Oath Keepers Vow To Protect Kim Davis From U.S. Marshall Service

lvkHObF.jpg

Religious arguments against paying one's taxes have been tried repeatedly, mostly as an anti-war argument, and they lose repeatedly.

If you make the religious argument against paying one's taxes a constitutionally valid one,

the US military would be cut in half, or worse.

Anything in the Bible about NOT paying Taxes, or for that matter in the Constitution? That's a strawman, and has NOTHING to do with the Religious claims within the Constitution!

English, please. There's nothing in the Bible about refusing to issue a civil marriage license.

You having a hard time understanding me? But their is about homosexuals!

She was NOT in jail for BREAKING A LAW.

She was in jail for CONTEMPT OF COURT.

Because she defied the judge's order.

Two different issues.

And there is a third issue where she < may > wind up in prison.

Every time she denied someone a license she violated their civil right --- whether they were gay or straight and she DID violate the civil rights of straight people and refused to give them a license too.

After her attorney warned her she was committing HATE CRIMES against the homos ( because she denied ONLY HOMOS because of her " beliefs " that made it a hate crime ) and every instance is a FELONY under Federal Law.

If the Justice Department steps in and charges her ( and they should ) she faces SERIOUS prison time.

===================

Correct she also violated her clerks civil rights by ordering them to ignore the law thereby committing crimes themselves. She threatened their jobs.

She has violated the civil rights of many many people. The gays, the straights whom she also denied, and her employees.

Then she denies an order of the Supreme Court and an order from the Federal judge and then whines when she goes to jail for contempt of court.

Wait till the Justice Department steps in and files Hate Crime charges against her.

===============

Vigi, Vigi, Vigi, you dumb fuck. She would not allow her clerks to issue them.

Two different issues.

Every time she denied someone a license she violated their civil right --- whether they were gay or straight and she DID violate the civil rights of straight people and refused to give them a license too.

After her attorney warned her she was committing HATE CRIMES against the homos ( because she denied ONLY HOMOS because of her " beliefs " that made it a hate crime ) and every instance is a FELONY under Federal Law.

If the Justice Department steps in and charges her ( and they should ) she faces SERIOUS prison time.

===================

We know this, she is TAKING A STAND against homosexuals, simple to grasp, I would think, as there are many people who do agree with her. Apparently she is willing to go to jail over it ....Almost sounds like John Brown!

I'm waiting to see what they say when a clerk denies gun permits because he doesn't believe in guns.

Or when the clerk refuses to issue a liquor license to a bar because he doesn't believe in drinking alcohol.

I'm betting a month's pension they change their tune damn fast then.

so it's your belief that a county clerk can deny rights to people based on their own religious beliefs? are we all to be subject to the religious beliefs of our elected officials?

isn't that counter to the first amendment?

Two different issues.

===================

We know this, she is TAKING A STAND against homosexuals, simple to grasp, I would think, as there are many people who do agree with her. Apparently she is willing to go to jail over it ....Almost sounds like John Brown!
John Brown was a murderer, Viigilante, and was executed by VA for murder. All those on the left and right who should ever rise up in treason won't be given a trial if taken in arms but a summary tribunal and then led to the gallows.

I'm waiting to see what they say when a clerk denies gun permits because he doesn't believe in guns.

Or when the clerk refuses to issue a liquor license to a bar because he doesn't believe in drinking alcohol.

I'm betting a month's pension they change their tune damn fast then.

so it's your belief that a county clerk can deny rights to people based on their own religious beliefs? are we all to be subject to the religious beliefs of our elected officials?

isn't that counter to the first amendment?
Is this close enough, or you need something CLOSER???

BjLay8t.jpg

Deflection is an admission of defeat, Vigi, who supports a progressive statist for President, which means Vigi has no honor.

Two different issues.

===================

John Brown was a murderer, Viigilante, and was executed by VA for murder. All those on the left and right who should ever rise up in treason won't be given a trial if taken in arms but a summary tribunal and then led to the gallows.

It was also 150 years ago, apparently the similarity escapes you! Don't fear JakeAss you'll never see a gallows!

Two different issues.

===================

It was also 150 years ago, apparently the similarity escapes you! Don't fear JakeAss you'll never see a gallows!
You brought Brown up. Of course I won't see the gallows, but the far right and far left traitors in our midst?

Two different issues.

===================

You brought Brown up. Of course I won't see the gallows, but the far right and far left traitors in our midst?
If not a gallows perhaps 158 grains of lead!....After what has happened to the police, I believe your ass is in trouble, when the SHTF!

Deflection is an admission of defeat, Vigi, who supports a progressive statist for President, which means Vigi has no honor.

More strawmen thrown at me, will you never tell the TRUTH, Progressive Republican?
You support a Progressive Statist, which means you are no longer Tea Party.
But JakeAss we have already proven that you are a Progressive Republican! You loved McRomney didn't you, or did you actually vote for the obomanation?

Two different issues.

===================

If not a gallows perhaps 158 grains of lead!....After what has happened to the police, I believe your ass is in trouble, when the SHTF!
Not at all. You and your ilk are on the LEO and feebies lists.

Vigilante admits he is now a progressive statist, thus he is not pure anymore, just the same as the rest of us. :lol:

Forum List

Back