NYC Mayor will now give Illegal Aliens a debit card up to $10,000 each in taxpayer money with no ID check, no restrictions and no fraud control

Texas Gov. Abbott is now telling illegals “If you chose to get on this bus to NYC they will have $10 grand waiting for you”.

Another example of IM2’s reparations going to Tater’s illegals. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Don't know whether to laugh or cry.

1708398652326.png

Punish successful real estate developers, reward Illegal Alien Invaders...what could possibly go wrong?

Fools are stealing their nation and Americans be like.....

crying-gif-10-1799845808.gif

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

I identify as an illegal alien .. I'll fly up to New York to claim my $10K
I am going into Mexico and crossing back over illegally, turn myself in with a fake ID in my wheelchair and I will get free rent, $1000 a month in food stamps rather than the $20 i get now and free medical with SSI since I am disabled. Now my SS is $1200 a month. Out of that is rent food and expenses. FUCK BIDEN. Biden turned me into a registered Republican.

I am going into Mexico and crossing back over illegally, turn myself in with a fake ID in my wheelchair and I will get free rent, $1000 a month in food stamps rather than the $20 i get now and free medical with SSI since I am disabled. Now my SS is $1200 a month. Out of that is rent food and expenses. FUCK BIDEN. Biden turned me into a registered Republican.
Will you identify as a black, trans lesbian as well?

Forum List

Back