NYT breaks journalism 101 standards once again

Some weeks back, the NYT announced they were cutting the publishing editor position. Because they don't believe in having a voice of reason, anyways.

Now, we see them breaking another fundamental rule: 'Cover the news, don't make the news.'

The New York Times vows to stand by theater despite Trump-“Julius Caesar” controversy

:lmao: Today's corporate lobbyist.
The news organization should create a voice and not get passed by it.

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

Some weeks back, the NYT announced they were cutting the publishing editor position. Because they don't believe in having a voice of reason, anyways.

Now, we see them breaking another fundamental rule: 'Cover the news, don't make the news.'

The New York Times vows to stand by theater despite Trump-“Julius Caesar” controversy

libs and free speech.jpeg

View attachment 132529

If childish responses is your thing in lieu of rational discussion, let me know so I can just block you now.

View attachment 132529

If childish responses is your thing in lieu of rational discussion, let me know so I can just block you now.
go for it.

View attachment 132529

go for it.

Done and done.
Bye, dickhead.

Forum List

Back