Oat Milk

Gosh, I love milk. It is one of the few beverages that satiates my thirst and I have it with almost every meal.

I do not like the aroma of milk also. I am not Anti-Milk, I just have never liked it.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Carrots are good in Beef stew..and to feed horses. Horses love carrots, even "Ol' Nippy", my buddy's male horse that acts like he wants me to pet him then tries to get my finger cuz he thinks I want his fillies. :cuckoo:
When I go there, I try to have a bag of carrots..few to the hog, all the fillies and ol' Nippy.
Sometimes he's nice, but sometimes he's not. Tell you what, I do not wanna ride him.

Yes exactly carrots are for the horses and yes they love carrots.
Good in Beef Stew, too! :yes_text12:

Gosh, I love milk. It is one of the few beverages that satiates my thirst and I have it with almost every meal.
Largely I drink coffee, water, and milk. That beer stuff I like, too. Not with meals. Occasionally a soda or Gatorade/Powerade. I like that sports drink, but too many and I get teh herpes like with more than 2 pieces of citrus a year. I was going to lay of of beer and soda and just do Powerade/Gatorade, and then I got this massive cold sore. :(
Always on the right of my lips. It means too much citrus. (for me) :dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I HATE Vegans as much as I HATE carrots and I think half the forum knows already how much I HATE carrots.
That's a sig-worthy comment.

572a6b8886bc2.image.jpg

Last edited:
Largely I drink Coffee, water, and milk. That beer stuff I like, too. Not with meals. Occasionally a soda or Gatorade/Powerade. I like that sports drink, but too many and I get teh herpes like with more than 2 pieces of citrus a year. I was going to lay of of beer and soda and just do Powerade/Gatorade, and then I got this massive cold sore.

What about Tequila? Tequila and a bacon sammich?

Largely I drink Coffee, water, and milk. That beer stuff I like, too.

We follow a pretty ritualistic beverage service here: I serve coffee in morning, tea around two, drinks with dinner, and, coffee afterwards or a nightcap snort depending on the day.

"Milk" is a liquid extracted from a mammal's teats. Oatmeal does not have teats.

Hence, "oat milk" is bullshit. Call it whatever else you like. Glad you have found a beverage that you like; hopefully, it's a little bit nutritious.

Okay so I HATE milk milk but I like chocolate milk. As I hate milk milk someone said to attempt Alpro Oat Milk and this I have done. I am very surprised that it is very nice, I got the normal one and not unsweetened.

I add please do NOT worry as I am NOT going Vegan or whatever, you know I HATE Vegans as much as I HATE carrots and I think half the forum knows already how much I HATE carrots.

I have also just had some bacon. Things are going okay :smoke:
Oat milk meh

Carrots... I love carrots ...any way shape or form

Carrots are good in Beef stew..and to feed horses. Horses love carrots, even "Ol' Nippy", my buddy's male horse that acts like he wants me to pet him then tries to get my finger cuz he thinks I want his fillies. :cuckoo:
When I go there, I try to have a bag of carrots..few to the hog, all the fillies and ol' Nippy.
Sometimes he's nice, but sometimes he's not. Tell you what, I do not wanna ride him.
Carrots are good in all kinds of soups, beans, stews, pot pies.
Roast beef of course. Gotta have onions, celery and carrots right ?
Meatloaf,...
1595370742372.png

"Milk" is a liquid extracted from a mammal's teats. Oatmeal does not have teats.

Hence, "oat milk" is bullshit. Call it whatever else you like. Glad you have found a beverage that you like; hopefully, it's a little bit nutritious.

Well not that I named it milk. they call it Oat Milk I think because it is a substitute for milk milk. I am not drinking it from a glass I am just using it on cereal because I was thinking the other day I should perhaps start having some cereal but the problem was the milk milk and now I have solved that one.

Well not that I named it milk. they call it Oat Milk I think because it is a substitute for milk milk. I am not drinking it from a glass I am just using it on cereal because I was thinking the other day I should perhaps start having some cereal but the problem was the milk milk and now I have solved that one.
Actually cereal is not good for you

Largely I drink Coffee, water, and milk. That beer stuff I like, too. Not with meals. Occasionally a soda or Gatorade/Powerade. I like that sports drink, but too many and I get teh herpes like with more than 2 pieces of citrus a year. I was going to lay of of beer and soda and just do Powerade/Gatorade, and then I got this massive cold sore.

What about Tequila? Tequila and a bacon sammich?
Tequila only goes with lick of salt, do shot, jalapeno on a cracker, and bite a lime slice.
Oh! And naked hotties!
edit: and Baaaaad hangovers. Also: Parrotheads. I went to this party and they had 21 types of tequila on 1 table. I took 2 shots and cut myself off and was OK.
Had already learned the lesson from the salt/jalapeno on cracker/lime thing.

Last edited:
Almond milk with a 1/2 cup of plain yogurt mixed with a scoop of Vega Protein mix, a Banna, a teaspoon of Matcha Green tea and a teaspoon of cinnamon and you have a Breakfast

Why?

Almond milk with a 1/2 cup of plain yogurt mixed with a scoop of Vega Protein mix, a Banna, a teaspoon of Matcha Green tea and a teaspoon of cinnamon and you have a Breakfast
Also pork sausage gravy over 2 biscuits with 2 over easy eggs on top. :eusa_shhh:

Why?
It's processed garbage.
Better off with oatmeal, grits, biscuits, or bread. (toast)
One of the biggest scams in the world.
One of my 1st memories is when my grandma pulled me away from a bowl of Froot Loops my mom was about to give me.

Yeah, the milk never hit them hit them Froot Loops and grandma made my breakfast that morning.
She called on the phone and said: "Nono no send him down here, I'll feed him breakfast."
I was all tuned up for them Froot Loops, too.
But grandma gave me grits and eggs and bacon and biscuits.
I learned what real stuff was then. Was still in diapers. She also showed me how to lower her mom's bedrail and lead her to the table for breakfast, that was really why she did it. That was my chore from then on every morning. It worked like a charm! I was probably about 3 then.

Last edited:

Why?

New Topics

Forum List

Back