Oat Milk

"Milk" is a liquid extracted from a mammal's teats. Oatmeal does not have teats.

Hence, "oat milk" is bullshit. Call it whatever else you like. Glad you have found a beverage that you like; hopefully, it's a little bit nutritious.

Well not that I named it milk. they call it Oat Milk I think because it is a substitute for milk milk. I am not drinking it from a glass I am just using it on cereal because I was thinking the other day I should perhaps start having some cereal but the problem was the milk milk and now I have solved that one.
Actually cereal is not good for you

Why?
It's processed garbage.
Better off with oatmeal, grits, biscuits, or bread. (toast)
One of the biggest scams in the world.
that pork sausage that you like would be better for you than cereal

"Milk" is a liquid extracted from a mammal's teats. Oatmeal does not have teats.

Hence, "oat milk" is bullshit. Call it whatever else you like. Glad you have found a beverage that you like; hopefully, it's a little bit nutritious.

Well not that I named it milk. they call it Oat Milk I think because it is a substitute for milk milk. I am not drinking it from a glass I am just using it on cereal because I was thinking the other day I should perhaps start having some cereal but the problem was the milk milk and now I have solved that one.

Why?
It's processed garbage.
I made my 1st batch of pork sausage gravy the day before yesterday, and it came out awesome!
Could have had more liquid, but the taste..the taste is spot on!

Why?
It's processed garbage.
I made my 1st batch of pork sausage gravy the day before yesterday, and it came out awesome!
Could have had more liquid, but the taste..the taste is spot on!
As I grow older I can't work out like I use to and my weight started going up. I had to stop eating those things because I couldn't work off the extra cal. Now my weight is getting back to what I was in High School 228right now I'm 245

I do like chocolate milk.

Okay so I HATE milk milk but I like chocolate milk. As I hate milk milk someone said to attempt Alpro Oat Milk and this I have done. I am very surprised that it is very nice, I got the normal one and not unsweetened.

I add please do NOT worry as I am NOT going Vegan or whatever, you know I HATE Vegans as much as I HATE carrots and I think half the forum knows already how much I HATE carrots.

I have also just had some bacon. Things are going okay :smoke:

I never drank Oat Milk, but I have drank Goat Milk. Its sort of steep as far as price is concerned, but has a lot to be said for it.

Carrots are good in Beef stew..and to feed horses. Horses love carrots, even "Ol' Nippy", my buddy's male horse that acts like he wants me to pet him then tries to get my finger cuz he thinks I want his fillies. :cuckoo:
When I go there, I try to have a bag of carrots..few to the hog, all the fillies and ol' Nippy.
Sometimes he's nice, but sometimes he's not. Tell you what, I do not wanna ride him.
I like carrots cooked in butter.

Forum List

Back