Oath breaker pleads guilty to seditious conspiracy.

Nope - democrats are democrats.

You are uneducated and jaw-droppingly stupid.

How about teaching facts.
What facts am I wrong about? 😂 That it's Southern Conservative Republicans today who still venerate Confederates or that Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis were pieces of shit? I'm a Democrat today and I think they were pieces of shit, how about you?

What facts am I wrong about? 😂

The tired old trope of "Republicans are guilty of what democrats did" is flaccid and boring.

Yes, you want to blame your enemy for your crimes.

That it's Southern Conservative Republicans today who still venerate Confederates or that Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis were pieces of shit? I'm a Democrat today and I think they were pieces of shit, how about you?

You're as stupid as you are dishonest.

You're a Nazi today because you think that somehow you'll gain power over others.

But that's democrats from the start - seeking power over others. Seeking dominion over slaves, crushing opposing speech - just like you do today. Throwing people in prison if they protested you, just like you do today.

democrats, democrats never change.

And it gazpacho, get it RIGHT!!!!
MAGA
On Jan. 6 which was nothing, Nancy Pelosi and others cowered and hid. The result was a city not unlike a despot run banana republic. Fences everywhere. Tens of thousands of troops. The founding fathers put their lives on the line. Against many people like what we see in D.C.

On Jan. 6 which was nothing, Nancy Pelosi and others cowered and hid. The result was a city not unlike a despot run banana republic. Fences everywhere. Tens of thousands of troops. The founding fathers put their lives on the line. Against many people like what we see in D.C.
sitting behind walls afraid of their own people. hmmmmmmm wonder why?

ROTFLMFAO,didn't know Nan was running the country at that time?
MAGA

The tired old trope of "Republicans are guilty of what democrats did" is flaccid and boring.
That isn't my argument. I stated clearly that Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis were deplorable pieces of shit and that they were Democrats. I said today's Republicans are the people who still venerate them, not that Davis and Lee were Republicans. You can't even get my argument right you fucking moron. 😂
Yes, you want to blame your enemy for your crimes.
My crimes? My family didn't even come to America until 1980. Nobody of mine had anything to do with your Civil War.
You're as stupid as you are dishonest.

You're a Nazi today because you think that somehow you'll gain power over others.

But that's democrats from the start - seeking power over others. Seeking dominion over slaves, crushing opposing speech - just like you do today. Throwing people in prison if they protested you, just like you do today.

democrats, democrats never change.
😂

Did I strike a nerve? Why are you so enraged? What's wrong with calling Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis deplorable pieces of shit? Do you hate old Democrats or not?

Oh?

Then why was someone putting their feet on he desk "overthrowing democracy," the way you Nazis claim?

Remember, the 3 hour Reichstag Fire was the overthrow of the nation, where unarmed protester "ended our democracy" with seditious selfies.
Where was bunker boy? He said he was going with the insurrectionists!
MAGA

That isn't my argument. I stated clearly that Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis were deplorable pieces of shit and that they were Democrats. I said today's Republicans are the people who still venerate them, not that Davis and Lee were Republicans. You can't even get my argument right you fucking moron. 😂

Who cares? You're uneducated and hate filled.

The reality is that democrats in 1840 and in 2022 are all democrats - all the spawn of Andrew Jackson and his racist party.

Robert E. Lee is over-rated, though certainly a war hero, whom Lincoln begged to command the Union Army. Why did Lincoln bet a "pile of shit?"

Oh, because you're an uneducated moron spewing vomit with utterly no clue what you're talking about. A fascist democrat.

My crimes? My family didn't even come to America until 1980. Nobody of mine had anything to do with your Civil War.

😂

Yet you joined the Nazi party. It is your party that committed all these crimes.

Did I strike a nerve? Why are you so enraged? What's wrong with calling Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis deplorable pieces of shit? Do you hate old Democrats or not?

It's just stupid, but then democrats are stupid, evil, or both. Usually both.

Forum List

Back