Obama And Comey Won't Comment Until After Election

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Even Obamakov's smart enough to keep his mouth shut. Otherwise he would be railing like Rev. Wright on meth.

What does Comey have on Obama? He knew about the server before he saw it on MSNBC?

"Obama And Comey Won't Comment Until After Election"

Too bad one of the lacked the judgment to withhold comment prior to the election. What most disconcerts me about the matter, however, is that I now must ask myself whether the premature remark derived from a lapse in judgment or from gaps in knowledge of policy and/or legal precedent.

Too bad one of the lacked the judgment to withhold comment prior to the election. What most disconcerts me about the matter, however, is that I now must ask myself whether the premature remark derived from a lapse in judgment or from gaps in knowledge of policy and/or legal precedent.

I notice how you conveniently fail to ask yourself the key question ..... what if????

I notice how you conveniently fail to ask yourself the key question ..... what if????

I don't generally ask "what if" questions for two main reasons.
Don't get me wrong, "what if" speculation is very useful in some situations. Theoretical physicists, strategists and novelists use it all the time. "What if" thinking can be a great boon for innovative problem solving and I use it for that, but there needs to be a problem in need of a solution for me to do so. For determining whether to impugn another person, I require something more concrete than "well, if 'this' and if 'that'" before I'll do so. The Golden Rule requires that of me for as a bright and talented individual with a lifetime of significant personal and professional accomplishments, I'd certainly want other to give me the benefit of the doubt before they castigate me for something I know I didn't do and that I attest to not having done (or to having done, if that's fitting to the situation). So, no, I don't sit around thinking about "what if."

Forum List

Back