

king samir shabazz "you want freedom? Kill some crackers!" - youtube

i dont get it. What were the charges?
supposedly threats against the government.

Based on what?

The interview with the kid's mother, for one.

If the fucking powers that be don't want a story in the media, there will be no story in the media.

Are you always this obtuse??

Oh well...the kid's mom. Let him go then.....she can't be lying.

Just like all those guys whose moms state they are really good boys....let them go too.

Did you bother to listen to it? I sincerely doubt it, or you would know that nobody will tell her where he is, nobody has a record of his arrest and yet he's being held for 'observation'.

You people fucking amaze me...

I don't see how a FUCKING progressive with a Hunter S. Thompson avatar can sit here and defend the FBI when they arrested a kid for merely embracing is First Amendment Rights...

Where was I "defending" the FBI?

As far as I can see, the FBI weren't even involved.

Oh so everyone is lying then??? including the video?

Of course you believe what you want to believe and ignore whatever may be an incontinent truth.... Shit - you belong in the loony bin not that kid. Hell you belong in prison on charges of tyranny for defending the FBI....

yes i guess they'er dancing in the white house tonight
fmr. Marine arrested by fbi for patriotic facebook posts! - youtube
marine vet detained for fb posts - brandon j raub being "arrested" - youtube

things he wrote on facebook

i'm really confused though what is the difference in what he wrote and what king samir shabazz has said on youtube about killing crakers?

king samir shabazz "you want freedom? Kill some crackers!" - youtube

Well I don't use facebook so I don't know what he posted. Was anything there? Or is this perhaps a warning to any vet that wishes to speak out against the govenment? A recent OpSec ad comes to mind.

Well I don't use facebook so I don't know what he posted. Was anything there? Or is this perhaps a warning to any vet that wishes to speak out against the govenment? A recent OpSec ad comes to mind.

He posted a bunch of 9/11 conspiracy ideas, claimed he would be a leader of a revolution and that hes a strong supporter of this republic......

He is obviously anti-government but this isn't China, North Korea or Cuba etc.... This is he United States and he has First Amendment rights to judge our government and express his grievances.

These are the most damaging comments he made that I can see.
Brandon J Raub
Also, 911 was an inside job

Brandon J Raub
This is the part where I tell the Federal Government to go fuck itself. This is the part where I tell Generals, training our young men to fight Americans, I am coming for you. The Veterans will be with me.

Brandon J Raub
I'm starting the Revolution. I'm done waiting.

Brandon J Raub
The Revolution will come for me. Men will be at my door soon to pick me up to lead it. ;)

Brandon J Raub
Also, 911 was an inside job

Brandon J Raub
This is the part where I tell the Federal Government to go fuck itself. This is the part where I tell Generals, training our young men to fight Americans, I am coming for you. The Veterans will be with me.

Brandon J Raub
I'm starting the Revolution. I'm done waiting.

Brandon J Raub
The Revolution will come for me. Men will be at my door soon to pick me up to lead it. ;)

OH and the government can go fuck itself.

Funny how the progressives can demonstrate and hold signs that read "revolution", burn US Flags and burn dolls of Bush or Palin in effigy or make mockumentaries of Bush being assassinated and that is perfectly fine..... Not to mention the New Black Panthers, Nation of Islam or Islam itself... They can say or do whatever the fuck they want without consequence...

Of course a libertarian is pissed and spews a few words and he has he FBI arresting him...

I'm sure progressives feel all warm and toasty inside..

Funny how the progressives can demonstrate and hold signs that read "revolution", burn US Flags and burn dolls of Bush or Palin in effigy or make mockumentaries of Bush being assassinated and that is perfectly fine..... Not to mention the New Black Panthers, Nation of Islam or Islam itself... They can say or do whatever the fuck they want without consequence...

Of course a libertarian is pissed and spews a few words and he has he FBI arresting him...

I'm sure progressives feel all warm and toasty inside..

Video's such as this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YogE_JE31A]When Niggaz Love Revolution - Dr. Khalid Muhammad - YouTube[/ame]

or this oldie but badie

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLWmo2kCa8o]King Samir Shabazz "You Want Freedom? Kill Some Crackers!" - YouTube[/ame]

Brandon J Raub

He will be released after questioning. I think.

OP: no doubt, Pubcrappe...this bs is a testament to what a POS much of our media is...Pub dupes!

As usual progressivism is a mental disorder...

It's amazing how you idiots ignore reality and brush it off.....

He will be released after questioning. I think.

That's not normal procedure for those people. if the person was going to be released they never would have taken him away. I know a couple of people who have had visits from the secret service, and have watched a number of videos where they asked questions and left.

Gee secret service I really feel safe tonight

Forum List

Back