Biden Giving $2,200 of Taxpayer Money Per Illegal Immigrant Family, Plus a Plane Ticket, Housing, Food, Free Medical Services (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is confirmed by the Border Patrol. All this will end once Trump is back in office. The current Usurper is ripping the American taxpayers off giving these third world scum our hard earned money.

From a climate perspective...

With a huge problem of too many people already sucking too much fresh water from nature, leaving vegetation dry and ready to burn, the Traitor Joe Administration is

1. misdiagnosing the problem with the Co2 FRAUD
2. showering the Co2 FRAUD with $$$ for lying about it
3. making the Co2 FRAUD above the law
4. using our money to pack even more people into America to drain the fresh water tables more... making the problem worse

The Democrat Party Platform in 3 words

BURN AMERICA BURN!!!

Repeat the same lie often enough and people believe it. I'm not sure why the mods don't insist sources outside of the lying gateway is used.
It's unlikely an outright lie. Is it funneled through a right wing perspective? Sure.

This is confirmed by the Border Patrol. All this will end once Trump is back in office. The current Usurper is ripping the American taxpayers off giving these third world scum our hard earned money.

And the spineless GOP will let him do it.

Illegal alien moochers are the future of the Corrupt Democrat Party.

UncleToro Unkotare says this cannot happen. Illegal Immingrants are not eligible for Rooms, food, transportation etc.

It doesn’t stop at checks. These illegal immigrants are also given housing, food, free medical services, and even a ticket to a destination of their choice within the United States, according to the Border Patrol Agent.
He continued, “They used to do the monitors on the ankles, and those were being cut off. So now they give them phones.”

In a shocking revelation, Todd Bensman, the Center’s Texas-based Senior National Security Fellow, has reported that the Biden regime is allocating a staggering $2,200 “per month” to illegal immigrant families (1 parent & 1 child) through phony asylum for the cost of living expenses. This comes at a time when the average American on Social Security receives just $1,400 per month and Maui survivors with only $700.

Bensman said that it appears these illegal immigrants may not be subjected to asylum interviews anymore. They are being released to the United States.

According to a video interview with an anonymous Border Patrol Agent, illegal immigrants are “double dipping” the system. One parent and one child receive $2,200 per month, and then a separate parent and child—often from the same family—receive another $2,200 per month. This amounts to a whopping $4,400 per month for some immigrant families, a figure that exceeds what many working Americans earn.

When you dare to point out that these Illegals are living somewhere? Being fed? Kids are doing fine. UncleToro says they don't get benefits.....then he runs off when you point out it has been three years. They are not dying by the millions from malnourishment or Exposure. Something is going on to keep them safe and fed. I am sure there are special cases. But in General.....nearly 10million over three years (7.2million officially surrender) are living somewhere...and eating.

UncleToro Unkotare says this cannot happen. Illegal Immingrants are not eligible for Rooms, food, transportation etc.

It doesn’t stop at checks. These illegal immigrants are also given housing, food, free medical services, and even a ticket to a destination of their choice within the United States, according to the Border Patrol Agent.
He continued, “They used to do the monitors on the ankles, and those were being cut off. So now they give them phones.”

Hey Fake News pantylining home O PEE-K-KNOBsucker pknopp. Tell the Border Patrol that you consider it fake news you ignorant peach fuzzed prieck.

It's quite rare for an outlet as popular as that to tell blatant lies. They prefer to give their own spin on facts instead.
Quite rare? Gateway Pundit? The Pedophile Jim Hoft, and yeah, he prefers young boys. Not rare, SOP. And what really gets me, he even provides the source to prove he is lying.

The information provided seems to match the statements made by the Department of State, although the agency claimed it is only one-time payment:
The hyperlink is right there, and Hoft even quotes it,

The Department of State provides a one-time payment of $2,375 per individual refugee to the local resettlement affiliates,

And not only is it a one-time payment, it is not even paid to the refugee, it is paid to the non-profit resettlement agency that is sponsering them.

So, back-traced Hoft's source here. It is ALIPAC, which is about the same as US Messageboards.

Seems it is ran by this guy.

He is from Shelby, NC. You know who else was from Shelby, NC? D.W. Griffith. I will let you guys look up what that signifies. Graduated from ECU in 1995, took him nine years to get a degree and he dropped out of UNC-Chapel Hill. This guy is a prick. And probably as queer as Hoft.

NO-WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been told since the Bush Adm by libs that we would never pay illegals one cent, or give them one single benefit including free health care.

I guess they have to amend their past remarks.

Quite rare? Gateway Pundit? The Pedophile Jim Hoft, and yeah, he prefers young boys. Not rare, SOP. And what really gets me, he even provides the source to prove he is lying.

The information provided seems to match the statements made by the Department of State, although the agency claimed it is only one-time payment:

The Department of State provides a one-time payment of $2,375 per individual refugee to the local resettlement affiliates,

And not only is it a one-time payment, it is not even paid to the refugee, it is paid to the non-profit resettlement agency that is sponsering them.

So, back-traced Hoft's source here. It is ALIPAC, which is about the same as US Messageboards.

He is from Shelby, NC. You know who else was from Shelby, NC? D.W. Griffith. I will let you guys look up what that signifies. Graduated from ECU in 1995, took him nine years to get a degree and he dropped out of UNC-Chapel Hill. This guy is a prick. And probably as queer as Hoft.
I'm not saying it doesn't happen. Hyper left wing sources lie too. I just mean generally when they talk about something like what's in the OP it is at least tethered to reality.

Again, 7.2 million acknowledged over three years (not counting undetected). They are not dying on the streets. Where are they? Where do they eat and sleep? Agencies are granted also funds per Illegal immigrant. Nothing stops after that first Cash payment. It is just the beginning.

The sponsoring resettlement agency is responsible for placing refugees with one of its local affiliates and for providing initial 30 to 90 day services after arrival. The Department of State’s standard cooperative agreement with each of the resettlement agencies specifies the services the agency must provide. The Department of State provides a one-time payment of $2,375 per individual refugee to the local resettlement affiliates, of which $1,275 is available for agencies to use to fund the critical direct assistance needs of refugees, such as rent, food, clothing, and furnishings.

$2375*10million ~=$23B. Nice job if you can get it. About the same as TEXAS INST annual gross revenue.

Last edited:

I was Just at Walmart the other day...
There was a Shit Load of THEM out in the parking Lot..
they had a HUGE bus and they were speaking spanish

Hey Fake News pantylining home O PEE-K-KNOBsucker pknopp. Tell the Border Patrol that you consider it fake news you ignorant peach fuzzed prieck.
You are one stupid asshole. I mean Hoft gives you the source, it is right there on the US Department of State website. Who fawking cares what one dumbass Border Patrol agent says,, the only requirement for that job is to be able to fog a mirror. It is a one-time payment to an NGO, period. And damn skippy, I will tell that border patrol agent he is dumber than a box of rocks and probably needs to be working at Walmart. He probably has the job so he can sexually assault Hispanic women, it is a big problem with them assholes.

And I can tell you how those "illegals" eat. But first, they are not "illegal". They are refugees here seeking asylum and taking the necessary legal steps to make that happen. Tell your dumbshit Republican congressmen to fund the damn system if you want to do something about the long wait time. They eat because, now wait for it, THEY FAWKING WORK. I mean they don't "work", they "hustle".

I have seen it for two decades. It began in the restaurant industry, watching Hispanics come in to cook or bus tables after working an eight hour shift at the furniture factory. They didn't call in sick, they always showed up for work, on time, and they stayed till the job was done. On their day off, they showed up dressed to the nines with their family, enjoyed their employee discount, and tipped really well. Much more than the rednecks that showed up on Saturday night. My son worked in the tomato fields, him and his buddy, both of them over 6 foot 4, the only "legals" in the field. Made good damn money too, more than their peers working part time gigs at fast food restaurants and grocery stores. And all cash, under the table. Ended up selling the family farms to those operators, for seven figures.

Today, I am out the door before 5:00 AM. Most of the time right in front of, or right behind, an immigrant neighbor driving his big ass dually truck. But I roll in before 4:00 PM. That guy rolls in around 9:00 PM. I hear his truck rolling by as I am drifting off to sleep. I will take one immigrant seeking asylum over ten damn dumbass white "legals", every damn day. If we don't have room for them then maybe we should start shipping the worthless rednecks out to make room for them.

Forum List

Back