Obama 39%Approval:What Will Colmes,Williams & Maddcow Say Now? Gallup A Bogus Poll ?

how would you know?

I'm almost always right.

How can a 3 day old "Gallup Daily Tracking Poll" be right?

Obama's Weekly Job Approval at 40%, Lowest of Administration

Once again, from TODAY:

PRINCETON, NJ -- President Obama's job approval rating dropped to 40% during the week spanning Aug. 8-14, the lowest weekly average of his administration. During this period, Obama's three-day rolling average also hit a new low of 39% for Aug. 11-13, the first such average below 40% since he took office, though it recovered to 41% for Aug. 12-14.

Oops.

I'm almost always right.

Once again, from TODAY:

PRINCETON, NJ -- President Obama's job approval rating dropped to 40% during the week spanning Aug. 8-14, the lowest weekly average of his administration. During this period, Obama's three-day rolling average also hit a new low of 39% for Aug. 11-13, the first such average below 40% since he took office, though it recovered to 41% for Aug. 12-14.

Oops.

good thing you don't care

:rofl:

Once again, from TODAY:

Oops.

I see you have conceded the point.

I'm almost always right.

Once again, from TODAY:

Oops.

Sounds like two different polls and you're just picking the highest one.....like I said.

Once again, from TODAY:

Oops.

Sounds like two different polls and you're just picking the highest one.....like I said.

tomorrow it will be Aug 13-15, hence the "Daily" tracking poll. He picked the latest, which happens to be the latest.

Once again, from TODAY:

Oops.

Yeah, perhaps you're right. Perhaps I do care a little bit. The fact that people don't understand polls and what they mean drives me up the wall. It's a pet peeve. So I become an asshole, and nitpick when people make retarded threads about polls.

tomorrow it will be Aug 13-15, hence the "Daily" tracking poll. He picked the latest, which happens to be the latest.

No, he picked the highest one.

I think it all depends on who's reporting.

The one I posted ended on Sunday the 14th.

Obama's distruction of the US credit rating will do that to his approval numbers. He & his Chicago entitlement crowd must learn to live within their means!

New report finds dramatic gap in credit scores between communities of color and predominantly white communities in Illinois
There are sharp disparities in credit characteristics between communities of color and white communities in Illinois, a new report from Woodstock Institute found. “Bridging the Gap: Credit Scores and Economic Opportunity in Illinois Communities of Color” analyzed credit score data from a major national credit bureau for the State of Illinois and found that individuals living in communities of color were far more likely to have “non-prime” credit scores, while individuals in predominantly white communities were much more likely to have “prime” credit scores.

• Statewide, 20.3 percent of people had credit scores below 620, a common boundary for consideration for prime credit. In contrast, 54.2 percent of the population in highly African-American neighborhoods had scores below 620 and only 16.5 percent of the population in predominantly white neighborhoods credit scores below 620.

The report found tremendous polarization in credit score distributions. Highly African American communities were almost four times as likely to have individuals with credit scores in the lowest range as predominantly white communities, while predominantly white communities were more than three times as likely to have individuals with credit scores in the highest range as highly African American communities.

• In highly African American communities, 43.3 percent of individuals had a credit score below 580, compared to 11.5 percent in predominantly white communities. On the other end of the spectrum, 56.7 percent of individuals in predominantly white communities had credit scores above 740, compared to only 17.6 percent of individuals in highly African American communities.

These credit scores have nothing to do with income levels. They are due to culture! It is not nature, it is nurture. The entitlement mentality.

A study by Freddie Mac, confirming earlier Federal Reserve and FDIC studies, contradicts race discrimination arguments for CRA. The study found that African-Americans with annual incomes of $65,000-$75,000 have on average worse credit records than whites making under $25,000. This showed that the difficulty in qualifying was not because of race but bad credit records. Accordingly, the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas entitled a paper "Red Lining or Red Herring?"

EEOC.GOV: Do Employee Credit Checks Have a Disparate Impact by Race?
Yes, there is a correlation between the quality of one’s credit record and one’s race. A 2000 study by Freddie Mac found striking race-credit correlations:
percent of group whose credit record is:

Racial Group ................ “bad” .... “indeterminate” .... “good”
African Americans ......... 48% ............ 16% ............. 36%
Hispanics ..................... 34% ........... 15% ............. 51%3
Whites ........................ 27% ........... 12% ............. 61%4

Notably, the same Freddie Mac study showed, the race-credit correlation is even stronger than the income-credit correlation:

Annual Income percent of group with “bad” credit record
Under * $25,000 36%
$25,000*$44,999 33%
$45,000*$64,999 25%
$65,000*$75,000 22%

In other words, low-wage workers (assume $14,000 per year, 40 weekly hours of work at $7 per hour) have “bad” credit records at only a 13% higher rate than those earning five times as much ($70,000 per year) – but African-Americans have “bad” credit records at a 21% higher rate than Whites. This 21% white/black disparity in likelihood of bad credit is almost exactly the same magnitude as the 22% white/black disparity in likelihood of holding a high school diploma of Griggs v. Duke Power Co., in which the Court disallowed a requirement of a high school diploma for certain manual labor jobs because 34% of white males but only 12% of African-American males had high school diplomas in the state.

The finding of a racial correlation does not appear to “control” for income, i.e., it does not tell us how much of the race-credit correlation is due to African-Americans having, on average, lower incomes than whites – but white/black income disparities appear insufficient to explain the race-credit correlation. For example, the difference between the average African-American family income ($26,500) and white family income ($47,100) would predict only an 8-point difference in the percent of “bad” credit records – not the 21-point white/black gap we actually see. Moreover, even if the race-credit correlation did trace to income or other non-race factors, that would not diminish the racially disparate impact of relying on credit record: the practice still screens out African-Americans, and the entire point of disparate impact doctrine is to target employment practices whose effects simply correlate with race; the employment practice – whether a physical test, a diploma requirement, or something else – need not be based on race to be unlawfully discriminatory.

The correlation between credit record and race is only exacerbated by the fact that various credit “problems” correlate with race.

Over the last few months we have seen Alan Colmes & Juan Williams denying any poll showing Obama losing/and or/tied with Romney & A Generic Candidate. So what are they going to say about his 39% approval with a year to go?

Alan Colmes being the head liberal dufass of Fox News will come up with his own 3rd grade caculations why Obama will beat Perry in a landslide, Juan Williams will probably use the 2008 example of how Obama was losing to McCain at one point,and came back to win.
Uhm, Americans are not that blind and dumbfounded(as Obama sees them) Perry is gonna topple Obama. It's going to be like Reagan VS Anthony Weiner in November 2012.

I am surprised it's that high, especially when his own people are trashinghim about a lack of a plan, etc. going on yet another vacation, being heartless. etc. Ohhhhhh, I forgot, he said he will present a plan in September after he returns from the rich and famous country of Martha's Vineyard, there over a couple of beers at the golf course he will draft a plan. I wouldn't hold my breath though,

Problem is--he has spent all his chips on the failed stimulus plan and health care bill. What's the use of a plan when you don't have any money to do it. He is just flat out of chips.

Over the last few months we have seen Alan Colmes & Juan Williams denying any poll showing Obama losing/and or/tied with Romney & A Generic Candidate. So what are they going to say about his 39% approval with a year to go?

Alan Colmes being the head liberal dufass of Fox News will come up with his own 3rd grade caculations why Obama will beat Perry in a landslide, Juan Williams will probably use the 2008 example of how Obama was losing to McCain at one point,and came back to win.
Uhm, Americans are not that blind and dumbfounded(as Obama sees them) Perry is gonna topple Obama. It's going to be like Reagan VS Anthony Weiner in November 2012.

I am still thinking it's going to be Romney, romney appeals to that all important independent vote. But we will see, right now, I would vote for the orange juice can before I support Obama. I would drive a 100,000 miles through a white out blizzard to vote for the orange juice can.

> Beginning to wonder if only the new york democrats are insulting Perry..like a Yankee/Southerner Thing.

I am surprised it's that high, especially when his own people are trashinghim about a lack of a plan, etc. going on yet another vacation, being heartless. etc. Ohhhhhh, I forgot, he said he will present a plan in September after he returns from the rich and famous country of Martha's Vineyard, there over a couple of beers at the golf course he will draft a plan. I wouldn't hold my breath though,

Problem is--he has spent all his chips on the failed stimulus plan and health care bill. What's the use of a plan when you don't have any money to do it. He is just flat out of chips.

His plan is to submit a plan that nobody wants then he plans to demonize them for not passing his plan.

That's the plan.

and why is yobama campainging in the RED STATE of IOWA? gee,why not go and campaign in Utah while your at it?

Now that you 'nuts are in love with Gallup, did you notice that their latest generic Congressional ballot

has the Democrats winning 51 to 44?

I just cant see Obama campaigning anywhere in Ohio/Penn. He will draw massive angry crowds. If he does,he will just go to the hood and make his anti-white speeches to his buddies,,,the Black Panthers & Cracker White Honky hating gangs in Philly.

Forum List

Back