NYC has HUNDREDS of anti-Jewish Hate Crimes – and NOT ONE Person Caught was Far-Right

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
But of course the MSM will never report the truth.

The New York Times has a good article about antisemitic hate crimes in New York City.

Contrary to what are surely the prevailing assumptions, anti-Semitic incidents have constituted half of all hate crimes in New York this year, according to the Police Department. To put that figure in context, there have been four times as many crimes motivated by bias against Jews — 142 in all — as there have against blacks. Hate crimes against Jews have outnumbered hate crimes targeted at transgender people by a factor of 20.

NYC has HUNDREDS of anti-Jewish Hate Crimes – and NOT ONE Person Caught was Far-Right

The New York Times has a good article about antisemitic hate crimes in New York City.

Contrary to what are surely the prevailing assumptions, anti-Semitic incidents have constituted half of all hate crimes in New York this year, according to the Police Department. To put that figure in context, there have been four times as many crimes motivated by bias against Jews — 142 in all — as there have against blacks. Hate crimes against Jews have outnumbered hate crimes targeted at transgender people by a factor of 20.

Finally!

The Left will have to decide if they are anti - Semitic hypocrites or not.

Finally!

They're already processing the bill they were going to use as anti-semetic to something they can use against anybody who doesn't like them. This will end free speech as we know it. They never let an opportunity to push their own lies go uncovered while smashing everyone else's. It's a pyramid scheme in their favor that's brewing, and their golden girl muslim will not even get a slight smack on her wrist for perpetrating hate that becomes violence against Jews never seen before on this continent. They just want people to THINK they're anti-semetic. They always get a back-door pass for themselves, but not for others.

How

Finally!

They're already processing the bill they were going to use as anti-semetic to something they can use against anybody who doesn't like them. This will end free speech as we know it. They never let an opportunity to push their own lies go uncovered while smashing everyone else's. It's a pyramid scheme in their favor that's brewing, and their golden girl muslim will not even get a slight smack on her wrist for perpetrating hate that becomes violence against Jews never seen before on this continent. They just want people to THINK they're anti-semetic. They always get a back-door pass for themselves, but not for others.

Is this topic of no interest?

How

Finally!

I've never felt the slightest antipathy toward Jews, Mr. Cross, and I'm farther fixcally right than most people here, so I didn't understand where the title made one claim, the opinion the opposite, with all blame going to the "far right" even though not one single of the crimes committed against Jewish citizens was ascribed by the police department to be persons of "far right" persuasion. Why would far right Christian people hate the Jews when Jesus Christ was not only a Jew, he was a Jew who taught Jewish scriptures now known to us as the old Testament? In addition to not making much good sense to me, I got about a dozen ad pop ups from the link. It was like visiting a Circus and sitting behind someone with wide shoulders wearing a 5' tall fat hat. lol So, please excuse my aloof post. I reread the link. It's still not making good sense to me, unless the point was that journalists in New York are determined to go after people on the right aisle politically.

How

Finally!

I've never felt the slightest antipathy toward Jews, Mr. Cross, and I'm farther fixcally right than most people here, so I didn't understand where the title made one claim, the opinion the opposite, with all blame going to the "far right" even though not one single of the crimes committed against Jewish citizens was ascribed by the police department to be persons of "far right" persuasion. Why would far right Christian people hate the Jews when Jesus Christ was not only a Jew, he was a Jew who taught Jewish scriptures now known to us as the old Testament? In addition to not making much good sense to me, I got about a dozen ad pop ups from the link. It was like visiting a Circus and sitting behind someone with wide shoulders wearing a 5' tall fat hat. lol So, please excuse my aloof post. I reread the link. It's still not making good sense to me, unless the point was that journalists in New York are determined to go after people on the right aisle politically.

Ppl seem to hate those who are most different. I guess when everyone in Europe became Catholic the Jews stood out.

Finally!

Or they will continue in the style of Ilhan Omar when confronted, i.e. "no comment."
The left has a glaring history of ignoring their own filthy house while they scream at everyone's else's. That practice implicates the MSM as well on these matters in the very same way!

How

Finally!

Ppl seem to hate those who are most different. I guess when everyone in Europe became Catholic the Jews stood out.
Thanks for letting me know why someone would flip the switch on hard working immigrants who saved their pennies, made prudent investments, did well, and didn't bother others by staying to themselves. ;).

Finally!

They already decided. They're just afraid to state it publicly.

Yet my Xian and Jewish friends refuse to believe they will be murdered if they don't stand up to these vermin now; the pagans don't believe they will be either, but since they would just be subjected to their own historical 'standards' of dealing with non-pagans, we don't need to care about their mass murders; they have plenty of human sacrifices in the form of babies they're proud of at the moment.

Finally!

They already decided. They're just afraid to state it publicly.
the press protects them
nothing to worry about
tis made in the shade​

Progressives are the most intolerant people on the planet second only to Muslims

Forum List

Back