Black Lives Matter Demanding Renaming Streets/Places. Why Not Demand Creating A New Name For "Black Hole" While They Are At It?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
the term "Black Holes In Space" is very racist! why did they name it "Black Holes",,odds are it was named "Black Hole" by a few white guys in a deep red racist state!
So is BLM gonna make a demand list of everything they want renamed or they will just continue burning down blocks in the inner cities?
what about "White Plains" New York? will that be on the list too?
what are we gonna call black holes? Cracker Holes? Whitey Holes? Honkey Holes in space?

the term "Black Holes In Space" is very racist! why did they name it "Black Holes",,odds are it was named "Black Hole" by a few white guys in a deep red racist state!
So is BLM gonna make a demand list of everything they want renamed or they will just continue burning down blocks in the inner cities?
what are we gonna call black holes? Cracker Holes? Whitey Holes? Honkey Holes in space?

Wouldn't it be easier just to outlaw the use of the word "black"?

I'm confident Fox News will be leading the charge on behalf of "black lies matter...." A word of caution, its time to confront black lies matter, and especially the Washingtonian fascist white tools sucking at its black racist feet, literally! Its time blacks are forced to make a decision, either you are Americans or you can immediately deport to Liberia!

that wont work for me being I do buy black paint time to time

How about "White Settlement Texas"? Named because it was a settlement of white people in Tarrant County

that wont work for me being I do buy black paint time to time

You can buy it with a different name on it. Whatever they allow us to call it. Changing words is easier than explaining why previous efforts have all failed miserably.

Actually, I like the idea. Rename streets in Watts and South Side Chicago and Bed Stuy in honor of Freddy Gay, George Floyd, Trayvon and Michael Brown.

Such as renaming project would give visitors to those cities a heads-up that they are really lost when they see the street signs.

Actually, I like the idea. Rename streets in Watts and South Side Chicago and Bed Stuy in honor of Freddy Gay, George Floyd, Trayvon and Michael Brown.

Such as renaming project would give visitors to those cities a heads-up that they are really lost when they see the street signs.
Good idea. I'd go up there and take a crap on all of those streets.

Good idea. I'd go up there and take a crap on all of those streets.
for all we know, there may be about 100,000 to 500,000 streets in the USA with the word "White" in it,,,,,will the mayors have to change the names of all those streets too?

Make Whitey Pay Way does have a certain ring to it.
Yeah, and a few more:
Cracka done went to da pen lane
Loot me a forty parkway
pants down terrace
Stole me a bike drive
Run from popo lane
Whan dem mofugga dey losk merna street

Science is racist. Education is racist. Black leaders will address that.

Forum List

Back