NYT: per spokesman: Bush won’t support Trump is completely made up.

The Bush family are from the northeast...they are not from Texas.....they are liberal republicans....I had hoped Bush jr would be more conservative but all he was was a war hawk masquerading as a conservative....a globalist new world order neo con if you will.....

Trump doesn't need Bush support. That's the truth. Quite frankly in many ways, Bush can be an anchor for him, due to his own history which many Americans dislike. A burden for him trying to illustrate he is more libertarian and not a Neo-Con.

If he does receive Bush support publicly, all it will do is ensure that Bush and his cronies have some input into the next SC choice (as he did with Kavanaugh), If he doesn't, he will have as much input as Romney. I hope if Trump is re-elected, he distances himself from bad advisers and does what he campaigns on. THAT'S the key to success. It's a huge benefit he has going into 2020, "I say what I'm going to do, and then I do it. That's the leadership this nation expects".

In 2016 Bush wrote in "none of the above". He was devastated over his brother's loss. Romney wrote in his wife's name.

Have things changed?
I cant iimagine it would look good for republicans to support Marxism ( which this BLM bs is).

ShockedFace.jpg

In 2016 Bush wrote in "none of the above". He was devastated over his brother's loss. Romney wrote in his wife's name.

Have things changed?
I cant iimagine it would look good for republicans to support Marxism ( which this BLM bs is).
Now that the activists have moved on to burning private homes that display the American flag things might change.

The Bush family are from the northeast...they are not from Texas.....they are liberal republicans....I had hoped Bush jr would be more conservative but all he was was a war hawk masquerading as a conservative....a globalist new world order neo con if you will.....

Oh shut up with the liberal bullshit. Opposing Trump's far right wing policies does not make you a liberal.

Oh shut up with the liberal bullshit. Opposing Trump's far right wing policies does not make you a liberal.
Supporting Marxism definitely doesn’t make you a conservative.

Last edited:

No one is supporting Marxism. Supporting fascism does not make you a conservative. Ronald Reagan would not be a Trump Republican.

Have things changed?
Now that the activists have moved on to burning private homes that display the American flag things might change.
:link:

Here's your link...enjoy.
1591745040636.png

No one is supporting Marxism. Supporting fascism does not make you a conservative. Ronald Reagan would not be a Trump Republican.
Reagan would be the biggest Trump supporter...do not try and speak for Reagan....that would be like me trying to speak for JFK....

Forum List

Back