Obama Advertisement--segregates this nation into voting blocks. Unbelievable!

To some of you this below youtube advertisement may not be a big deal. But here we have the President of the United States--actually pointing out Americans in voting blocks who supported him in 2008--to come back and support the democrat party in November 2010. Obama actually "names" them.

He is basically segregating the American population into blacks, latinos, youth and women who voted for him. He leaves out the white men and republicans who may or may not have voted for him.

A good point made by Laura Ingram. What if G.W. Bush would have made an advertisement calling out for-White males-Christians and Cubans to come back and support the RNC--while leaving out everyone else? The left wing main stream media would have had a heart attack feeding frenzy over that one.

Obama--Uniter or Divider?

YouTube - President Obama Announces Vote 2010

Funny, My problem is not with the Demographics he addresses, but the propaganda. I think he should address his true enemy, Federalism, and plainly speak of his new world vision. Honesty is the best Policy.

To some of you this below youtube advertisement may not be a big deal. But here we have the President of the United States--actually pointing out Americans in voting blocks who supported him in 2008--to come back and support the democrat party in November 2010. Obama actually "names" them.

He is basically segregating the American population into blacks, latinos, youth and women who voted for him. He leaves out the white men and republicans who may or may not have voted for him.

A good point made by Laura Ingram. What if G.W. Bush would have made an advertisement calling out for-White males-Christians and Cubans to come back and support the RNC--while leaving out everyone else? The left wing main stream media would have had a heart attack feeding frenzy over that one.

Funny, My problem is not with the Demographics he addresses, but the propaganda. I think he should address his true enemy, Federalism, and plainly speak of his new world vision. Honesty is the best Policy.

I wholeheartedly agree with this post. Let Obama preach the truth instead of slight of hand to get voted into office. As a matter of fact...ALL pol's should follow this advice.

I saw this. Obama thinks he's only President to college age kids, minorities, Gays, and women. All the white men can go fuck themselves.

Naah. I just think he's trying to galvinze a lot of those that voted for him in the last election. He's trying to wake em up so they will vote for the Dems in Nov.

He better get them going because I don't think the Independents are gonig to be voting Dem any time soon.

Good luck Barry Boy. LOL

how anyone can see this as a divisive is beyond me

Well, considering 90% of shit conservatives spew on this forum, not very unheard of.THey prove their idiocy and hackery with every bitching and whining post. No wonder why they love Rush and Beck, they love liars who make up bullshit, instead of focusing on real issues they have problems with.

It's so sad, since Obama, I've lost any sort of respect I've had for many conservatives who just keep being dishonest and petty. The posting on here just reassure what I felt about the right in general (sorry good conservatives, these people make the right look horrible)

And this white male, and many others in this country, are indeed supporting Obama and see themselves being mentioned in his statement and don't feel left out

Keep up the good work Obama, the more and more people bitch and whine and find the most pettiest bullshit to complain about, the better job you are doing, as these people don't want progress.

Funny how the same people complaining about "he's not doing what half the country wants. YOu guys didn't care when roughly 1/2 the country was against the war in iraq, as well as most of the world and the UN, and Bush basically said he doesn't care what anybody thinks, he's doing what he wants. ANd all you phonies called us all kinds of names and anti-american.

Now that a president is focusing on domestic issues and not killing and destroying war, you are outraged? Nice morals you have

Last edited:
Oh hacks, there was nothing wrong with that commercial, the people that helped him win need to get out and vote in 2010. Women and young people were mentioned, meaning he just didn't say african americans and hispanics.

More pathetic whining from the Obama bashers and putting things there that are simply not.

He is supposed to be the President for all Americans not just the young people, women, blacks and hispanics. If you unable to see the divisiveness in the ad, then you are just plain fucking stupid!

they are the people who voted for him along with plenty of white people.

Why do you think its devisive to have all kinds of people voting for you?

I agree! the Big O is loving this AZ thing. Whether he agrees with it or not, he will shoot it down because the Latinos, who were floundering, will come back and give him the 60% support again.

Well, considering 90% of shit conservatives spew on this forum, not very unheard of.THey prove their idiocy and hackery with every bitching and whining truth. No wonder why they love Rush and Beck, they love liars who make up bullshit, instead of focusing on real issues they have problems with.

It's so sad, since Obama, I've lost any sort of respect I've had for many conservatives who just keep being dishonest and petty. The posting on here just reassure what I felt about the right in general (sorry good conservatives, these people make the right look horrible)

And this white male, and many others in this country, are indeed supporting Obama and see themselves being mentioned in his statement and don't feel left out

Keep up the good work Obama, the more and more people bitch and whine and find the most pettiest bullshit to complain about, the better job you are doing, as these people don't want progress.

Funny how the same people complaining about "he's not doing what half the country wants. YOu guys didn't care when roughly 1/2 the country was against the war in iraq, as well as most of the world and the UN, and Bush basically said he doesn't care what anybody thinks, he's doing what he wants. ANd all you phonies called us all kinds of names and anti-american.

Now that a president is focusing on domestic issues and not killing and destroying war, you are outraged? Nice morals you have

is obama not waging war in two countries ... i don't recall any troops comming home ...i think he sent 30k more....

and he is spending money faster than bush did ....

wasn't obama in the senate when all this shit went down .... don't recall him or any other dem doing much about it ....

but they are all saints now ....

the right and the left are both fucking nuts ....

Well, considering 90% of shit conservatives spew on this forum, not very unheard of.THey prove their idiocy and hackery with every bitching and whining truth. No wonder why they love Rush and Beck, they love liars who make up bullshit, instead of focusing on real issues they have problems with.

is obama not waging war in two countries ... i don't recall any troops comming home ...i think he sent 30k more....

wasn't obama in the senate when all this shit went down .... don't recall him or any other dem doing much about it ....

He didn't start the war and overthrow a government. So now they need to make sure there is a gov't in place, or it will be a hell of a lot more death and violence when a civil war breaks out. That's where we screwed up in Afghanistan the first time, helping them fight the USSR, and hten not helping them form a government, leading to war lords and eventually the Taliban.

And you should know the nature of politics and all those phony patriots that claimed anybody was against the war was a terrorist sympathizer or unpatriotic, likely would of been political suicide to question the war, not that it makes it right

Plus, it was bush's faulty intel and lies that helped sway the voting in congress, which turned out to not be true.

Starting a war is substantially different from trying to lead an already existing war to a successful end. I don't think it needs mentioning that it's not as easy as just simply pulling the troops out.

Let's see: young people, women, blacks, and hispanics...

You guys are right! He totally left out old, white, males! What a shame. He must be shunning this demographic because they didn't vote for him much in the past election. They better go and show him in November!! If they vote for the democrats in large numbers, then Obama will definitely be obliged to give them a shout-out on the youtube videos for the 2012 election.

Good luck, old white guys! =)

Those good old white guys--have fought and died for this nation--they have worked hard and paid taxes all of their lives. They have raised children and grandchildren--are law abiding--respectable people--and THIS PRESIDENT--kicked them to the curb.

If a Republican would have made a statement singleing out white males, christians and cuban latino's as their support--they would have created a heart attack feeding frenzy with the left wing media in this country--that would have been non-stop--24/7--of how racist he was. You know it--I know it. Yet this President gets away with this kind of statement--:cuckoo::cuckoo: It's the complete double-standard that is nauseating.

How's all that hopey and changey working for ya?---:lol::lol:

$smallpromoobama_s_promises.jpg

Last edited:

Segregation. :lol::eusa_clap::woohoo::rofl:

You're either totally full of shit, or just dumb as a rock. Or both.

Let's see: young people, women, blacks, and hispanics...

You guys are right! He totally left out old, white, males! What a shame. He must be shunning this demographic because they didn't vote for him much in the past election. They better go and show him in November!! If they vote for the democrats in large numbers, then Obama will definitely be obliged to give them a shout-out on the youtube videos for the 2012 election.

Good luck, old white guys! =)

We're all Americans you stupid fuck!!!! How about a unity message instead of more division?

No, I like the division, I'm gonna like shoving this shit back in their brown and black faces,, it will be fun. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

hey boy,, sit down and shut da fuck up,, we gots us a white man in da white house.

how's that sound?

I agree! the Big O is loving this AZ thing. Whether he agrees with it or not, he will shoot it down because the Latinos, who were floundering, will come back and give him the 60% support again.

Maybe with fake ID'S.

Starting a war is substantially different from trying to lead an already existing war to a successful end. I don't think it needs mentioning that it's not as easy as just simply pulling the troops out.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks... I needed that. Hook, line, and sinker.

Forum List

Back