Oath breaker pleads guilty to seditious conspiracy.

Sure. Democrats of the 1800s supported the eternal slavery of black people and today's Democratic Party is the party of the vast majority of black voters. Those seem like two very different groups of people to me, how about you?
Democrats are still democrats, name is the same!

Democrats are still democrats, name is the same!
If you want to declare that you think Confederates who advocated for the enslavement of blacks are ideologically the same as black Democratic voters because they belong to the same political party a hundred and fifty years apart be my guest. I'm not going to try and stop you from making a complete fool of yourself. 😂

If you want to declare that you think Confederates who advocated for the enslavement of blacks are ideologically the same as black Democratic voters because they belong to the same political party a hundred and fifty years apart be my guest. I'm not going to try and stop you from making a complete fool of yourself. 😂
They are though, it’s why I’m baffled at black voters.

Ah yes, the big lie.

You figure if you tell your lie often enough, eventually people will believe you.

Funny thing about your lie though, less people believe it now than did 40 years ago.

You tell the lie, but doubtful even you believe it.

{
Progressives insist that Nixon’s appeals to drugs and law and order were coded racist messaging. Yet when Nixon ran for president in 1968 the main issue was the Vietnam War. One popular Republican slogan of the period described the Democrats as the party of “acid, amnesty and abortion.” Clearly there is no suggestion here of race.

Nixon’s references to drugs and law and order in 1968 were quite obviously directed at the antiwar protesters who had just disrupted the Democratic Convention in Chicago. His target was radical activists such as Abbie Hoffman and Bill Ayers. Nixon scorned the hippies, champions of the drug culture such as Timothy Leary, and draft-dodgers who fled to Canada. The vast majority of these people were white.

Nixon had an excellent record on civil rights. He supported the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965. He was an avid champion of the desegregation of public schools. The progressive columnist Tom Wicker wrote in the New York Times, “There’s no doubt about it — the Nixon administration accomplished more in 1970 to desegregate Southern school systems than had been done in the 16 previous years or probably since. There’s no doubt either that it was Richard Nixon personally who conceived and led the administration’s desegregation effort.”

Upon his taking office in 1969, Nixon also put into effect America’s first affirmative action program. Dubbed the Philadelphia Plan, it imposed racial goals and timetables on the building trade unions, first in Philadelphia and then elsewhere. Now, would a man seeking to build an electoral base of Deep South white supremacists actually promote the first program to legally discriminate in favor of blacks? This is absurd.}

The party of Slavery and the KKK/BLM are also the party of fucking liars.

democrats, democrats never change.
the guy who says Hitler was a liberal doesnt get to tell us about southern strategy. Also bring back slavery and burn the jews?

anways...
the racists moving from the democratic party to republicans isnt just about southern strategy, although its an important component. Its best described here...

...how this happened piecemeal over decades

the guy who says Hitler was a liberal doesnt get to tell us about southern strategy. Also bring back slavery and burn the jews?

anways...
the racists moving from the democratic party to republicans isnt just about southern strategy, although its an important component. Its best described here...

...how this happened piecemeal over decades
Was Robert Byrd a demofk voted in by blacks?

Gee, you're stupid as all fuck and didn't read the article.

{Under state law, governors are required to recognize Forrest on July 13 as part of one of six "days of special observance" each year. The law also calls for a "Robert E. Lee Day" on January 19, and a "Memorial Day" or "Confederate Decoration Day" on June 3.}

Hey, you didn't become a Nazi because you're bright.

Gee, you're stupid as all fuck and didn't read the article.

{Under state law, governors are required to recognize Forrest on July 13 as part of one of six "days of special observance" each year. The law also calls for a "Robert E. Lee Day" on January 19, and a "Memorial Day" or "Confederate Decoration Day" on June 3.}

Hey, you didn't become a Nazi because you're bright.
Do they put them in Governor jail if they don't? 😂

You telling me these soft sack Republicans were forced to honor Confederates and KKK leaders against their will? That's what you're going with? OK.

Do they put them in Governor jail if they don't? 😂
No shit fer brains, they impeach them

You telling me these soft sack Republicans were forced to honor Confederates and KKK leaders against their will? That's what you're going with? OK.

They swore to uphold the laws of the state.

Remember, Republicans, that is good people, are oath keepers. You Nazi democrats are oath breakers.

"Did you do that, agree with [Oath Keepers leader Stewart] Rhodes and develop a plan to stop the lawful transfer of presidential power, by force, on January 6, 2021" US District Judge Amit Mehta asked during the hearing on Friday.

"Yes, your honor" Ulrich said.

Exactly right. That's exactly what this was, and he admitted it. More on the way.
It’s a plea deal. He’s agreeing to the “charges” because they otherwise have and will continue to destroy his life.

Even if a few people thought they could stop the electoral votes from happening, it doesn’t represent everyone else.

So keep grasping at straws.

Ah yes, the Nazi spews hate as "Der Juden."

If only democrats could come up with a final solution to the White People problem...

We know you have something in mind.
Yea, it's called birth right citizenship and it's a Constitutionally protected right. 😂

Forum List

Back