NYC Subway Violence

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
With all of the gun debates, what is going to be done about shootings, stabbings, hair pulling, and pushing innocents into oncoming trains?

With all of the gun debates, what is going to be done about shootings, stabbings, hair pulling, and pushing innocents into oncoming trains?

Nothing will be done because the D.A. will continue to release all the perps including those that attack cops.
There's a war going on the Masin Streets of America and the good people don't know it until they're attacked.

Who cares unless there's a gun involved to demonize?

Who cares unless there's a gun involved to demonize?
If Democrats went after all violence regardless of means the same way they go after gun violence, there would be some consistency. But they don’t.

They show up for mass shootings because ultimately, they really don’t want citizens (subjects) owning guns.

If Democrats went after all violence regardless of means the same way they go after gun violence, there would be some consistency. But they don’t.

They show up for mass shootings because ultimately, they really don’t want citizens (subjects) owning guns.
They only give lip service to "gun violence" until there's a mass shooting or school shooting to capitalize on.

The list of felons caught with guns who are still walking the streets today is longer than a ten ton ball of twine.

These are the same people pushing to dump millions of more violent felons out of prisons to re offend.

The more chaos and violence there is the more public outcry there is to, "Just do something, anything to stop it" and that's exactly why they are engineering all of this.

They lose their shit over random shootings yet stay comparatively silent on stabbings and pushing people in front of subway cars.

They just don’t like guns.
Well, it's not only that they don't like guns.

They are mum about the vicious crime in the New York City subway because they LOVE a certain group of people and do not want to criticize them.

An Asian man waiting for the train was just beaten up by three young gentlemen. The left could not care less about the victim, just the perps, for whom they would shed buckets of tears as being victims of a racist society.

They are completely out of control.

And they revel in that fact.

The Dems are embarrassed, but they are afraid to speak out.

I don't believe they are embarrassed in the slightest.

The Wehrmacht....er, Democrats, keep their eyes on the prize....winning.
They have concluded that without the black vote they cannot win, and that any criticism of anything done by said consitituents will cost them votes.

Soooo......

1653920359062.png

In a sense, I am indebted to those three hoodlums for beating up that defenseless old man. And their even laughing about it.

We are having an election for mayor here in Los Angeles.

The two leading candidates are a Caucasian businessman and an African American Congress lady.

I did not know for whom to vote.

I do now.

In a sense, I am indebted to those three hoodlums for beating up that defenseless old man. And their even laughing about it.

We are having an election for mayor here in Los Angeles.

The two leading candidates are a Caucasian businessman and an African American Congress lady.

I did not know for whom to vote.

I do now.

Point of clarity: it's the party, not the skin color.

If Democraps went after all violence regardless of means the same way they go after gun violence, then they'd be trying to impose all sorts of other irrational bans and restrictions against law-abiding human beings, that do nothing whatsoever to address the actual causes of the crimes; while making excuses for the subhuman pieces of shit actually committing the crimes.

If Democraps went after all violence regardless of means the same way they go after gun violence, then they'd be trying to impose all sorts of other irrational bans and restrictions against law-abiding human beings, that do nothing whatsoever to address the actual causes of the crimes; while making excuses for the subhuman pieces of shit actually committing the crimes.
Yes, it is positively sickening how woke Dems make excuses for the dear sweet young gentlemen who go around terrorizing good people.

The distinguished and brilliant mayor of Chicago explained that those young gentlemen engage in such mayhem because they are unloved. I am sure that she could change them if she took in a dozen or so. She might want to start with those dear sweet young men who just beat the blank out of a defenseless elderly Asian man waiting for a New York City subway train. No doubt those dear sweet lads will change once they get their reparations checks.

If Blacks cause the vast majority of violent crime, and the do, why aren't the Democrats demanding birth control for Blacks? :heehee: How else can violent crime be reduced without allowing law abiding citizens to carry firearms? :dunno:

They lose their shit over random shootings yet stay comparatively silent on stabbings and pushing people in front of subway cars.

They just don’t like guns.

Oh contrare, they love guns, they just don't like honest citizens having them, just criminals like George Floyd and the Black Panther thugs.

If Blacks cause the vast majority of violent crime, and the do, why aren't the Democrats demanding birth control for Blacks? :heehee: How else can violent crime be reduced without allowing law abiding citizens to carry firearms? :dunno:

They refuse to police the ghettoes properly, and Democrats have made 'profiling' gangster thugs illegal; they know what they're doing and whole heartedly support the results they're getting.

Forum List

Back