NYC Mayor de Blasio’s daughter arrested at violent protest.

View attachment 343714

Most of the ANTIFA are most likely rich spoiled brats who have connections and that's why the mayors and governors won't do anything as businesses are looted and burned. Don't expect the city to move against them and if they do it'll be catch and release.

So don't expect any real sympathy from the elected officials if you're a small business owner because you most likely don't have the connections and if you do anything like shoot an ANTIFA it'll most likely be your ass in the court room being sentenced for killing the connected one's son or daughter.

*****SMILE*****

:)

the crowds of animals despoiling Manhattan ----LOOKED NOTHING LIKE IMPOVERISHED MASSES. ---

Son of Minnesota attorney general.

EZYlfg1U0AIV8kV

Supports terrorists.
And the pathetic Governor Walz has bent to the mob, he appointed Keith Ellison as special prosecutor against the cop taking Hennepin county Attorney Mike Freeman off the case.
When Ellison fucks up the case seeking First degree murder and riots start again, he can take the blame.

EZYlfg1U0AIV8kV

Supports terrorists.
And the pathetic Governor Walz has bent to the mob, he appointed Keith Ellison as special prosecutor against the cop taking Hennepin county Attorney Mike Freeman off the case.
When Ellison fucks up the case seeking First degree murder and riots start again, he can take the blame.

There's probably something to what you are saying.

The current charges are...3rd degree murder and/or manslaughter. Why would those be the current charge?
The answer is probably why they have the charges in the first place. The Police and Govt have seen the Body
cam videos. I wonder if ol George is shown resisting arrest, even while being handcuffed. That would give the
cop a bit more leeway. The cop is guilty for keeping his knee on his neck for so long. There is no denying that
but 1st degree murder would never fly.

The Gov appointed his AG because the AG is a crook like the rest of the coons in the Twin Cities and he is
Black. When he can't prove anything more than 3rd degree murder or manslaughter, they'll have to accept it.
Just like Obama sending Holder to Ferguson for all those Hate Crimes and all we got out of it was some
meetings with community leaders, because witnesses (black witnesses) testified that the cop was justified
in blowing that spook's ass away.

"I trust my daughter … She's an incredibly good human being." - De Blasio

well i guess that's that!

ok----and he has also announced that those people who are looting SOHO---in Manhattan are ---"incredibly
good human beings..." I have wondered....all day---
ANYONE KILLED in these riots in New York?. There are manslaughter deaths just about every day in
Brooklyn. -----lately I have not heard of any. Did I miss something?

You can’t make this shit up:

CNN)New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio's daughter was arrested during protests Saturday night, according to police sources.
Chiara de Blasio was arrested for unlawful assembly and was later released, police sources said.

200531232131-chiara-bill-de-blasio-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg

that poor girl looks just like him

You can’t make this shit up:

CNN)New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio's daughter was arrested during protests Saturday night, according to police sources.
Chiara de Blasio was arrested for unlawful assembly and was later released, police sources said.

200531232131-chiara-bill-de-blasio-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg

that poor girl looks just like him

yes she does----nice mild pleasant face-----in the arrest photo she had a ludicrous hairstyle. She should stick to this one. PS---have pity---she is stuck with a
josef stalin WANNABEE

EZYlfg1U0AIV8kV

Supports terrorists.
Wasn’t Keith Ellison One of the ones in charge of police reform that never happened? I think he was.

EZYlfg1U0AIV8kV
P

Supports terrorists.
Wasn’t Keith Ellison One of the ones in charge of police reform that never happened? I think he was.
Governor Walz caved in and Ellison is now special prosecutor against the cop removing Hennepin Co attorney Mike Freeman. Same day Ellison's son publicly announced his support of ANTIFA.
When Ellison fucks up the case and the riots start again, Ellison can take the blame.

EZYlfg1U0AIV8kV
P

Supports terrorists.
Governor Walz caved in and Ellison is now special prosecutor against the cop removing Hennepin Co attorney Mike Freeman. Same day Ellison's son publicly announced his support of ANTIFA.
When Ellison fucks up the case and the riots start again, Ellison can take the blame.
Oops. Made the same point.
Forgot what thread I was on.
Senile... :heehee:
In about 10 discussions on this

Forum List

Back