NYC Has The Money To Go After Trump For A Non-Crime But Can't Supply Basic Services

Different case, dummy, but the same principle applies.

Also the judge that did the summary judgement is about to lose the gag order case on appeal, which bodes poorly for any judgement from them standing up.
The gag order has to do with Trumps behavior and has nothing to do with the actual case

The gag order on Trump was election interference as he is the Republican's leading candidate.

Politics Uber Alles, right dimmy-boys? Kids can't go to school, no Cops on the Street, no garbage pickup, positions that NEED filled but now, will never be filled -- Cut. Inviting tens of thousands of illegals to the City that, guess what? They can't afford.

But, I'm going to be blunt with you New Yawkers. If you still live in that open sewer, you deserve it. In spades.

Where I'm originally from in this Country (the rust belt) I saw the hand writing on the wall 50 years ago and left. Those of you that thought New Yawk Shitty would ever be anything but a cesspool ever again, and stayed.

You got what you deserved. You can't fix stupid.

But hey! Spend HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of dollars to go after Trump at the behest of the DNC in a case that will be overturned anyway?

Plenty of money for that. You get the government you deserve, people. Every time.

Every.Single.Time.

Yep, they don't care about you, the legal citizen that pays the bills, but they'll gladly give your money away to the illegals that they're allowing to run rampant across our border. I just saw where chicago is putting 160 million away for illegals this winter. US citizen........be damned.

Politics Uber Alles, right dimmy-boys? Kids can't go to school, no Cops on the Street, no garbage pickup, positions that NEED filled but now, will never be filled -- Cut. Inviting tens of thousands of illegals to the City that, guess what? They can't afford.

But, I'm going to be blunt with you New Yawkers. If you still live in that open sewer, you deserve it. In spades.

Where I'm originally from in this Country (the rust belt) I saw the hand writing on the wall 50 years ago and left. Those of you that thought New Yawk Shitty would ever be anything but a cesspool ever again, and stayed.

But hey! Spend HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of dollars to go after Trump at the behest of the DNC in a case that will be overturned anyway?

Plenty of money for that. You get the government you deserve, people. Every time.

Every.Single.Time.
Bone Spur's crimes are getting to you, aren't they. :lol:

So all you have to do is 'behave badly' according to the left and you have your free speech rights taken away?
They should heed their own advice as employers can, and will, take their jobs away.....Not to mention passing them by as far as future employment opportunities go when they get doxxed.....They made the "rules" so they can damn well play by them.

So all you have to do is 'behave badly' according to the left and you have your free speech rights taken away?
Yes
Courts routinely set rules for conduct and what you can discuss in public

Trump seems to struggle with following rules…..he thinks they don’t apply to him

They should heed their own advice as employers can, and will, take their jobs away.....Not to mention passing them by as far as future employment opportunities go when they get doxxed.....They made the "rules" so they can damn well play by them.

They're never forced to play by their own damn rules, hence why we find ourselves in the position we're in today. They've realized that and they're running full steam ahead and not really even trying to hide what they do any longer. They really don't have to since they have the 'media' to run cover for them at every turn and tell the populace that black is white and white is black, and they eat it up.

Yes
Courts routinely set rules for conduct and what you can discuss in public

Trump seems to struggle with following rules…..he thinks they don’t apply to him

You didn't say 'rules for what can be discussed about the court case publicly', you said for 'bad behavior', make up your mind.

Trump is trying to weaponize his weak-minded followers into attacking officers of the court, the same way he incited the insurrection at the Capitol. His mouth should be duct-taped.

The morbidly obese idiot has yet to figure out that most of his legal problems are because his blubbery mouth can't stop running. His lawyers must be beyond frustrated having to deal with a low-IQ entitled boor.

Every.Single.Time.
Well they had one of the worst Senators ever, Hillary the Carpetbagger, the Illinois Arkansas DC woman who actually 'lives in New YorK" so "elect me as Senator"

In Ohio just to piss off West Virginia she said "We’re going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business."
8 years later all that has been delivered is the bad will.

Well they had one of the worst Senators ever, Hillary the Carpetbagger, the Illinois Arkansas DC woman who actually 'lives in New YorK" so "elect me as Senator"

In Ohio just to piss off West Virginia she said "We’re going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business."
8 years later all that has been delivered is the bad will.
You don't like carpetbaggers, eh? Like snake oil "Doctor" Oz?

You didn't say 'rules for what can be discussed about the court case publicly', you said for 'bad behavior', make up your mind.

Lets see…

If you say things in public that the judge has ruled you can’t …..that is bad behavior

Lets see…

If you say things in public that the judge has ruled you can’t …..that is bad behavior

Let's see... you think American's rights can be taken away by the gavel of a judge... that's bad thinking. Perhaps you should be kept to keep your mouth shut, you're a 'threat to democracy'.

Let's see... you think American's rights can be taken away by the gavel of a judge... that's bad thinking. Perhaps you should be kept to keep your mouth shut, you're a 'threat to democracy'.

Yes they can
In his court the Judge will set the rules of what can be discussed about the trial outside the courtroom

If you ignore the Judge, you can be found in contempt

Yes they can
In his court the Judge will set the rules of what can be discussed about the trial outside the courtroom

If you ignore the Judge, you can be found in contempt

He's not keeping Trump from just discussing the legal details regarding the trial, he's keeping him from saying anything, even his opinion on what a sham it is. Tell me how that effects the outcome of this non-jury trial, other than public opinion?

He's not keeping Trump from just discussing the legal details regarding the trial, he's keeping him from saying anything, even his opinion on what a sham it is. Tell me how that effects the outcome of this non-jury trial, other than public opinion?

They have made it clear that Trump has a right to claim the trial a sham.

What he has been prohibited from doing is making personal attacks on the judge, prosecutor, members of the court and their families.

Forum List

Back